1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~DEDICATED.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

it´s reassuring that at least every now and then a thread gets the well deserved attention and expressed appreciation.
    (what could be more important than checking such a dedicated post, btw. ?)

now that the ass is "taken"... what about ... ? *cough*
    there are these rare, precious, special moments in the life of a phun-mod... (although they don´t come even close to what you are having in mind... )

Euphoria likes this.
  2. Valdas

Valdas

hot pics ! :p

Euphoria likes this.
  3. crimsoncrowbar

crimsoncrowbar fapping away... 15 Year Member

if any thread needed commenting on it was this one!

1) Euphoria, you are sooo damn hot it's untrue, most of the girls in the models forum haven't got anything on you!!!
    2) i think i speak for all of us when i say "where is the Zip file Oh Mistress Euphoria??"
    3) is it me or are you blocking your tattoo on a couple of them there photos? any reason for that? just a question, there may well be a stoopid answer for it and if so, i will cry back under my rock!! :)

once again, truly awesome post!

Euphoria likes this.
  4. DOUBLE DUCE

DOUBLE DUCE

O.M.G....this might be one of the best sets i have ever seen, you are truly a blessing to phun THANKS EUPHORIA....

Euphoria likes this.
  5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

not that i would mind a zip... unzipping is fun...
    but isn´t it much more enjoying to click on each single pic, watch it building up and save it? take your time... it´s worth it ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  6. Majornutz

Majornutz

I thought I would check in and see what was going on here before I go to work and boy am I glad I did. Euphoria is a very fitting name for you. Seeing your pictures will keep a large smile on my face all day. You might say I will be in a state of Euphoria all day long. You are truely stunning. Thank you.

Euphoria likes this.
  7. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

I just came on, checked the General Forum first and thought "where the hell is everyone?"... Dohhh! They are all here !

You should be the official "Official" phun model. I think you may have set a record for comments on your first posting, and deserved each and every one. Its been a little funny watching first reactions, guys that are never at a loss of words rendered nearly speachless. They have to get their wits about them first, me included. You truly are spectacular, Euphoria.

Many many Thanks.

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wow E...these pics are absolutely incredible!

I don't think there is anything I can say here that I haven't already, so I'll go ahead and say them again anyways. Beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, brilliant, heavenly, marvelous, remarkable, sensational, spectacular, breathtaking, stupdendous, astounding...I could keep going and going, hopefully you get the point! :grin:

Thank you again for spoiling us with your beauty.

Love you babe!

Euphoria likes this.
  9. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

your ramblings make me cum & so do these pics, so close your eyes and open wide hun :mrgreen:

Euphoria likes this.
  10. panocha_44

panocha_44

nice ass shots,thanks

Euphoria likes this.
  11. phungirl11

phungirl11 Official Phun.org Amateur Model

Nice pics!

(And I really like that kitchen haha, it's really pretty)

Euphoria likes this.
  12. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I'm in euphoria. What more is there to say!

Thank you!

Euphoria likes this.
  13. inaluki

inaluki

ding ! ding ! ding !

I can't agree more !!

Phucking Phenomenal !!!

I give this sticky 9 hard-ons out of 10 !!!! ( which is pretty hard :) )

Euphoria likes this.
  14. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I just arrived back home, and I have such a conundrum…. I greatly desire to reply to each one of your sweet comments, but gosh, how ghastly to reply either a) a long ass post with quotes galore or b) single individual replies that just makes me appear to be more of a spam queen than I already am! I’m rude in any situation. The dilemma!

I’m hoping you all will forgive me and know when I say that I TRULY am thankful for the expressions and sentiments, that I seriously mean it to all of you. There are a couple that absolutely need a reply, and some perverted, kinky things that must be voiced… but I really need to masturbate before I embark on a task like that… be back. :twisted:

I’m also on the link, crimsoncrowbar… and when I add it to the first post, I’ll let you know by replying in this thread. Thanks for your patience.

Kisses… and Lixxx,
    E.

BlackIceNik, sannin and sexypix like this.
  15. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Now who is going to complain about that??? Incidentally, I was just checking out the secretly hacked FBI surveillance cam in your house, and I must say, it's a beautiful sight. Hope your orgasm was as good as it was loud!

LOL, thanks for being with us, and possibly thanks for not posting individual essays to every post here :mrgreen:

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

^^^ If anybody decided to argue with me about orgasm time, I might be confused... and I'd think they might lose the discussion too. :D

Now, back to my gushing, and wet pussy.... it needs a tad more attention. :twisted:

yogiB, LIVEDREAM2, TheRiver and 5 others like this.
  17. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

E, you are so kind to post the 1000th and I think you may have started a thread that could last forever. Or at least as long as you are willing to contribute.

I can see all the regulars and mods have taken all the good lines, so I will just say, If that's what we get for 1000, can't wait to see what 2000 gets us!

Thanks for the pics, comments and more....
    like a possible camcorder for just such an event!;)

Euphoria likes this.
  18. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

thx for the zip file Euphoria.

Euphoria likes this.
  19. sp33d3al3r

sp33d3al3r

ummm... wow!!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  20. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Wow Euphoria, if there was an award for phun model, u'll probably win it, count my vote in it, u look beautiful in these pics!

Top post, well deserved stickie, I say it must be up there for a long time!!

Will get the zip rightaway!!!!

Euphoria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.