1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~08.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demerswitch

demerswitch

Oh to be a shadow against your body.....lovely pics once again, E. Hope you have a spectacular new year, sexy.

Euphoria likes this.
  2. Wouldhe99

Wouldhe99

Wow, Euphoria, you helped me get off to the New Year just right. I know its a small thing, but I have created a separate directory just for your pictures so when I need a E fix, I can just go there. I may copy some to my camera card so I can carry them around with me.

And if its not too much to ask this late, I would love to have another fan sign - only this time near your breasts. I love your pink nipples almost as much as your green eyes.

Euphoria likes this.
  3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

Sometimes there´s a pressure inside to express feelings - but also sometimes words are not enough or at least don´t come easy.
    I´m in such a situation right now... taken, touched, moved. Happens. Weakness in the presence of beauty. Struggeling with thoughts and words.
    But my eyes are still working - thank god. I so much enjoy what i see. Breathtaking.

Thank you very much for all your company over the last year, all opened windows - you probably have no idea how much warmth and light you gave.

May the wind be always at your back,
    May the sun shine warm upon your face

trad. irish blessing

Whenever there is headwind in 2008... i´ll be there as often as you like.
    (no offense towards anyone - without requesting anything. subsequent "house-calls" available)

Happy New Year!

[​IMG]
    may there only good things coming...​

Euphoria likes this.
  4. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

"Perfect" is the word that wont escape me at the moment. After that I'm sorta left in a mesmerizing fog of your beautiful contours. You dont just take "pretty pictures", E. Once again, you've also nailed it artistically, erotically.... perfectly.

Thank you for putting these in a zip. I've just finished dowloading it and intend to savor every photo as I go through it this evening.

Happy New Year, E. You've certainly brightened my first day of 2008.

Euphoria likes this.
  5. Jedi_Yoda69

Jedi_Yoda69

Hello E,
    I have been checking out all of your posts through out the last few monthes and I must say that I am becoming a bigger fan with each post from you. Sorry I haven't posted until now but this '08 post really has showed your beauty and artistic ability. I hope to enjoy more from you through the new year.
    P.S. - Would it be to much to ask for a fansign from you? Thanks:D

Euphoria likes this.
  6. inaluki

inaluki

Very artistic! I love the use of shading! E your pics and talent for taking them yourself without any help never ceases to amaze me!

Bravo! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Euphoria likes this.
  7. mindtrapper

mindtrapper

In pretty much the same situation as River right now. It is probably too early to say anything since it will take a while for me to process the pure and heart warming beauty that is displayed here.

Have an amazing new year E, filled with happiness and love.

I will post again here, when my heart is back to it's place...

Euphoria likes this.
  8. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

wow with a start to the new year like this, really makes me wonder if ill be able to handle the year getting any hotter. :D

Euphoria likes this.
  9. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

you have got to have the luckiest neighbors in the world. i know i wouldnt ever leave my binoculars or my windows ever

Euphoria likes this.
  10. cman2008

cman2008

Great post and great pics - some nice b/w ones too :D - also sent you a pm re your previous pics just wondering if they are in zip anywhere?

Euphoria likes this.
  11. TD7012

TD7012

I am in awe . . .

You never stop amazing us here M'lady :)

Happy New Year to you and I wish you all the best.

- Juan

Euphoria likes this.
  12. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I knew it. Naked E is an art form, up there with the related art forms poetry, and painting...

I'm not sure I can actually handle a new thread so soon after the other one, but I'll do my best. I have two hands...

Euphoria likes this.
  13. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

No better way to start off the new year than with beautiful pics of you. I hope your 08 will be as great as you made are 07 with all your wonderful posts. Happy New Year E.

Euphoria likes this.
  14. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

You are beautiful, E, but also very classy, intelligent, sophisticated, imaginative and creative! Most importantly, however, you seem warm and happy, and these are such infectious qualities!

Thanks so much, and Happy New Year!

xxx

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Taipan

Taipan Never made it as a wise man Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Amazing.Stunning.Outstanding.Breathtaking.
    Wonderful.Impressive.Gorgeous.First Class.Spectacular.Mind Blowing.

Thank You Lady

Happy New Year Sexy Euphoria!

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Jennarous

Jennarous Officially Retired

I love the creativity, thankyou Euphoria.

Euphoria likes this.
  17. DOUBLE DUCE

DOUBLE DUCE

This has to be one of my best birthday"s yet, it took me an hour to click every picture and inspect every inch of your magnificent body, THANKS E...Truly a great birthday present

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

Wow, more fantastic photos! :D

Thanks E ... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Euphoria likes this.
  19. Mikey70

Mikey70

Fantstic and sensual set ... a stellar way to ring in the new year!

Thanks, E ... I hope you know how much I appreciate the effort you put into your pics. It's awesome!

I hope that encounter each other a bit more in the new year ;) ... and that you get everything you are hoping and dreaming for. xoxo

Euphoria likes this.
  20. beteiro

beteiro

there is a GOD (dios mio sadica q sos ) u r HOTTT

Euphoria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.