1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~08.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

So after coming home from work, I was able to sit down and really take the time to look at your photos, and I said it earlier, but these really are some beautiful shots, E.

I really want to put these two in a gallery.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    If I was in charge of an art gallery, they'd be up there in a second.

And these two, are some of the cutest pics of you ;)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks again for taking the time to take all these photos, babe. I doubt we could ever truly show how appreciative we are for them and your stories. All though...one idea comes to mind ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  2. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

:eek: Wow E!!! I'm just speechless. What can I say about the pics that hasn't been said already. Simply spectacular :D

It was freezing because I was close by hiding in the trees :p You provided a great show :D

[​IMG]

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

First, you all are amazing... truly. You're words me so very much to me. Thank you. (we need a heart smiley).

I'l be honest. This day has been crazy long and I've got two options: be good and get the fansigns organized and uploaded... orrrrrrr...... masturbate like I'm hunting for the prey of my O and haven't eaten in a week.

Please forgive me for taking the latter option. I not only got batteries, but I also got a new toy and I've been dying to try it out all day. It's too tempting to not! To top it off I just spoke to my girl(she's out of town) and now all I can think about is her in doggie with me eating her out from behind(she LOVES when I do that and oh my does she get loud) :twisted:

Either I'll pop back on when my legs stop quaking or it might end up being one of those masturbate 'till you fall asleep nights... I usually dream of sex after those sessions - which makes this cock starved woman very happy!

Please check back tomorrow for signs, and I'm sorry to be such a dweeb. :(

4. Mikey70

Mikey70

So long as you promise to dream about me ... ;)

Have a good one... look forward to spamming with you soon.

Euphoria likes this.
  5. Euphoria

It's so hard because I want to respond to every comment...but there are some questions a few of you asked and I wanted to be sure to reply:

I'll hook ya up... I just thought maybe you had forgotten the other one's :shock:

Not in the slightest... the sentiment is sincerely appreciated! Thanks, Ed.
    Hmmmm..... good question. The more appropriate question however, is if I'm going to get a video camera to take the video with in 08!
    My nipples love to be erect, I'll tell you that. I don't always wear a bra and I swear you can see the contour of my nipples even through my cozy sweaters. Pokies! And no prob on the sign :)
    First, thanks for your sweet words and for choosing to take the time to share them, I appreciate it... Second, I'll post your fansign with the others tomorrow :)
    Check your PM ;-)

Lastly:
    It's your Birthday?!!!!! How perfect, however I wish I had known I might've included something extra just for you. I hope you had a wonderful Bday and the year ahead is fantastic for you!

Oh wait.. and re: goaldernit and my neighbors? I try to be careful, cause there are families around. But I DO get caught with my pants down and camera in hand often. There is a trail nearby and you always see people walking to and from it... say while I'm naked in the jacuzzi... or naked on the deck... or just naked in general with the shades open. When I took those "I wait." pics I saw three different couples walk by and wondered if they could see me. Oops. :D

Wouldhe99, rapids_x, TheRiver and 3 others like this.
  6. condor2378

condor2378

Words can't even describe how beautiful you are. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Stunning.

Euphoria likes this.
  7. TD7012

TD7012

Any chance I can get a belated Birthday Fansign from ya ? ? ?

Take Care M'lady ;)

- Juan

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Euphoria

Thank you so much.... I love to share creativity, and when it's erotic, all the more pleasure in the sharing ;-)
    Sure. When was your birthday Juan?

ps- Okay, NOW I'm off to masturbate!! :D

9. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Have phun ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  10. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

<-------keepin his fingers crossed for a fansign!:D

Euphoria likes this.
  11. cman2008

cman2008

:D
    Thanks E - you're great - wish you all the best for this year!:D

Euphoria likes this.
  12. TD7012

TD7012

It was on December 18th, I didn't get to celebrate it though cause I have been sick with Pneumonia since then . . .

Getting better though - Thanks E :)

- Juan

Euphoria likes this.
  13. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks E. VERY erotic, love the lighting pics - especiallty the first ones with the light in your eyes.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

Euphoria likes this.
  14. luvboobs

luvboobs

Very imaginative, love the shadowing! Thanks you look beautiful!

Euphoria likes this.
  15. HoustonTexan

HoustonTexan

OMG! PUMP, PUMP, PUMP, SPURT, SPURT, SPURT deep inside your void! WOW!

Euphoria likes this.
  16. tool

tool

happy new year euphoria!

Euphoria likes this.
  17. crimsoncrowbar

crimsoncrowbar fapping away... 15 Year Member

just to add my two penneth in....awesome pics E! you astound me each and every time you post your sets.... god only knows what 2008 will bring!

Euphoria likes this.
  18. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

you look radiant and gorgeous as usual, E! thanks for the amazing pictures. happy new year to you and everybody here!

:)

Euphoria likes this.
  19. digitalc0nfusi0n

digitalc0nfusi0n

since a picture is worth a thousand words, there are not enough words in the English language to describe your beauty.

happy new years!

Euphoria likes this.
  20. lorsban15g

lorsban15g

I could get drunk off your eyes [​IMG] and that smile just melts me. Your lady is very lucky that she gets to see that and everything else all the time. Thank you! Thank You! Thank you for sharing yourself with us. I would love to have a fansign of you as well. If your neighborhood has any teenage boys living there, I'm suprised they aren't camping out across the road from your house.

Euphoria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.