1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

30,000th post

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by wtfazzhole, Jan 22, 2008.

1. furball101

furball101

Damn and here I had $50 riding on Kieks to pass the 30k milestone first :twisted:
    Oh well congratulation anyway wtf

2. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Oh dear, 30k, I think I'll never reach that! Congratulations wtfazz, ur the master :)

Ps: the 2nd model is incredible!

3. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

you dare wager against me? :mad:

Well i am glad you lost your $50 then! :p

furball101 likes this.
  4. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

don´t mind ultra-spamming by certain members here, no worries. there are even some who do that too unfrequently ;)

5. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I'm off shortly and won't return for about 11 hours. That's enough time for you to blast your way clear, don't fail this time :D

6. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

oh? who can this be? :p
    11 hours means i can take a nap and do some serious damage once i wake up. And don't be shocked that i will run it up a bit. ;)

7. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman Coochieness

DAMN! I am digging Sharon a lot! a super huge Congrats to ya AZZ! I look forward to seeing more of your new project! I see that you are getting back to your old self... 90+ posts since you started this threead. :lol: good to have you back!

8. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

SWEET 30k post you over achiever :D

9. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Many congrats Azz. At my pace, I'll probably be about 110 yrs old before I reach 30k lol. Good to have you back. Was getting kinda wierd around here not seeing your posts.

10. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Congrats on 30,000! Excellent choice, man on the two girls. They're both ridiculously hot :D

11. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Congrats ole' friend.

I see the project is moving along, great to see it starting to take shape. Don't act right off the bat like people aren't going to like Sharon, she's not bad, not bad at all.......pretty nice tits too.

Glad to see you get the 30K out of the way.....now things can get back to normal around here. 30K, just damn, I mean I have 20K and thats a hell of alot, It would probably take me another year at this rate to hit your mark, but by then your at 45K. Always 1/3 more then me. You spam GOD.

12. me_so_horny

me_so_horny

Nice one bro

13. Spökes

Spökes

Congratulations!​

Wow! This is a number of posts :D Thanks for all!​

14. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

'Bout damn time. I figured you forgot how to post a pic :p Congrats man and good luck with your new site.

15. tool

tool

congrats....

16. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Congrats on 30.000 posts Azz!

[​IMG]

17. toolz

toolz Hater ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Congrats Azz! You the man!

18. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

damn azz... been waiting for an eternity for 30K and all of a sudden you've added about 100 posts to that already. you are the man. i was slightly worried. glad you're back.

what can i say, my friend? you're one of the coolest guys i've ever had the pleasure of talking to online. you're a phun legend. and you're sexy, too. ;)

seeing you at 30K makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. big, HUGE congrats to you! for eternity, you will be the first person to ever reach such a milestone on this awesome site. thank you for helping make it the fun place that it is. i consider you one of my very favorite people on here. keep up the great work, and thanks for all that you do.

by the way, this sharon chick is nice! love the tits and personally i'd take her over the 2nd "pro" model any day. you know how much i love the real boobies. :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON 30,000 POSTS!!!

19. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Damn Azz, that Sharon chick is HOT. (so is Angie Wood) Good luck with
    your site and congrats on your 30,000th post....

20. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

do you always have to remind me of my age?
    anyways - throwing a party? 30K and new site - if that´s no good reason... i´m ready to saddle my wheelchair..

;)