1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~ Celebrating 4k POSTS!! w/Raylene & Chikita - "Double Impact" [MCNudes]UHQ's5000px~

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by EdWRX, May 23, 2008.

1. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

[​IMG]~ 4k POSTS!! ~[​IMG]

Raylene & Chikita
    "Double Impact"
    [MCNudes] 5000px!

[​IMG]

First of all, thanks everyone who has visited my threads and enjoyed the pics I select detailed and carefully for your delight, also to thank the mods for being so supportive, providing awesome sources (Brcook, TheRiver, Slayer), Euphoria for being such a nice babe and friend, and to all the phunners who make me laugh with those awesome threads in the general forum, If I forget someone, well sorry, next time I'll name ya!

To celebrate this small milestone, I bring you Raylene & Chikita (Tiny, which she has nothing of it), an awesome pair of boobs on every babe, full of lust, full of sexyness, desire, and every other attribute you can think of thought of, iis between this two, enjoy...!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Huge, massive congrats, Ed! 4K is a ton of work. You put some true goodies. This celebratory post is a perfect example. Thx and sincere congratulations.

Cheers,

Slayer

3. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

holy hell, what a set! great way to celebrate 4k posts my friend. big congrats to you and thanks for the great comments and threads!

4. justbringit

justbringit BANNED

congrats on 4k posts, and what a brilliant way to celebrate it

5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, done, Ed, well done. one pair of boobs wasn´t enough, for sure ;)
    good choice!
    congrats. you´re certainly an asset (or boobet? ;)) to the PHUN.

6. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Great celebratory set, Ed! 4000 posts of this sort of quality take some doing, and you deserve congratulations! Keep it up, and thanks for your contribution!

7. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Huge, huge congrats on 4 K my friend!!! Thank you for bringing all the lovely boobs...I mean models to Phun. You truely are 1 of the top 5 posters in the model forum...always great quality threads - this one is no exception. Keep it up ED! Awsome having you around here!

8. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

It never is my friend River :D, thanks to all for visiting!

9. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Congrats Ed!! 4K is fantastic. The thing that amazes me is the resources that you and Brcook, TheRiver, Slayer, Euphoria and others have, not to mention the time. Thanks to you and everyone else who continues to make Phun so much fun.

10. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Nice celebration Ed!!!!

Congrats on 4K. Just imagine where you would be now if you hadn't lurked for that first hour.

11. elturko78

elturko78 Treu Anarchist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Spectacular post Ed!
    Congrats on 4K.;)

12. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

I didnt get the lurking part...?:confused:

13. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Congrats, Ed. An awesome set to celebrate with. :)

14. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

When i see Raylene i always think itsw the other one.

Congrats on the 4000 Ed. nice one ;)

15. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

anybody who is as much into boobs as i am can't possibly make a bad thread. ;)

congrats on 4k bud! :mrgreen:

16. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Thx for making it sticky azz, :D

17. inaluki

inaluki

grats on 4K! and WOW!!! on your pic selection!

18. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

all the time you could have been posting before signing up and commenting contributing and more. just a tease man. good work:p

19. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

awesome grats on 4k worth of posts .... love the boobs :D

20. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Oh well it's true, I spent about a year just looking at the forum hahaha