1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

(4)²x1000 - Carmen "warehouse" [bim] - 6/13/08

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by TheRiver, Jun 13, 2008.

1. LUvNiT

LUvNiT

Geez looks like i almost missed this, huge congrats Riv! hope to see another 16k from you :) Thanks mate!

TheRiver likes this.
  2. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Sorry I missed you yesterday, River, tucked away up the top of the stickies!

16K is such an amazing milestone, accumulated not by trivia and spam, but by quality and style! Thanks for all your output, River, and your personal help and guidance. You're a star!

TheRiver likes this.
  3. Gizmorella

Gizmorella german frollein

Glückwünsche :) phun wouldn't be the same without you...

TheRiver likes this.
  4. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

That's a ridiculous number of posts :mrgreen:

Congrats, and thanks for being here!

TheRiver likes this.
  5. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

Congrats River and great stuff as usual.

TheRiver likes this.
  6. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

Congrats River on 16k posts.

[​IMG]

Great milestone selection as well.

TheRiver likes this.
  7. knoert

knoert

Congrats with the 16.000, River, and thanks for the beautiful girl :D:D

TheRiver likes this.
  8. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Congrats, River! You are truy one of the masters! Thanks for this and everything.

Cheers,

Slayer

P.S. Be back on the board soon...promise.

TheRiver likes this.
  9. MV84

MV84 Getting By Unnoticed

Congrats River, love your style of post that you do. Beautiful girl by the way :D.

TheRiver likes this.
  10. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

looks like i still nEEd to improve, hm?! ;)

many thanks everyone. it´s a true pleasure.

11. Blueprincess

Blueprincess

Congratulations River - I can only echo all the other comments - you make this a great place to be with your wonderful posts. I hope we see many more. Thanks.

TheRiver likes this.
  12. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

I BOW MY HEAD IN HUMBLENESS ON YOU ACHIEVING THIS MILESTONE WITH CLASS AND DISTINCTION,,,,SIR RIVER

TheRiver likes this.
  13. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

Congrats on 16,000 posts Riv

You have a great quality for a forum of this sort - you post tons of pics of smoking hot ladies. Thanks for all the great posts and everything else you do around here.

I also enjoy your forays over to the Celeb forum and would love to see you over there more.

TheRiver likes this.
  14. angelblonde

angelblonde

Congratulations on your 16K River - I haven't seen them all - but those that I have seen have been so worth seeing. You have brought us some beautiful sets and you have the knack of producing sets of distiction which stand out. You're special - thank you.

TheRiver likes this.
  15. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not at all.

Sorry I missed this thread upon it's first arrival... but I just wanted to say a sincere congratulations to you, River. This forum wouldn't be the same without you. You're posts are class and quality, and raise the standard for all of us. You are the author of one of my favorite threads(http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=108861)! Many thanks for everything, my friend.

Congrats!

TheRiver likes this.