1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~E-3K: VIDEO, FANSIGNS & MORE!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Time for a change...

2. Euphoria

Time for a change....

3. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Oh my god! Amazing :D

I'm gonna need a few minutes to collect my thoughts...

This is way too hot I can't think :D

4. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

[​IMG]

let´s pretend he´s a brazilian sparrow... ;)

congrats, thanks. thanks, congrats.... WOW ;)

Shegeci, karabastrahabas and Euphoria like this.
  5. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

There is so much I want to reply to in that post... And yet, none of my hands are currently available to work the keyboard. I'll be bach!

karabastrahabas and Euphoria like this.
  6. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

thoughts are not the problem right now... expressing them in an understandable way is the task.

gonna try tomorrow...

7. knightowl

knightowl

8. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Alright, now I can sorta talk :p

WHOAH

I love those beach photos, you look like you're having so much fun and you look so damn cute in them. Absolutely adorable :D

The F_ck Me pics...good lord! Fucking hot I think they're second best to the plaid skirt pics ;) I love the black eye makeup Bright Eyes, very sexy.

All the fansign stuff are gorgeous too, you are one flexible gal. Have I told ya you're down right beautiful? ;) :p

Downloadin the vid right now...can't wait! :D

This has easily been the best week ever between the plaid pics and now all of these, you're one awesome gal E.

ok, I'm done ranting now lol

9. Mikey70

Mikey70

You rock my [our] world!!!

More to follow after I take it all in! ;)

xoxo

p.s. - fansign next time sweetie! :)

10. Euphoria

Thank you so much guys... I mentioned this in my other thread, but it's always a challenging (and fun) task to try to live up to the anticipation when I wait so damn long to make a new thread. I really do hope you enjoy my celebratory post... there were so much fun to take, and such a pain in the ass to organize. LOL.

I've got to sign off and get some actual work done... be back this evening with sexy thoughts in mind.

~E.

11. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Well, when your only wish is that I slap you and call you my cum slut and dirty whore, it's easy enough to treat your wish with respect. Any time, babe.

I think a five-girl lesbian orgy is a must for the photos...

Deja vu! You really, really have to find Sandy's video for WeLiveTogether! Sandy shows the WLT girls all kinds of ins and outs.

Video is a fantastic idea. Much more than anyone would dare to request. How hard is it to be good to you when you're this good to us? {hehehe, he said hard}
    No matter how true that is, you're a damn good self photographer.

If I quoted the pictures that were inspiring me to want to fuck you, I'd just repost this set. Your horniest ever?

Coming up in a very large bed near you: the Euphoria Phun Idolizing Gathering (E.P.I.C.)

12. YoungHussyAlex

YoungHussyAlex Official Phun.org Model

Wow. Such amazing photos. I think my favorite are the F_uck Me ones. You have such a beautiful face and hair not to mention the rest. ;)

Euphoria really takes pride in pleasing her fans and does such an amazing job. I can see you really put some of your energy into these and it is beautiful.

Thanks
    ~Alex

13. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Well you've certianly made one hell of a celebration :D I honestly don't think you'll ever disappoint us. Any photo of you is amazing. The recent smiling pics prove that. Simple and gorgeous.

You did good, you did good. ;)

14. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

thank god, I have a 4 day weekend and the pics to keep me occupied now.

WOW!!! and I even get a fansign in front of the batcave.

LB feels honored to be remembered in the fansigns.

And OMG Hillarious and Sexy for Captain Caveman. I am sure he will love those.

15. Euphoria

Before I go, I have to share this...

I hadn't worn stockings in awhile before I did those F_CK ME pics. I love, love, love lingerie and dressing up sexy, but I hadn't ventured into stockings in some time. Needless to say, it made me seriously horny.They just make you feel sexier! I always find I move differently when I have them on. They are so slippery and fun to brush your hands over.... I totally doing a stockings night with a girl lover soon. I want to caress and stroke down her amazing legs feeling the glide of her hose between my hands and her soft skin... so decadent!

Ok, be back... luv you guys and thanks again!

16. Mikey70

Mikey70

The F_CK ME! pics are the best thing I have ever seen of you, darling ... and I mean EVER (if you know what I mean ;))... you've taken sexy to a whole new level!

I'm going to have a lot of fun with those ... and you are going to get to share in some of it ... guaranteed. :)

Huge congratulations on the big 3K!!!! ... :kiss

17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Euphoria ~ Even though we've chatted very little, I sensed immediately that you had a generosity of spirit and joie da vive that penetrated and transcended this oft times aloof and anonymous medium of communication. I think it's safe to say that you have developed a dedicated following here that any other member would be hard pressed to duplicate, and I think it's a beautiful thing that you can touch so many so deeply and spread such joy.

Kudos on your 3K!! I look forward to relishing each and every image you have shared with us. :D

18. lil' wutz

lil' wutz U can't touch this ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

impressive, huge, breathtaking, awesome, stunning, overwhelming milestone.

thank you E, absolutely worth to stare at for at last 3 days!

19. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Can't wait to see and read about that. Of course, if you need other participants, we are here for you.

And if you are heading to Brazil, the amazon may just burn down due to your hotness in that outfit.

20. TheRiver

would you really mind to have more than one living-room here?

thanks again. E-mazing!

i´m loooking (jealously towards those in the right timezone) forward to read back later ;)