1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

10K with help of a certain E-xecutive

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by mrfreeze, Aug 29, 2008.

1. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

Executive E, of course​

[​IMG]

First of all I want to thank the ever so beautiful E for bestowing me the honor of including her in my milestone thread. Secondly, to all the phunners that make this place phun for me to even reach the goal of this many posts. Thirdly, the Mods for keeping all the spammers out...well some slipped through the cracks ;) (won't mention any names) :p. Last but certainly not least, Cayne for providing this wonderful place for us to enjoy the lovely beauties like the one below.

Thanks everyone!!!!

I am getting ferclempt :p so let's just enjoy the pics :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

[​IMG]

The best part of E's video :D

[​IMG]

Deus76, ManRay, Ninjafez and 41 others like this.
  2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

i must admit - due to work-experience i have some (i think more than just partially justified) prejudices towards consultants. thanks for decreasing them mrfreeze.
    congrats - keep it up, i like the results of your consulting!

and one damn fine looking client you have... she seems to be ready for some classy celebration, hm!? ;)

again amazing pics, E.

thanks, both of you.

mrfreeze and Euphoria like this.
  3. LUvNiT

LUvNiT

Dam Freeze, Top post! congrats to you on 10k! way to go bro! and another congrats to E for her kinky involvement lol!

4. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Dear Kink-E Consultant mrfreeze,

It was my true honor and pleasure to be a part of your celebration. All the day in and day out of filing fansign requests, taking cum deposits, examining blueprints of kink, typing up documents of erotic, editing captures of sexiness, studying intensely the ever pussy soaking posts on this forum and keeping up with daily spamaholics... I'm not sure how I'd find my way through the forest of kink without my Consultant Compass.

With sincerity, THANK YOU for all your amazing fucking support in my threads. Seriously, you're da bomb. It was a fun, burts of sexual energy to take these photos for you. Hope you and everyone, enjoys them.

With Lust,

Executive E

jetboy, toolz, stikalik and 4 others like this.
  5. Euphoria

That was my Executive look. If I had an office job I'd wear that. I'd either be fired or fucked in a months time, but I'd take my chances. :twisted:

Sorry for the white wall again... but believe it or not, I'm moving. So things in my apt are in disarray.

PS- freeze, I just realized you kept your fansigns to yourself... classic! I love it.

firefly1984, Cortez and mrfreeze like this.
  6. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Congratulations Freeze, and thanks a lot for bringing us all those fantastic pics. And thanks E for making them!

Euphoria and mrfreeze like this.
  7. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Congrats on getting your wings, mrfreeze! And congrats to E, too - another storming performance!

Cheers!

8. Euphoria

Sorry to triple post, I didn't see the gif until now.... that's awesome freeze. Thanks!

mrfreeze likes this.
  9. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

:oops: :shock: :D I didn't know how to feel after that post.

I love those pics very much and I forgot to include the gif that I had told you about but I added it already. So also, thanks for letting me also include that for my thread.

Euphoria likes this.
  10. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

wtg captn cool love yer 10k post grats :D

mrfreeze likes this.
  11. di canio

di canio Binned

congrats on the 1k post mr freeze,awesome pics well done :p:p:p:p

mrfreeze likes this.
  12. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Congratz on 1Ok

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

mrfreeze likes this.
  13. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Freeze, Welcome to the Black room.

Many Congrats mate, a proper Phunner if ever I saw one,

mrfreeze likes this.
  14. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Another bunch of fine milestones grouped together this week. :) Congrats on being part of them, Mr Freeze.

Thank you for your generosity E. You never cease to amaze :)

15. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Whoah :D Congrats on 10k Freeze and props to Euphoria for being the sweet gal she is and helping out. Those are some beautiful pics. You really know how to pull a dress off (literally and figuratively:p)

E, do you ever sleep? You've taken over a couple hundred photos in the past month, plus your job...where do you find the time to do it all? :p

16. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Mr Freeze - Black #13

17. Cortez

Cortez BANNED

Congrats on 10K

What a treat to get to see E again in a fresh new sexy shoot.

Sure can't get enough of her

You look great again E

18. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Congratulations on 10K, especially with E's support. You've now crossed into elite and well respected company. WAY TO GO!!

19. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Congrats On 10K freeze!

[​IMG]

Euphoria,your pics are breathtaking....thx!

20. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

WELCOME TO THE BLACK CLUB FREEZE...AND TO CELEBRATE, IT'S ON HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE:twisted::twisted::twisted:​

Seriously, huge congrats man.

Thanks again E, you never cease to amayze around here.;)