1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Mother of all tutorials - Find out how to do everything here! + common issues

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by wtfazzhole, Sep 20, 2008.

1. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

First one is how to post images written originally by brcook09:

Start this way:

go to www.imagevenue.com

Choose the pictures from your HD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After having selected your pics and choosen the right "description" here

[​IMG]

click the "Send file(s)" button

[​IMG]

Wait for a few minutes...............then...............

Copy the first Set of Codes......like.......

[​IMG]

And paste onto our board like............

[​IMG]

Title your thread

[​IMG]

Hit Preview Post Button

[​IMG]

Now if everything is as you like.......hit "Submit New Thread" button

[​IMG]

2. wtfazzhole

Originally done by TheRiver:

quote from: http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=1124566:
    exactly. and not only by us mods. makes threads more interesting, provides decision support.

Here you are - one way to make, host and post caps accompanying videos.

what you need:

used filehost: www.rapidshare.com
    used imagehost: www.imagevenue.com

okay, i am biased, but i have my reasons. imagegrabber is easy-to-use, and rapidshare and imagevenue are the most reliable file/image-hosts i have seen within the ~21 months i´m a member here on phun.

first part: screen-capping with imagegrabber II

there are two ways to create screencaps - individual pics and a "contact-sheet".

download imagegrabber (~1MB), install and start the program

- individual caps (pro: original screen-size of the vid):

load the vid you want to post

[​IMG]

klick on the monitor-button and put the number of pics you want to create in the respective form

[​IMG]

wait until imagegrabber is finished with capping and klick on "file"->"save multiple" - files will be saved in the folder you choose.
    done ;)

[​IMG]

- contact-sheet (pro: kind of a "scap-book", less single-pics to be hosted)

move the mouse over the "cap-bar", right-klick->"delete all" - that clears the caps generated above.

[​IMG]

again klick on the "monitor"-button and put the ammount of caps you want to have

[​IMG]

wait until imagegrabber is finished with capping and klick on "file"->"save file"

[​IMG]

you can "play" with some settings (number of rows, background-colors etc.), i recommend to fill out the "details" with file-name, -size, -format, -resolution and vid-length

[​IMG]

give the "contact-sheet" a matching name considering the vid-name.
    done. ;)

now you have some individual screen-caps and a contact sheet - on to the next step.

second part: hosting the caps on imagevenue

go to www.imagevenue.com, klick on "up to 10 pics", if you need to, choose the pics you want to upload , don´t forget to tag them as "not safe for work" and klick on "send files".

[​IMG]

after a short while you´ll get the following - the thumbnails of the uploaded pics and a bunch of codes in different forms. copy those where it´s said "forum or message board" (hint: always use the codes/links where the >[URL<-part is written in in capitals)

[​IMG]

i suggest to paste these links in a .txt-file, you need them later on, too bad if due to an uncareful closing of a window you´ll have to re-up the pics.
    done ;)

third part: hosting the vid on rapidshare

go to www.rapidshare.com, klick on "durchsuchen"/"browse"m browse your HD for the vid you want to upload and klick on "upload".

[​IMG]

depending on traffic, filesize and connection-speed you will be able to watch the blue bar growing from left to right.

[​IMG]

when the upload is finished you will get the link to the vid as below.

[​IMG]

have in mind that the max. filesize for rs-uploads is 100MB - if needed split your vid, either with winrar or winzip or with a vid-splitter (boilsoft video-splitter) in "handy" parts.
    not every phunner is proud owner of a rapidshare-premium-account, be kind and don´t split the vid into more parts than neccessary.

hint: paste the rs-link(s) into the same .txt-file as the imagevenue-links
    done ;)

fourth part: creating a video-mania-thread

go to the video-mania, klick on "new thread" and fill in the required forms.

- title: don´t hesitate to mention the name of the model(s) and what else you know about the vid - makes it easier to search to avoid double-/reposts.
    - infos: we like to see basic infos about file-size, -format, vid-length, -resolution - makes it easier to decide to download.
    - paste all given code/links from imagevenue and the rapidshare-link into the lower, bigger form and klick on "preview"

[​IMG]

you can "play" with font-color, size and style, center the images etc. etc. - your choice. if everything looks fine - "submit new thread".

congrats to a nice, informative and "neat looking" new thread - may you have many views, downloads and comments by your visitors. ;)

[​IMG]

all images are hosted in imagevenue - for better viewing klick on the thumbs

3. wtfazzhole

Originally done by drBrumtangerine:

Hi everyone!

My name's DrBrumTangerine, and I really hate reposts. Honestly, they drive me up the wall. It shows a complete lack of respect for the person that searched hard for those pics in the first place, and who probably searched this forum to make sure that no-one had posted the pics in the first place.

With this (and the countless fools who repost stuff whilst saying in their threads 'Gee, I'm sorry if this is a repost') in mind, I thought I'd make a little tutorial to teach you all how to search. God, aren't I nice?

I'm gonna do it in a question/answer kind of way. I don't often talk to myself, so this should be a new kind of fun for me :)

Does this forum have a search function? I've never seen one...

You might be surprised to discover that it does indeed have a search function.

[​IMG]

As you can see, there's a button at the top of the forum, entitled 'Search'. This isn't exactly rocket science, is it?

What happens when I click the button? One of the big kids at school said it'll make my PC melt, and then my penis will fall off :(

Don't be so damn silly. Clicking the button brings up a little box for you to enter the text you want to search for (I've labelled that option '1' for you), or the option to performed an 'Advanced Search' ('2'):

[​IMG]

I think an Advanced Search at this stage might cause a few brains to melt, so we'll leave that until later. Now, I wonder what happens when we perform a search?

What happens when I perform a search?

Wow, it's as if I'm asking these questions myself! Let's pretend we've typed the word 'leecher' into the box, and clicked go. We'll end up with a screen like this:

[​IMG]

As you can see, a list of all the threads containing the word 'leecher' appears, listed in the order of the last post in that thread, just like the normal forum. However, there's 228 posts in the thread at the top. How on earth are we going to find the post we're looking for in there?

How can I find a specific post?

Don't worry. If we click on the first thread, we'll be presented with a screen like this:

[​IMG]

Your screen might look a little different - one of my firefox extensions blocks the AFF ads at the top of the forum, and you might not have a professionally drawn big red circle, but apart from that, they should be very similar. Now, if you look inside the professionally drawn big red circle (we'll call it a PDBRC from now on), you'll notice that there's an option to 'Search this Thread'. If we click this, the same search box as normal appears.

[​IMG]

So we'll type in 'leecher', and click 'Go' (I've put a PDBRC around it, in case you miss it).

We're then presented with a list of individual posts that contain the word 'leecher' within that particular thread.

[​IMG]

I'm not sure what's more miraculous - the fact that the forum provides a function to do this, or the fact that only 4 people in that particular thread use the word leecher :)

How do I find a post by a particular person?

Well, let's try it, shall we?

[​IMG]

As you can see, we're gonna try and search for the name of the first member that came to my mind.

At this point, it's probably worth mentioning that you can only perform a search every 60 seconds. I'm mentioning it now, as this is the time when the forum mentioned it to me:

[​IMG]

If you get a screen like this, just click 'Back' on your browser (it sometimes looks like an arrow pointing to the left) and you'll be able to search again shortly. So I'll do that, and search for me again, and we end up with this screen:

[​IMG]

Now, I can assure you that I've posted in more threads than that recently. However, I didn't search for my posts, I searched for my handle - the standard search function only searches for text WITHIN a post, not who it's by. These threads contain my full name somewhere within it. I'm sure if I searched for Doc or Brum, there'd be lots more. Still no use to us, though.

To search for posts by a particular user, we need to step into the dark, uncharted horror of (DER DER DERRR!) THE ADVANCED SEARCH!!!

I've written this bit slightly more matter-of-factly. I think if you can do all the stuff above, I don't need to patronise you as much any more.

To do an advanced search, click 'Advanced Search' in the search box (it's the bit I labelled '2' earlier). You'll then be presented with this screen:

[​IMG]

Don't worry, it's not as scary as it looks. I'll go through each part with you, step-by-step.

Search by Key Word

[​IMG]

This searches for a particular word, just like the standard search. The default is to search the entire thread - if you're after a particular thread and remember the title, you can select the 'Search Titles Only' option.

Find Threads with... (Replies)

[​IMG]

This allows you to specify a maximum or minimum number of replies for your target, which is useful if you're looking for a common word and trying to filter out the particularly big or small threads. Default, unsurprisingly, is 'Minimum of 0 replies'

Find Posts from... (Date)

[​IMG]

This allows you to find threads within a specified timeframe. This is useful if you're looking for, say, a particular lady with a common first name, and you need to see more than 100 threads (as this is the limit for the search - it will only ever display the first 100 threads that fit the criteria).

Sort Results by...

[​IMG]

This is a powerful tool that I don't personally use much. It's really for trying to weed out the thread that you can't find using other methods. Default is 'Last Posting Date in Descending Order' - i.e. the most recently active thread is displayed first. The 'Relevancy' option can be useful for searches with multiple words.

Show Results as...

[​IMG]

This can prevent the problem we had originally - finding the result you need in a huge thread. Default option is 'Threads', but selecting 'Posts' allows you to see the particular post within the thread that mentions the Key Word (or is by the User Name) that you specified.

Search by User Name

[​IMG]

This is the solution to the problem that originally brought us into the Advanced Search. Using this, you can find posts by a particular member. Using the options within the box, you can search for an exact name or a fragment (default is Exact Name), and search for posts by a user or threads started by the user (default is posts).

Search in Forum(s)

[​IMG]

This obviously allows you to search for posts or threads in specific subforums. You can select this without going through the Advanced Search by clicking 'Search This Forum' (at the top right of each subforum) - I got bored of grabbing screenshots by the time I remembered this, but you'll find it. You can select one of the options on the menu, or hold the Ctrl key whilst selecting multiple options (e.g. for searching the Celeb and Model forums for a famous model who could be in either). I've put a PDBRC around 'Search Child Forums' - the default is for this feature to be turned on, but its irrelevant as phun has no child forums.

Final Options

[​IMG]

After selecting the parameters for your search, you can click 'Search Now' to search. If you like, you can click 'Reset Fields' if you'd like to start setting up the search again. If you commonly do a particular type of advanced search, it may save some time to select 'Save Search Preferences' and then click 'Go' - this will save the selected parameters to use as your standard search. If you did this and got pissed off with it and wanted to revert to the standard settings, select 'Clear Search Preferences' from this box, and it'll reset the search to normal.

That's the advanced search in a nutshell. Stick with me, and I'll post a couple of examples.

Example #1

I'm gonna try and find the threads that I've posted in in the General Forum. To do this, I'll set up the search as in this screenshot (follow the PDBRCs):

[​IMG]

And, by clicking 'Search Now' (follow the Professionally Drawn Big Red Arrow), we're presented with a more exact search:

[​IMG]

Example #2

We're now gonna see how many posts in the General Forum mention the word 'Leecher'.

[​IMG]

Same basic thing as before, and on clicking 'Search Now', we're presented with a list of posts:

[​IMG]

Easy peasy, isn't it?

That's basically a rundown of how to search on this forum. Any questions, comments, etc - reply in thread. You now have no excuse WHATSOEVER to repost, so don't do it. :cool:

4. wtfazzhole

originally done by cayne:

Hey there,
    I'm sure the most of you already noticed there is now an option in you your "User CP" to upload a custom avatar, which will be displayed next to your nickname. Right now it's just possible to upload static images, maybe we will allow animated avatars later, but we have to test the performance first.

2nd big thing installed today, is an automatic video include of the biggest video sites. What does this mean? It's pretty simple. If you want to share a video from the following sites: Youtube, Metacafe, iFilm, Putfile, Bolt, Google Video, Guba, Grouper, Revver, Atom Films, Veoh, Myspace Video, Vimeo, Vmix, Eyespot, Liveleak, Sapo You can simply post the link:

example:
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/688296/impossible_biliard_shot/
    [metacafe]688296/impossible_biliard_shot[/metacafe]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rgXeRwGYrME

and press "submit" the script will automatically embed the code and display it in the thread. So the users just have to click on the play button, without going to an external site.

If you have questions/suggestions feel free to post them here.

have phun!

5. wtfazzhole

Originally done by Mastermind2002:

Tools Needed:

VirtualDub MPEG2
    Ulead GIF Animator 5
    Flask MPEG
    Allok AVI DivX MPEG to DVD Converter
    ANYDVD

VirtualDub MPEG2
    http://rapidshare.com/files/80623630/Virtual_Dub-MPEG2.zip

Ulead GIF Animator 5
    http://rapidshare.com/files/80703115/Ulead_GIF_Animator_5.rar

Allok AVI DivX MPEG to DVD Converter
    http://rapidshare.com/files/80624693/Allok_AVI_DivX_MPEG_to_DVD_Converter.rar

Flask MPEG
    http://rapidshare.com/files/80629326/Flask_MPEG.zip

ANYDVD
    http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

NOTE: AnyDVD is the only peice of software that you'll need to pay for (unless you find a crack for it) if you intend on making GIFS from DVD's. AnyDVD removes any copy protection from a DVD. Not all DVD's are copy protected, but if you come across some AnyDVD is a great tool to have.

EDITING VIDEO
    Click and open VirtualDub MPEG then move your cursor to the upper left corner and click on 'file'. Move your cursor to 'open video file' and click on it. Find your AVI or DVD video in whatever folder you have it in, click on it then click open. If you're working from a DVD then you should locate the drive you have the DVD in, click on the DVD, click on 'Video TS' and locate the VOB files. The files that contain the main movie would be numbered like VTS_01_1, VTS_01_2, VTS_01_3, VTS_01_4, etc. Your video should load and appear on the screen. The main things I personally use VirtualDub for is lightening and sharping video and chopping scenes. To lighten video, move your cursor to 'video' at the top middle on the screen and click on it then move your cursor and click on 'filters'. Click on 'add' which will then show you all the filters in VirtualDub. I usually use 'Levels' to lighten or darken video; scroll down and click on it. To see what exactly you're doing when you lighten the video, click on 'show preview' then click on the 'scroll' and move it to the scene or part of the video you want to lighten. Now go back to the 'Filter: Levels' box and lighten or darken the video to your satisfaction. Play around with the Input levels and output levels until you reach something that looks good to you. You should also play around with the sharpen 'Filter'. On DVD's I've have sharpen set at 3-5 while on AVI's I would set it at 1 or 2. After you've finished editing the lighting and sharpening, close out the 'Filter Preview' box, click Ok on the 'Filter: Levels' box then click Ok on the 'Filters' box.

Now you need to chop your scene(s). You should see a 'scroll' with 13 buttons under it. Take the time to play around and see what each button does. I believe from left to right the buttons are Stop, Play (left screen only), Play (Both screens), Start Of Video, Backward (Frame By Frame), Forward (Frame by Frame), End Of Video, Fast Backward (Frame By Frame), Fast Forward (Frame By Frame), Fast Backward, Fast Forward, Start Chop, End Chop. Ok, now scroll to the scene you want to chop and when you have it at the frame you want to start from click 'Start Chop' then scroll to the frame you want to end the scene at and click 'End Chop'. Now you'll need to save the scene so move your cursor to 'file' at the upper left corner of the screen and click it then scroll down and click 'save as'. Give the file a name and save it in a folder of your choosing. Repeat the same process when your want to save another scene of the video. After you have chopped and saved all parts of the video you want to make GIFS from, go ahead and close out VirtualDub.

GIF MAKING
    Now we move on the GIF making. Go to the folder you saved all your scenes in and right click on it, opening it with 'Ulead GIF Animator 5'. Allow the program to load then when the 'Duration' box appears click Ok. This will then load your video frame by frame. Depending on the quality of your video it may appear 720x480 on your screen or a size over 300 in height. I usually resize the video to 350 height so move your cursor to 'Edit' at the top of the screen then scroll down to 'resize image' and set your height at 350. Make sure your 'quality' setting is set at best. Click Ok and the program will resize your image. I generally resize it to this height first so I can crop out black bars and stuff around the edges of the video. To crop out black bars or anything else you don't want, click on the square with the triangle pointer inside it. Move your cursor over whatever you want to crop, click and hold down then move your cursor around and you will see it forming a square. Whatever is inside the box you keep the rest is cropped out. Now move your cursor to 'Edit', scroll down to crop canvas, and click it. Your video is now cropped with clean edges.

Now it's time to resize again to 220 height or whatever height you want. The reason why I resize my GIFS to this height is because I aim to keep file sizes under 5MB. Most Image hosts on the Internet won't host anything over 5MB. I may delete some frames or resize it down some more. Basically play around with it until you get the GIF the way you want it. Next, give your GIF a name and save it in a folder of your choosing. Once you've completed one GIF you can start on another by clicking on 'file' then 'open video' and repeat the process all over again. In cases where you want to have your GIFS run at a certain speed (example, slow-motion) you will need to click on 'file' then 'Animated Wizzard'. The 'Animated Wizzard - Set Canvas Size' box will appear; set your height at 480 and width at 720, then click next. Click on add video, find your video, and click open. Click next and the 'Frame Duration' box will appear. I usually like to set it anywhere between a 15-9 (Delay Time). You may need to play around with this until to get it the way you want it. That's pretty much it on how I make GIFS. Keep in mind I'm always trying to find better ways to make GIFS so as I come across new information I will share it.

6. wtfazzhole

Originally done by TheRiver:

due to recent popular demand - sigs on phun.

creating

basically all you need is a pic and an image-processing software (enough free stuff on google...) with text-adding capabilities, for "advanced users" maybe a gif-animator-software . and an idea.

if you have no idea and are looking for inspiration, if you have an idea but don´t dare to give it a try on your own - this is intended to request. yes, request ;) there are a lot of skilled, talented phunners around who are happy to help you. consider sig-making not as their main-job here on phun, so be patient, but history shows - never heard of anyone left alone without help.

hosting

preliminary remark: no full-page sigs (~550x160px MAXIMUM), no excessive multi-pic-sigs which are worth to be called a thread of its own, no multi-meg-sized gif´s due to have the pageload in reasonable limits.

the key for presenting proper signatures on phun is to use an approved imagehost which allows hotlinking. Imagehosts for posting don´t allow hotlinking.

all you need is to go to "User CP" -> "edit signature" and paste what you got by following the "instructions" for each filehost. have a look at some restrictions in the TOS/FAQ of the filehost you choose (nudity, additional text, file-sizes etc.).

step 1 - upload: [​IMG]

step 2 - copy code: [​IMG]

step 3: paste into "edit signature"

=> [​IMG]

(scroll down to the bottom of the page after selecting the file and klick on "upload")

step 2 - copy code: [​IMG]

step 3 - paste into "edit signature" via "insert image" (marked button): [​IMG]

=> [​IMG]

step 2: [​IMG]

step3: [​IMG]

step4 - copy marked code: [​IMG]

step 5: paste into "edit signature"

=> [​IMG]

step 1 - upload (no "resize"): [​IMG]

step 2 - copy marked code: [​IMG]

step3: paste into "edit signature"

=> [​IMG]

7. wtfazzhole

Originally done by msnevil:

Using photoshop 4.0. (Exp. Using a very difficult pic to "x-ray".)

I)Get pic.

(a.)Pic must be a type of cloth that will allow light through to the skin.
    ie. "transparent"

1. Braless is best

2. A large amount of background light is best.

(b.)Pic must be large enough, and have enough pixels to form a good
    resolution. (The pixels are the individual puzzle pieces, and resolution is
    the number of puzzle pieces making the complete picture.)

1. 800 * 600 or better is a must.

II)Load photoshop.

III)Load "pic".

exp.
    [​IMG]

IV)Make a layer.

(a.)Use rectanguler marquee tool.

1.Left-click and highlight all of pic.

2.Right-click highlight, select "layer via copy".

V)Like above, Use rectanguler marquee tool to highlight all of pic.

VI)In Above tab bar, find Auto-levels. Click on it. Then press "Escape" afterwards.

VI) Highlight breast contour. (using magnetic lasso or whatever is available.)

VII) Hightlight only the breast areas then Auto-level it. press "escape" afterwards.

exp.
    [​IMG]

VIII)Highlight only the breast area then in above tab menu. Find "enhance: lightening: brightness\highlight". Slide the numbers to your desired contrast. press "escape" afterwards.

exp.
    [​IMG]

IX)Highlight the breast area agian, and then in above tab menu find "unsharp mask" (For photoshop it is in menu "filter: sharpen: unsharp mask".) Slide amount and radius to desired level.) Then click "escape" afterwards.

exp.
    [​IMG]

X)Highlight the breast area agian, and then in above tab menu find "Enhance: lightening: shadow\highlights" Click on it, Slide the amount to desired levels.

exp.
    [​IMG]

XI: By now, it should look like a jumbled mass, so lets clean it up a bit. Highlight the breast area agian, and then in above tab menu find "reduce noise" (For photoshop it is in menu "filter: noise: reduce noise".) Slide amount and radius to desired level.) Then click "escape" afterwards.

exp.
    [img=http://img167.imagevenue.com/loc512/th_86303_XIemmanuellechriqui5_123_512lo.jpg]

XII: Since this is a hard pic to do, you might not be able to spot anything. But your eyes have the ability to see "pictures" within "pictures". exp 3d pics.
    A way to stimulate this effect is to slide the opacity on the layers mini-screen
    until Your eyes adjust the image to see the "hidden layers". (Not every picture is see through, and it takes a lot of practice to make perfect.)Another way is to slide the layers slide down menu to "luminosity" And slide the opacity slider back and forth. Also moving the picture between smaller and larger helps as well.

I can see the left nipple, but the right nipple remains hidden from my eyes. (If you are uncertain, don't do it. Find a better pic to do.)

Exp.
    [​IMG]

Of course, the above steps can be rearranged, or a luminosity layer can be used from the start, etc. (please note, this was a hard pic to do. others should be easier to do.

When done, merge at your desired opacity.

I also make a severe contrast at to end to check out my work.

[​IMG]

Lets see some of you try it.

8. wtfazzhole

Originally posted by cayne:

Hey guys,
    I'm getting a shitload of mails from ppl who registered at the forum, but are not able to post anything. That's because they didn't click the activation link in the eMail they received. But hotmail.com (and probably some other eMail-hoster too, gmail.com works) marks the incoming mail as junk, and so ppl don't notice it. So take a look into your junk-folder if you didn't receive an eMail after your registration.
    I will change the eMail address, so hotmail will not longer mark it as junk, but until than you have to go through your junk-folder.

9. wtfazzhole

Originally anounced by cayne:

...contains a link - the thread will be not shown immediately, but taken into the moderation queue.

So if you started a new thread or post and received this message:

it's because it contain a link. This rule applies for all users with less then 10 posts. If your thread is legit, it will be shown after a mod reviewed it. If you posted spam you will go to hell and your thread never sees daylight!

10. wtfazzhole

If you can't find the resolution to your problem in here pm or ask a mod/admin!

11. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

brilliant thread azz. is there a way you can automatically PM this to new users????

xxxcza and karabastrahabas like this.
  12. masonjar420

masonjar420

Thanks for clearing things up.

13. SoDaKodiak

SoDaKodiak

Is there an easier way to quote a small portion of lengthy post as opposed to clicking the button and having to trim all unwanted sections?

14. GlassD

GlassD

Just had a read through. Great thread.

The only problem is I've had people tell me to look at the rules and stuff to find out what sites to use when uploading photos, but this is the first thread I have come across that actually tells you which ones you can use. Maybe if it was added to the general rules by someone it would help :)

Thanks again :)

EDIT: Just found your other thread. Cheers again.

15. Corinne

Corinne

Thanks for the nice hints and tips.

16. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

You should make an index.

17. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

This might be a silly question, but how do you close a thread (that you have started)?

18. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

Ask one of us.;)

Jack Tripper likes this.
  19. nodrot

nodrot

Hi, joined a few weeks back and wanted to upload a few pics, nothing happened and I assume it was because I was new and the mods wanted to check things out. My post never appeared and now when I want to add a few pics to a thread, You have uploaded the maximum of 5 files, appears... I'm guessing the earlier pictures are still trying to be loaded.

Anyone know what I can do?

Thanks (great forum by the way).

20. Taipan

Taipan Never made it as a wise man Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Check your PM.