1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hungerforce

hungerforce BANNED

google phun.org not phun

2. juicehead666

juicehead666

I see what you mean. Did you read the complaint? Its from Perfect 10 magazine to google, nothing to do directly with phun if i read correctly. Looks like google ran its own search for perfect 10 and canceled any sites that came up, phun.org being one of them.

3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

in china they also manage to block all "unwanted" content...

4. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Excellent buddy, thanks for asking.

Today is one of the most beautiful days I've ever seen. Not a bump in the sky all morning, it was fantastic.

5. juicehead666

juicehead666

you might have the best job in the world. I envy you.

6. Sancho

Yeah, it's definately pretty cool. Plus, I can travel on almost any airline, almost anywhere in the world for free.

That's always nice. :)

7. juicehead666

juicehead666

Where is your favorite place to visit, besides home of course.

8. Sancho

I'm not really sure yet, because I haven't had much time to travel for vacation yet. However, my favorite place that I've ever been so far has got to be Belize. The water is crystal clear and the scuba/snorkeling is the best that I've ever seen so far. Absolutely amazing.

Plus, it's a very clean country and almost all of them speak English. :)

9. juicehead666

juicehead666

I have heard nothing but good things from there, I can't wait to visit there someday! I heard the women are un-fucking-believable!

10. Sancho

Yeah man, that's true too.

Another thing most people don't realize about Belize, is that they have the worlds second largest coral reef, next only to the Great Barrier Reef of Australia.

And I think that one American dollar is equal to about 3 dollars of theirs, so everything is super cheap. Can drink all night long for about $10! :)

11. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

the Dominican Republic is very popular in germany, lots of flight a day in summer

12. juicehead666

juicehead666

i wanna go there and visit my family in Italy, two places I have on my to-do list.

13. Sancho

Hey River, Germany is always a place that I've wanted to visit. I'll probably end up making it there sometime next year. If so, we should hook up for a day or two and party it up.

14. Taipan

Taipan Never made it as a wise man Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

hy guys hope its ok when i join,my favourite places at the moment are bali/lombok in indonesia...for the australian people here not far ....

15. Sancho

Is that where you are from TaiPan...Australia?

16. TheRiver

hope you´ll inform me / us germans here if you make it to good ol germany, Sancho!

17. Taipan

Taipan Never made it as a wise man Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

no friend,i was born in vancouver/canada,but i live since 35 years in munich,germany....my parents are also german....

18. Sancho

Oh cool man. That makes two of my buddies that live in Germany. I need to get over there to party with you guys! :lol:

19. Taipan

you have to sancho,rivers for the north im for the south,you cant hit it better...

20. Sancho

Awesome man. I will definately take you up on that. Sometime next year for sure...

Until then, I'll look forward to it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.