View Poll Results: Which class of pricks do you think you belong to?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Small prick

    5 62.50%
  • Big prick

    3 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Drop ypur pants man!

  1. #1
    I like to party
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia/Argentina/Russia
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 49 Times in 37 Posts

    Default Drop ypur pants man!

    It is said by profilers that men with litle peanuts frequent more often porno sites than blokes more endonwed by nature.
    So...
    What class do you belong????
    Unfortunately I think I belong to the more frequent user
    and you?

  2. #2
    Goodnight Julia Jetstream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Endless Skys of Cloud
    Posts
    7,329
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 724 Posts

    Default


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetstream For This Useful Post:

    Funkyboyroy (10-19-2008)

  4. #3
    Getting away with it, all messed up. Kieks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hovering outside the kitchen
    Posts
    69,622
    Thanks
    15,791
    Thanked 255,708 Times in 23,029 Posts

    Default

    I get called a fucking prick often, so I'm not sure what group that falls under.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kieks For This Useful Post:

    Funkyboyroy (10-19-2008)

  6. #4
    PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Funkyboyroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching Phungirl11 and Yayboobies 69 !!!
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    21,831
    Thanked 6,555 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kieks View Post
    I get called a fucking prick often, so I'm not sure what group that falls under.
    Liar, Its fucking useless prick

    R.I.P Phun Brother Kaleidoscope - 2012 King of Phun

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Funkyboyroy For This Useful Post:

    Kieks (10-19-2008)

  8. #5
    Exec E's KinkE Consultant mrfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Driving Hellbus!!!
    Posts
    10,586
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 3,272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piroshok View Post
    It is said by profilers that men with litle peanuts frequent more often porno sites than blokes more endonwed by nature.
    So...
    What class do you belong????
    Unfortunately I think I belong to the more frequent user
    and you?
    What do you think



    I know Bama and Funky are going to hate me for sharing these personal pics but there is a poll involved




    Oh yeah, I don't think I have to specify which one is Bama


    Credit to the original scanners, cappers, posters
    Masterful Toolz Creation

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrfreeze For This Useful Post:

    Funkyboyroy (10-19-2008)

  10. #6
    PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Funkyboyroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching Phungirl11 and Yayboobies 69 !!!
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    21,831
    Thanked 6,555 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfreeze View Post
    I know Bama and Funky are going to hate me for sharing these personal pics but there is a poll involved
    You BITCH

    R.I.P Phun Brother Kaleidoscope - 2012 King of Phun

  11. #7
    Getting away with it, all messed up. Kieks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Hovering outside the kitchen
    Posts
    69,622
    Thanks
    15,791
    Thanked 255,708 Times in 23,029 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyboyroy View Post
    Liar, Its fucking useless prick
    Aye, right you are. I was just trying to keep some of my pride

    And freeze, is this turning into Gay Thread 2?

  12. #8
    PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Funkyboyroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching Phungirl11 and Yayboobies 69 !!!
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    21,831
    Thanked 6,555 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kieks View Post
    Aye, right you are. I was just trying to keep some of my pride

    And freeze, is this turning into Gay Thread 2?
    I think so also, Let him have his fun, If TKA ever comes back - He will turn all threads GAY!!!

    R.I.P Phun Brother Kaleidoscope - 2012 King of Phun

  13. #9
    Exec E's KinkE Consultant mrfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Driving Hellbus!!!
    Posts
    10,586
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 3,272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyboyroy View Post
    You BITCH
    I hope that doesn't mean that you are going to stop sending me pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kieks View Post
    And freeze, is this turning into Gay Thread 2?
    Sure, cum on in



    I was going to post Kieks but he always sends me the edited pics



    Credit to the original scanners, cappers, posters
    Masterful Toolz Creation

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrfreeze For This Useful Post:

    Funkyboyroy (10-19-2008)

  15. #10
    Exec E's KinkE Consultant mrfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Driving Hellbus!!!
    Posts
    10,586
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 3,272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyboyroy View Post
    I think so also, Let him have his fun, If TKA ever comes back - He will turn all threads GAY!!!
    He would really enjoy this thread especially with that title
    Credit to the original scanners, cappers, posters
    Masterful Toolz Creation

  16. #11
    PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Funkyboyroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching Phungirl11 and Yayboobies 69 !!!
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    21,831
    Thanked 6,555 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfreeze View Post
    I hope that doesn't mean that you are going to stop sending me pics.



    Sure, cum on in



    I was going to post Kieks but he always sends me the edited pics



    LMFAO

    I laughed so hard, I spat all over my monitor!!!

    PS - Freeze, More pics on the way

    R.I.P Phun Brother Kaleidoscope - 2012 King of Phun

  17. #12
    PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Funkyboyroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching Phungirl11 and Yayboobies 69 !!!
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    21,831
    Thanked 6,555 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfreeze View Post
    He would really enjoy this thread especially with that title
    Indeed, If that Title dosent temp him back out of the woodwork, Its hard to see what will

    R.I.P Phun Brother Kaleidoscope - 2012 King of Phun

  18. #13
    Exec E's KinkE Consultant mrfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Driving Hellbus!!!
    Posts
    10,586
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 3,272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyboyroy View Post
    LMFAO

    I laughed so hard, I spat all over my monitor!!!

    PS - Freeze, More pics on the way




    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyboyroy View Post
    Indeed, If that Title dosent temp him back out of the woodwork, Its hard to see what will
    Yeah, I haven't seen him online much but I also haven't had a chance to be on here as much as well. I still think that him and Caveman are living happily ever after
    Credit to the original scanners, cappers, posters
    Masterful Toolz Creation

  19. #14
    PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Funkyboyroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Watching Phungirl11 and Yayboobies 69 !!!
    Posts
    18,862
    Thanks
    21,831
    Thanked 6,555 Times in 3,701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfreeze View Post
    Yeah, I haven't seen him online much but I also haven't had a chance to be on here as much as well. I still think that him and Caveman are living happily ever after
    Lets hope so, Its the one good outcome that could come from their disappearance - A Gay Phun Wedding!!!!

    R.I.P Phun Brother Kaleidoscope - 2012 King of Phun

  20. #15
    Exec E's KinkE Consultant mrfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Driving Hellbus!!!
    Posts
    10,586
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 3,272 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyboyroy View Post
    Lets hope so, Its the one good outcome that could come from their disappearance - A Gay Phun Wedding!!!!
    I wonder if they will get Homer to marry them

    Credit to the original scanners, cappers, posters
    Masterful Toolz Creation

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to mrfreeze For This Useful Post:

    Funkyboyroy (10-19-2008)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •