Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 112

Thread: Natalie wants you to vote.

  1. #31
    You varging bastiches Amethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,061
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 3,259 Times in 490 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfazzhole View Post
    and what war is john mccain gonna start?

    lol! A better question might be what war won't he start. He certainly has his eye on Iran.

    McCain clearly buys into the Neo-Conservative nonsense of US global hegemony, fighting wars to impose democracy and for the benefit of other countries.

    The only reason I can see to vote for him would be to keep the messiah/cypher, Obama, out of office. Not a bad reason but a McCain presidency is still something to be feared.

    Enough of this empire and perpetual war for perpetual peace crap.

    _____________________________________________
    Signature by irish-sid

  2. #32
    Munchin on Pussy wtfazzhole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    60,134
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 12,163 Times in 5,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoFoX View Post
    Hmm, if the republicans aren't using the classic "dartboard with a map of asia" method, I'd be willing to suggest Iran or (less likely) Turmenistan could be next. Of course this is speculation, but you know where you are with certain candidates. Obama won't take us all to war, McCain is more likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
    lol! A better question might be what war won't he start. He certainly has his eye on Iran.

    McCain clearly buys into the Neo-Conservative nonsense of US global hegemony, fighting wars to impose democracy and for the benefit of other countries.

    The only reason I can see to vote for him would be to keep the messiah/cypher, Obama, out of office. Not a bad reason but a McCain presidency is still something to be feared.

    Enough of this empire and perpetual war for perpetual peace crap.
    it is interesting to me that in less than just 2 generations alot of you Brits have completely forgotten about how WW2 started. Germany after WW1 signed a peace treaty that at the time the Brits and French who were European super powers were left in charge of enforcing those treaties neglected to do so. You allowed Germany to build up their arms, their military, and even after they invaded countries next to their borders did nothing to stop them. Like Germany, Iran signed a nuclear non proliferation treaty that is designed to keep the peace about the region. Like Germany they have the means and the motives to want to wipe out a sovereign state. Now you guys(British people in general) are talking about peace and using it as a guise to hide your cowardly mindset. You all talk about this being a globally inclusive community but yet fail to act like world leaders who's job it is to protect the weak.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to wtfazzhole For This Useful Post:

    Handbanana (10-25-2008)

  4. #33
    Make It So. firefly1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the U.S.
    Posts
    61,818
    Thanks
    28,891
    Thanked 31,588 Times in 11,854 Posts

    Default

    I think that's the hottest I've ever seen her

    Yvonne Strahovski brought to you by Spiderswims

  5. #34
    You varging bastiches Amethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,061
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 3,259 Times in 490 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfazzhole View Post
    it is interesting to me that in less than just 2 generations alot of you Brits have completely forgotten about how WW2 started. Germany after WW1 signed a peace treaty that at the time the Brits and French who were European super powers were left in charge of enforcing those treaties neglected to do so. You allowed Germany to build up their arms, their military, and even after they invaded countries next to their borders did nothing to stop them. Like Germany, Iran signed a nuclear non proliferation treaty that is designed to keep the peace about the region. Like Germany they have the means and the motives to want to wipe out a sovereign state. Now you guys(British people in general) are talking about peace and using it as a guise to hide your cowardly mindset. You all talk about this being a globally inclusive community but yet fail to act like world leaders who's job it is to protect the weak.

    For the record, I'm an American.

    So you favor going to war with Iran to stop them from getting nuclear weapons?

    As for the means and motives to wipe out sovereign states, the same could be said of Israel. They are the super power of that region.

    And Iran is to pre WW2 Germany as Saddam Hussein is to Hitler.

    My basic point is that I'm tired of the US being the world's policeman and having our troops stationed across the globe.

    This country was founded to be a republic, not an empire.

    _____________________________________________
    Signature by irish-sid

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amethyst For This Useful Post:

    lil' wutz (10-23-2008)

  7. #35
    Honorary Cockney! lil' wutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    mainly general forums
    Posts
    12,698
    Thanks
    15,648
    Thanked 37,421 Times in 4,935 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfazzhole View Post
    it is interesting to me that in less than just 2 generations alot of you Brits have completely forgotten about how WW2 started. Germany after WW1 signed a peace treaty that at the time the Brits and French who were European super powers were left in charge of enforcing those treaties neglected to do so. You allowed Germany to build up their arms, their military, and even after they invaded countries next to their borders did nothing to stop them. Like Germany, Iran signed a nuclear non proliferation treaty that is designed to keep the peace about the region. Like Germany they have the means and the motives to want to wipe out a sovereign state. Now you guys(British people in general) are talking about peace and using it as a guise to hide your cowardly mindset. You all talk about this being a globally inclusive community but yet fail to act like world leaders who's job it is to protect the weak.
    i don't want to argue with you on that political topic as i'll certainly fail on finding the right words, but:
    Your comparison between Hitler-Germany and today's Iran is venturesome and absurd. Different time, different culture, different situation. Following your distressing generalization of British people i should say that your point of view is exactly what people expect from Americans. Thanks god there are some people here that proof this is wrong.
    I neither care if you'll vote for Obama or Mccain nor what you think of the rest of the world as this is your own decision. But the thread we're using was made for the beauty of Natalie and it's a shame that it gets out of hands just because you obviously feel affronted. I'm pretty sure that wasn't Jamm's intention.

    I hope you understand what i mean.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to lil' wutz For This Useful Post:

    Jammsbro (10-24-2008)

  9. #36
    Godber 3470 Billy Sastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Twatistan
    Posts
    33,338
    Thanks
    9,007
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 11,820 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfazzhole View Post
    ....Now you guys(British people in general) are talking about peace and using it as a guise to hide your cowardly mindset.
    Whoa!

    Nice.

    Whats with all the name calling?

    Don't start talking about WW2....You only joined in the last five minutes when the score was 3-1

    My Grandad was a Black Watch front line marksman. I would'nt exactly call that cowardly.

    I'm the greatest warrior ever, A hero of renown

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy Sastard For This Useful Post:

    arespilgrim (10-24-2008), brothergrims (10-24-2008), Jammsbro (10-24-2008), MoFoX (10-31-2008)

  11. #37
    Finally
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,672
    Thanks
    29,196
    Thanked 75,169 Times in 12,647 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfazzhole View Post
    it is interesting to me that in less than just 2 generations alot of you Brits have completely forgotten about how WW2 started. Germany after WW1 signed a peace treaty that at the time the Brits and French who were European super powers were left in charge of enforcing those treaties neglected to do so. You allowed Germany to build up their arms, their military, and even after they invaded countries next to their borders did nothing to stop them. Like Germany, Iran signed a nuclear non proliferation treaty that is designed to keep the peace about the region. Like Germany they have the means and the motives to want to wipe out a sovereign state. Now you guys(British people in general) are talking about peace and using it as a guise to hide your cowardly mindset. You all talk about this being a globally inclusive community but yet fail to act like world leaders who's job it is to protect the weak.
    All i can say is that you don't have a fucking clue about what you are talking about. Not a single clue.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jammsbro For This Useful Post:

    arespilgrim (10-24-2008)

  13. #38
    Finally
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,672
    Thanks
    29,196
    Thanked 75,169 Times in 12,647 Posts

    Default

    Azz is calling a nation of people cowards. A whole fucking nation. US military tactis are to bomb and see whats left. British soldiers are trained to do just that, soldier. No fucking man on earth can call any soldier a coward unless he's stood un fire himself.

    You think i have control over where our army goes? The power of the masses controlled by the power of the few. Calling the whole of teh UK cowards is absolute ignorance and an insult beyond belief. Go fuck yourself mate.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jammsbro For This Useful Post:

    arespilgrim (10-24-2008), MoFoX (10-31-2008)

  15. #39
    Munchin on Pussy wtfazzhole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    60,134
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 12,163 Times in 5,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
    For the record, I'm an American.

    So you favor going to war with Iran to stop them from getting nuclear weapons?

    As for the means and motives to wipe out sovereign states, the same could be said of Israel. They are the super power of that region.

    And Iran is to pre WW2 Germany as Saddam Hussein is to Hitler.

    My basic point is that I'm tired of the US being the world's policeman and having our troops stationed across the globe.

    This country was founded to be a republic, not an empire.
    If Iran has nuclear weapon capabilities and all diplomatic resolutions have been exhausted then yes I would be in favor of using force to rid them of such weapons.

    Funny you brought up saddam cause i sure didn't. But Iran has shown that it wants to develop nuclear weapons, have the means to fund it, and have the motive to wipe out israel like their premier has said. So what other proof do you need to not compare him to hitler?


    Quote Originally Posted by lil' wutz View Post
    i don't want to argue with you on that political topic as i'll certainly fail on finding the right words, but:
    Your comparison between Hitler-Germany and today's Iran is venturesome and absurd. Different time, different culture, different situation. Following your distressing generalization of British people i should say that your point of view is exactly what people expect from Americans. Thanks god there are some people here that proof this is wrong.
    I neither care if you'll vote for Obama or Mccain nor what you think of the rest of the world as this is your own decision. But the thread we're using was made for the beauty of Natalie and it's a shame that it gets out of hands just because you obviously feel affronted. I'm pretty sure that wasn't Jamm's intention.

    I hope you understand what i mean.
    The threat is real so how could just being a different culture or time make it different? Are you to say a war cannot be started because they are a different culture and a different time period? That is idiotic reasoning at it's best. We are dealing with human nature here. War can be started anywhere and at any time. History has shown us that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Sastard View Post
    Whoa!

    Nice.

    Whats with all the name calling?

    Don't start talking about WW2....You only joined in the last five minutes when the score was 3-1

    My Grandad was a Black Watch front line marksman. I would'nt exactly call that cowardly.
    No, i never said your granddad was a coward, but the way how alot of you brits seem to talk now your generation seem to have completely forgotten how big a mistake letting a country with domination of another nation as it's goal continue to advance towards such a goal.


    As far as we jumping on at 3-1 is that what they teach you in history class? Because as far as i know and record have shown you guys were holding up on your island and all of europe was already conquered. Your country only lasted because of constant supplies from our aid and was on the verge of collapse right before we got involved. Holding up while being bombed and pummeled with no offensive i would not say you were "winning" that war.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to wtfazzhole For This Useful Post:

    Billy Sastard (10-24-2008)

  17. #40
    Finally
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    36,672
    Thanks
    29,196
    Thanked 75,169 Times in 12,647 Posts

    Default

    Keep reading those propaganda books azz, they're doing you a world of good.

  18. #41
    Munchin on Pussy wtfazzhole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    60,134
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 12,163 Times in 5,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammsbro View Post
    Azz is calling a nation of people cowards. A whole fucking nation. US military tactis are to bomb and see whats left. British soldiers are trained to do just that, soldier. No fucking man on earth can call any soldier a coward unless he's stood un fire himself.

    You think i have control over where our army goes? The power of the masses controlled by the power of the few. Calling the whole of teh UK cowards is absolute ignorance and an insult beyond belief. Go fuck yourself mate.
    peace loving people not wanting to stand up to a regime that has expressed a desire to wipe out another nation to me is not acting like a super power. To me that is copping out ones' responsibility. So what else would you call it?

  19. #42
    Munchin on Pussy wtfazzhole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    60,134
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 12,163 Times in 5,200 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammsbro View Post
    Keep reading those propaganda books azz, they're doing you a world of good.
    and yet you can't bring up a single point as to where i am wrong. ok!

  20. #43
    You varging bastiches Amethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,061
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 3,259 Times in 490 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammsbro View Post
    US military tactis are to bomb and see whats left. British soldiers are trained to do just that, soldier.
    I don't fault you for taking offense to azz's comments on the UK but the above is total shite. As if the Brits have never bombed the hell out of people. Arthur "Bomber" Harris comes to mind since WW2 was being discussed.

    As for us coming late to WW2 (which BS mentioned), it wasn't our war. The European one, that is. Hitler, the meglomaniacal dumb fuck, declared war on us. I don't quite object to our participation in it but every war or "war" since then is another matter.

    _____________________________________________
    Signature by irish-sid

  21. #44
    Godber 3470 Billy Sastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Twatistan
    Posts
    33,338
    Thanks
    9,007
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 11,820 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfazzhole View Post
    As far as we jumping on at 3-1 is that what they teach you in history class? Because as far as i know and record have shown you guys were holding up on your island and all of europe was already conquered. Your country only lasted because of constant supplies from our aid and was on the verge of collapse right before we got involved. Holding up while being bombed and pummeled with no offensive i would not say you were "winning" that war.
    Where else was we supposed to go?

    Its called great Britain...its where we live.

    Thanks for winnig the War for us, mighty decent of you old chap.

    I'll just PM all the Brits, Canadians, Jamacians, Australians, Dutch, Norwegians, French, Polish, Indians, e.t.c. and tell them Thanks, but they they wern't needed

    I'm the greatest warrior ever, A hero of renown

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy Sastard For This Useful Post:

    arespilgrim (10-24-2008), Jammsbro (10-24-2008), MoFoX (10-31-2008)

  23. #45
    You varging bastiches Amethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,061
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 3,259 Times in 490 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfazzhole View Post
    If Iran has nuclear weapon capabilities and all diplomatic resolutions have been exhausted then yes I would be in favor of using force to rid them of such weapons.

    Funny you brought up saddam cause i sure didn't. But Iran has shown that it wants to develop nuclear weapons, have the means to fund it, and have the motive to wipe out israel like their premier has said. So what other proof do you need to not compare him to hitler?

    I only brought up Saddam because I think it is as ridiculous to compare Iran to Germany pre WW2 as it is to compare Saddam to Hitler, which many did before the Iraq war started.

    So it is ok for Israel to have the nukes to blow Iran, Iraq, etc., off the map multiple times but not ok for Iran to have some sort of similar (lesser) capability? Iran is an ancient country and culture. Like any significant country, they have national interests that they need to look out for. Those who want to bomb them into the stone age (or whatever) should consider that.

    I'm not saying I'm sympathetic to Iran's national interests and their president does seem to be a fantasist or worse. Still, I doubt very much he/they would launch a nuclear strike at Israel. Why would he/they? So their country can then be completely destroyed too?

    It would be a good thing for nuclear weapons to not proliferate but it is absolutely not in the USA's interest to go to war with Iran on Israel's behalf.

    The Iraq war has hardly gone swimmingly. A war with Iran would be something even worse then that, to say the least.

    _____________________________________________
    Signature by irish-sid

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •