Can we create a visual encyclopedia of 10,000 celebrities and models from all over the world? ... Yes.
The first 5,000 will be easy. The second 5,000 will be harder. What we will have in the end is an encyclopedia of the most beautiful women in the world. And it will be exclusive to Phun! Take that, Wikipedia!
Each post must contain:
1) Name of celeb or model (multiple names must be included if the woman is known by more than one name)
2) At least one image, using a Phun approved image host (read the Phun rules!!!)
3) A number, or sequence of numbers, in your post. If the previous post ends with 102, you type "103" if you're adding the 103rd woman. If you are adding 5 women after 102, you would type "103, 104, 105, 106, 107" in your post.
4) Only Phun.org's approved amateur models can be included.
5) If the model is a pro, provide a verifiable source that proves she is a professional, to the best of your ability. (That's not hard to do if the model is a pro.)
6) Celebrities and models from the past are very welcome -- and necessary -- to build this encyclopedia (Marilyn Monroe, Gia, Betty Grable, Sophia Loren, for example).
7) Use the "Search This Thread" function (toward the upper right of the page) to make sure your pick isn't already posted!
Yeah, there have to be rules for an endeavor like this, but it's really very easy. You need a name, at least one image, some info about your entry (links, measurements ... whatever makes her special) and a number (or numbers for a multiple post).
NOTE: If you post a larger photo, please limit the width to 1,000 pixels. (You can add thumbnail links to larger photos in your post as well.)
Here's the INDEX of the women in the Encyclopedia
I'll begin with...
1) Emmanuelle Chriqui
(Edit by EVE)