1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

If you cannot post or create threads please look inside

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by wtfazzhole, Nov 2, 2008.

1. woodat69

woodat69

Hi all, approve my first thread, please. Also, can you add [FS] to the title of my thread? I forgot to do this :(

2. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

be patient a mod will look into it shortly. Its good that you see that you made an error yourself. As you know its a big place that requires attention in many areas not only thread approvals. :)

woodat69 likes this.
  3. petkovic

petkovic

hi, how much time is usually required for thread to be approved?

4. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

it all comes down to the amount of work the mods/admins are preoccupied with. Before i posted this i saw that one admin where online whether he has the time too look at it know or later is hard too tell.

I would say anything from 5 minutes up to a couple of hours tops. My first approved threads took 20 too 40 minutes before they were approved.

petkovic likes this.
  5. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

6. petkovic

petkovic

It's been two days since I set up thread, but has not yet been approved. I guess it will not be approved, but I don't know why ... I followed the instructions and the rules.
    Can someone of moderators tell me where I made mistake?
    Thanks in advance.

7. Flippy

normaly the mods take the time to inform new posters what they did wrong if it isnt approved at least in my experience. So i guess it slipped through the cracks in your case.

8. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

mistake... well. actually it`s not a rule yet, but please check the second paragraph here. we have more and more trouble with socalled "megathreads" and "collections".
    post your vids in single, individual threads and title them properly - or add them to existing threads.

petkovic likes this.
  9. hawks

hawks

I'm trying to start a new thread, but when I open the Attachment Manager or click the button for attachments, I get a message that I have already uploaded the maximum five attachments. How can I fix that?

Thanks

10. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

no attachments allowed here. use one of those imagehosts.

11. khanh789

khanh789

12. LOLidol

LOLidol

13. Taipan

Taipan Never made it as a wise man Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Stanlow and MissB like this.
  14. bogalongdo

bogalongdo

I had the same problem I think, or I didn't properly register. but I have a different question. I just registered a couple of days ago. Last night I tried to post a thread. I got a message saying it has to be approved by a mod. Does that take long? Is it still in moderation?

I followed the same format as other titles and the file host was image venue. Per the rules. Puzzled.

Thanks.

15. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Give me just a minute, and I'll take a look boga. ;)

16. bogalongdo

bogalongdo

Thank you! much appreciated. :)

17. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Sadly, I don't have an answer for you boga. I just ran through the first page of "Duff" hits in the search thinking it was a repost, but I didn't find them. My esteemed colleague Kieks scrapped your thread so I can only suggest that you send him a PM. He should "be along" shortly. I apologize for the confusion. ;)

18. bogalongdo

bogalongdo

Late response Ugh my FF is giving me problems. Ok I will PM him or wait. Just say it is not a repost? Was it discarded so I have to redo it? or it can be retrieved?

Thanks. I was all excited to post after seeing they were new.

On leaving comments, is there some threads you need to have them approved for? I replied a few times thinking it didn't process through because it doesn't happen often?.

User897 likes this.
  19. kromastorm

kromastorm

hi, i had posted a image request which is hosted on imageshack, I remember seeing that in the approved list, is it not? because that thing did not show up.. please guide..

User897 likes this.
  20. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

The fact that you have posted your message shows that you can post!

Read and follow the appropriate forum rules, that's all!

PS Imageshack is NOT a phun-approved host! See here - http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=713219

User897, smithreg, eatingpoo and 2 others like this.