1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Eugenia Diordiychuk (Katie Fey, Jenya D., Shawnee)

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by theslayer, Feb 5, 2009.

1. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'm considering re-posting some of my deleted Katie F@y posts. I don't think I'll repost all 350+ sets (out of >440) but perhaps the best of the best. The only thing I will likely change is the use of her real name (Eugenia Diordiychuk) instead of her "site name." Perhaps that will keep the heat off of us. Any thoughts?

In the mean time, here are some promo, candids, and agency pics I had laying around (yep, more housekeeping). Since these are not from a pay site, I've been permitted to post more than the standard 20 pics per thread. For those of you that don't know, she was featured and on the cover of the November issue of Playboy Ukraine as well as being featured in the Playboy Ukraine 2009 calendar. Our rules forbid posting the content here but a simple search will lead you in the right direction.

First, she was featured in a Ukrainian music video by a group called 4 Kings (lucky fucks). Here are a few pics from an interview and snapshots from the video. (I'll put the video up in a reply very, very shortly).

Eugenia Diordiychuk (Katie F@y, Jenya D., Shawnee, Vanessa Gojgic)

4 Kings Music Video

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here are a few miscellaneous Agency and other Pics not from her site, Met-Art, or Playboy...just some stuff I picked up along the way...

Agency/Other Pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few candids and promotional (promo parties, radio interviews, etc.) pics...

Candids and Promos

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Finally, "F@y Fans" check your PMs. ;)

Cheers,

Slayer

2. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I don't know the name of (Tak ne Dolzhno ??, first pic) or much care for the song but she is simply pure sex in this video. I think the jist of it is she teases all four band members into a bar brawl over her and then they make up...whatever...thought I'd share.

4 Kings Music Video Link
    AVI/MPEG Layer-3
    72.8 MB (72.5 MB)
    04:27
    128 kps
    720x576

4 Kings Music Video

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. crimsoncrowbar

crimsoncrowbar fapping away... 15 Year Member

out-freaking-standing!

philbass and theslayer like this.
  4. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

Another GREAT post Slayer... Please keep cleaning!

I am assuming that Eugenia Diordiychuk is her real name, correct?

Learning a lot more of this incredible lady. Thanks!

5. addiction1

addiction1

Wow! I just can´t get enough of her. Thanks Slayer:D

6. theslayer

You are correct, Eugenia Diordiychuk is her real name as I understand it. Since her site stopped releasing material, she's done some cool shit (yep, I have more ;))

Thanks and cheers, mate.

philbass likes this.
  7. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I don't think you'll get any complaints from the troops, Slayer, but it's cayne who'll get the heat if there's to be any! Worth checking with him, via the mods, don't you think?

Cheers!

8. theslayer

I've been in contact with the mods off and on since kf.com posts became an issue. As I understand it, the worst that would happen is they would ask that the thread(s) be deleted which may mean extra work for the mods (last thing I want). Most of the Fey Fans probably saw them the first time we posted the kf.com sets so if there is no interest then its a mute point.

philbass likes this.
  9. DemonDave

DemonDave Been a Phunner since '08! Ten Years of Phun

wow im learning alot about her here.. thanks for that.

her real name sux. lol

10. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Definitely need to repost some of the sets!
    Most of the GOOD sets in HQ/UHQ that can be found on different forums always lead to dead links :(

11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Awesome post! Love the candids especially, she has such an intoxicating smile, something that wasn't always present in her sets.

Thanks slayer.

12. theslayer

flyhigh,

If you have a list of sets you want, PM me and I'll either put them up or worst case post them for you privately (PM).

philbass likes this.
  13. webbywebster

webbywebster

That would be great thanks. I have 24 gig of her pics and vids, anyway I can share I will, I am a novice however so please bear with me

14. weenfan

weenfan

What an extensive post, full of goodies.
    I think she will go very far, not only in the modelling business, also in other media.

15. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I think you must be getting the idea by now, Slayer - there are a lot of new members on here who didn't benefit from your earlier daily posts of Katie! If the mods don't object, I'd go for it!

Cheers!

16. mnvikings

mnvikings

I don't care what name she goes under, She is gorgeous

theslayer likes this.
  17. woody solaris

woody solaris ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Most Re-Upped Poster Phun Award Holder

Now doubt!! This is the best post I´ve seen so far this year, Slayer!

Many thanks!!

theslayer likes this.
  18. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I wonder how many times she has been photographed in her life. I think she is photographed so much that the majority of her candids are poses too.

Anywho, this is one of the more unique posts I've seen. Nice little Fey collage going on here.

theslayer likes this.
  19. theslayer

Without doubt, mnvikings!
    Blush! Cool words, woodY! Especially from a contributor at your level. Sincere thanks.
    You're probably right, Sennsational. If not, it's the opposite. ;) Gratitude and thx, fellow Fey Fan!

20. theslayer

Oh, please do share, webbywebster! The more the better. I look forward to it and thx.
    I think so too, weenfan, sincerely. Now, if only I can convince her to marry me. ;:eek:!