1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus Awesome Sweaty Bouncing Boobage Whilst Jogging 28.02.09 (ADDS)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Billy Sastard, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dshelbyg

dshelbyg

this thead is fluckin hillllllllarious, let the phun continue, oh yeah, "ticket master, i would like one front seat ticket on the hell bus, please make it one way, with no layovers" hahahahahahaha :D

2. Cowardly Douche

Cowardly Douche Hotbabeologist, Ph.D

smoother jiggling? or giggling :lol:

i used the later hi-res pics to make this one and found some background music to enhance the viewing experience :D

[​IMG]

3. bmwguy

bmwguy

OMG ^^ thanks for the compilation

4. tustin

tustin

Can you imagine the Hot and Sweaty Sex they had afterwards :)
    I hope they had as many orgasms as I did while looking at these pics :)

Woodson and Dj Capital A like this.
  5. One Man Army

One Man Army ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

awesome !

6. furball101

furball101

Vey nice pics and the gifs are very appreciated :naughty: just read on MSN that Miley has written her tell al autobiography sure to be lots of steamy on set romps :twisted:

7. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Great post Billy! She is a very sexy, hot chick!!

8. arest16

arest16

You should give up on the comedy if this is your running joke which is supposed to be funny. Maybe I have no sense of humor.....but I just dont see how this "running joke" is funny. If anything, this "running joke" is getting old and so are your posts about Avril Lavigne being your girl. Its time to work on some new material Billy because "running jokes" wear out very quickly......and this joke is worn out.

Do you have any other jokes that might be a little funnier?

slerby likes this.
  9. arest16

arest16

Ok now....... wether or not Billy is a Homophobe is up for debate. But theres no debating the fact that you are gay. Spin it any way you want, but your willingness to suck a dick for any reason (besides saving a life) means that you're gay. Not that theres anything wrong with that, but you cant say "I would suck his dick...." and then say "......i'm not gay...."

If a person said that they would fuck a :cat1: just to taste the juice from Miley's pussy, theres no way that they could then say that they're not a zoophile. If someone fucks an animal, they're a zoophile, and if you suck a guys dick, you're gay. Thats it.....its the law....and theres no changing this law. :p:p

10. bang456

bang456

best gif ever

11. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Yeah,

Once there was this bloke who signed up to a forum and posted 35 posts in a year and 3 months then spouted off on a thread that had already died coz he though everyone gave a shit....

...stop me if you've heard it....

whats2u, fishman5440 and Jammsbro like this.
  12. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

LOL. Billy got voted the funniest phunner 2 years in a row cos he's fucking hilarious, caustic, but hilarious. If you knew the guy (like the rest of the phunners) you'd get him.

Billy Sastard likes this.
  13. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I think this thread has run its course, time for it to fade away.

Billy Sastard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.