1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

"Topless Beach Thread" - Contributions welcome!

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by bill rutler, Apr 27, 2009.

1. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

2. Bush sucks

Bush sucks ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

This is disturbing news Afspo. What will I do without my daily diet of pretty boobies?

3. Gutex0

Gutex0 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

[​IMG] Winona ?

maturales likes this.
  4. Jarrod.G.Lewis

Jarrod.G.Lewis

WOW!! That is why I love this thread!!!!

5. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

My advice if you want it: short of digging up some beach babes start at page one of this thread, where Bill started it once upon a time. Follow it through - it could take you a long, long time - and you'll be surprised at how many babes you missed the first time or how many you've forgotten how they excited you when you first saw them. And I'll be filling in for some weeks yet before I go.

6. Celeb Debaser

Celeb Debaser ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

[​IMG]

Balls deep on that ass while grabbing her ponytail!

maturales likes this.
  7. Bush sucks

I'd lost sight of the fact that you're 122 pages into this now. Nice thread, and very few women here I wouldn't throw down for a quickie or 4.

8. rosiejonesrules

rosiejonesrules

Afspo, you will be missed during your vacation, but you certainly deserve one. You've been so busy posting lately I've barely been able to keep up. Thanks again for spoiling the rest of us day after day.

jayton and sullivanorama like this.
  9. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

10. maturales

maturales ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Excellent thread, thank you very much.

11. Bush sucks

Love the high res on these latest ones Afspo.

12. Celeb Debaser

13. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

14. paparazzo_79

paparazzo_79

Afspo can you put all the pics to archive and upload somewhere??

15. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

To be honest I never look for the image quality except if it is so bad you cant make out the features.

I only look for the quality of the boob: shape, size, curve, natural, tan lines, the situation the girl is in. Sometimes I compromise if one isn't up to standard but the other criteria are. I dislike fake boobs, but you know some are more fake than others, and if the girl is exceptionally pretty, I won't hold that against her.

jayton likes this.
  16. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I did that in the beginning but very few actually downloaded. Then all the rage started with the file hosts and I became completely disillusioned with the whole damn process of uploading and re-uploading and re-uploading again. Now obviously if the mods were to dictate zipfiles I would be left with two choices: either toe the line or stop posting altogether.

As for you, I might have been willing to show you where you can download zipped files of many of the pics if over the course of your 7-year membership you had shown a little appreciation by pressing thanks every once in a while ...

Cheetah, jayton, Formula_1 and 5 others like this.
  17. sullivanorama

sullivanorama BANNED

Ha ha I like your sarcasm, afspo, and youre absolutely correct. If somebody has "thanks: 0" then he really has no business to make demands. He might at least have said, please.

jayton likes this.
  18. Celeb Debaser

Haha, excellent!

jayton likes this.
  19. paparazzo_79

paparazzo_79

Well I know I'm sorry but I haven't been visting this site often like in period when I registered.

20. Dr.Frankenstein

Dr.Frankenstein

Another Round of Beach nakedness
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

cajunguy, hochbyes, Summer17 and 24 others like this.