1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

phun.org shirts

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by cayne, Jul 16, 2009.

1. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Yep, I misread that. Duh! (But the wild and basic ideas might still be good.)

2. DemonDave

DemonDave Been a Phunner since '08! Ten Years of Phun

yeah id go for one of these bub.. just let us know.

3. cayne

cayne Guest

I don't know all that stuff. The guy who made the current design just did it. 3 colors, that's all I know. Just go for it, for fucks sake :D

But I'll forward these questions to printer dude and see what he's going to say...

Perfect4ths and Cy like this.
  4. mandy-fan

mandy-fan Insert witty comment here

Looks cool cayne.

5. cayne

cayne Guest

How big dimensionally do you want the default?
    vector is preferred, eps file.... but, if you can only do .jpg/.gif... make it as wide in inches ad you would want it on the tee... 9-10 inches is normal for dudes.

Is there a particular DPI that your printer uses?
    300 dpi, and refer to question #1

CMYK? or CMYK+Black?
    Doesnt not have to be CMYK, but needs to be 1 color to 2 color tops! can be any colors.

are all the shirts going to be the same color(black)?
    if we are taking pre-orders, we can do any tee color. if it's just print and hope to sell, etc. probably best to pick 1 color tee.

I see by the example that you printer isnt using stippling to generate shades, is this a limitation?
    if they have experience in halftones, go for it (as long as it sticks to #1, of 1 to 2 color)

Cy likes this.
  6. elturko78

elturko78 Treu Anarchist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I really like the current one.

7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I dont know if i should ask here...but how is the color effect on the shirt done?

[​IMG]

8. haydaddict

9. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Sorry Hayd, but only you and Ryder would buy that.

10. haydaddict

I know...i just tried it...i didnt expect anything more from it...:lol:...and tried to erase the features so it can be recognized who it is...
    I dont see anyone making anything so i though i might give them a reason to ;)

11. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

That just means Sid is going to make one with a penis on it now ;)

irish-sid likes this.
  12. cayne

cayne Guest

hehe not that bad for a first try :D

on a side note, I def. want one shirt to be "girl-free" means without a picture of a hot woman :)

it should be cool, but not with a woman on it!

13. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Know if your guy can do fading colors? Still within the 3 color range.

[​IMG]

Maybe an arm patch?

[​IMG]

14. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

maybe it's the arrows, maybe it's a couple of splatter marks are a little big, maybe it's a combo of the 2 - I dunno, he asked what do you think and I gave my opinion. Reminds me of something an extreme sports athlete would wear, not my taste. Nothing wrong with it, just not my taste.

Throbbn likes this.
  15. haydaddict

16. GBTG

GBTG Phuns Resident Music Nerd ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Something simple and conservative, inspired by that classic college t-shirt design.

My only question is that, WAS phun established in 2004? I guessed! :p

[​IMG]

MrBig, Jammsbro, smoke81 and 17 others like this.
  17. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Good stuff guys,keep on posting ;)

GBTG likes this.
  18. cayne

cayne Guest

indeed, it's going into the right direction. and yeah 2004 is correct :D I started developing the site in 2003, but it was available through the world wide net on Feb 2004 :D

adding a slogan would be cool too. it doesn't need to be necessary "girls just wanna have phun" - because that slogan is old and rather stupid :D

I'm sure you gonna come up with something creative. It can be some "inside-joke" most phunners would understand, or whatever else :D

GBTG likes this.
  19. Perfect4ths

GBTG's are awesome! I would buy those in a heart beat.

GBTG likes this.
  20. LUvNiT

LUvNiT

Great idea!! and great efforts so far guys! Keep it up :)

One thing though, what style of shirt will they be in?? Because as far as i can see we have a mixed group of young and older generations, like for me for example id rather a smaller tighter fitting shirt where as others may want a baggier style fit?
    Might be worth doing two styles..i dunno just a thought