1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Penelope Cruz @ NINE premiere in New York City, December 15, adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Haverchuck, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Haverchuck

Haverchuck Have a Drink on Me ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2. DirtyCa$h

DirtyCa$h I'll make ya famous!

gorgeous!

3. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yup!:D

4. iamnothere

iamnothere

magnifique! :tup2:

5. karamela

karamela

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

saetia, Big_Jungar, byyff and 25 others like this.
  6. jezek

jezek Not soft, Prickly

WoW!!! she always looks so classy!!!!! :1luvu:

7. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Penelope is superb!! Terrific post Haverchuck and karamela!!

8. mralas

mralas

more pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

byyff, Booty Lover, William and 13 others like this.
  9. StoneHeart

StoneHeart ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

10. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

it's about time for a ZIP file of this awesome lady

11. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice teamwork gents!:D :beerchug:

12. StoneHeart

StoneHeart ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We've downloaded/uploaded and posted 233 pics, I can't see any thanks from you in the thread and you're asking for more work? :confused:...no way buddy.

13. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

my only complaint is that this is a movie with so many beautiful ladies, yet it's a movie I would never go see
    but damn, Ms Cruz looks incredible

14. karamela

karamela

Can't wait to see the movie!

:D

15. Booty Lover

It's cuz I don't THANK anybody UNTIL I dl' the files and I don't have time to click and save 100 times or more right now!
    Also look under my screen name, DOES IT LOOK LIKE I DON'T THANK PEOPLE?

I also hate imagevenue as I'm sure it's a hack-site since when I close a tab with them it always takes 3 seconds or more and doesn't take a second on ANY other site...

16. StoneHeart

StoneHeart ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Now it's clear:

Imagevenue thumbs = No Thanks

Too much pics in a thread = No Thanks

No ZIP = No Thanks

OK...Works for me.

DirtyCa$h likes this.
  17. n00

n00

thanks for PC

18. Booty Lover

Apparantly it's not CLEAR,

If I don't download it I don't thank it, only exception is for those I don't intend to download.

I don't really see why people upload 30+ pics without a zip file and/or a rar and I think Phun.org should look into making a RULE against mass pic threads without such zip/rar files...or some type of one-click download option.

I don't like nor do I trust Imagevenue!

19. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I can tell you that such a rule won't be getting implemented anytime soon, if at all. If the thread starter wants to include a rar/zip then that's their option, and they should be under no obligation/pressure to do so.

20. Booty Lover

the OP only posted 3 pics as has been the case with many of these multiple pic threads where you end up with 50+ images I remember Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus threads where the first post was about 10 pics and then you'd get 20-30 pics added by 2-3 more people and you get 100+pics in one thread...someone who dl'd those photo's was nice enough to post a zip file and of course I thanked him for it.

As to the rule, right after I posted it I figured it wouldn't happen...Phun.org gets paid by those images, either through clicks or clicks and referrals, ie if you see an advert on imagevenue and click it they may get .003 cents but if you join the site then phun.org gets $5 or something. Of course every company has their own 'price' etc.... but it's also part of the reason why Phun.org has certain websites on their 'not allowed' list.

Lastly, Multiple thanks to anyone willing to post a ZIP! ;)