1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Flames Girls from the Red Mile - Flashing - 2004

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by Red-Mile, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Red-Mile

Red-Mile

Well, I might as well make a post that's related to my name. ;)

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Mile

Anyway, there WAS a website that hosted all the pictures taken on the Red Mile...but it no longer exists. Luckily I downloaded most of them.

You don't need to remind me that the Flames aren't in the Stanley Cup playoffs this year :(

Here are all the pictures I have from that memorable run in 2004.

Enjoy! GO FLAMES GO!

The CROWD!

[​IMG]

And the GIRLS!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. smi

smi The way she goes.. ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Nice pics, thanks for sharing and welcome aboard! :beerchug:

Red-Mile likes this.
  3. Red-Mile

Red-Mile

Thanks!

I know I have more pics from those night on the Red Mile. I just wish I could find them. I have another hard-drive to go through.

Now if I could only get someone to make me a sig..... ;)

4. yellowbolls

yellowbolls

wow! how many boobies have you seen there? i guess you lost count, right?

Red-Mile likes this.
  5. Hal_Borski

Hal_Borski

6. Red-Mile

Red-Mile

It's funny that you post that pic today. I just found it on my hard drive. Totally forgot that I had it. I should see if I can get someone to incorporate it into a sig for me.

7. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I wish there was a whole album of this girl: :boobies: :love:

[​IMG]

Red-Mile likes this.
  8. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

Excellent post!