1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jenna Jameson ,April 26th Candids with bandaged arm from Ortiz Abuse

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Redwing1, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kazique, maxxis1, timbuk and 18 others like this.
  2. LarsUlrichTheSecond

LarsUlrichTheSecond I'm back! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

blooody hell

3. sirmartinfrobisher

sirmartinfrobisher

Adult video star Jenna Jameson has emerged from the doctor’s office with a sling, and is suffering from a torn ligament.

Tearful Jenna's Dad Shows Bandaged Arm

Jenna Jameson’s Boyfriend Tito Ortiz Arrested For Domestic Violence

Jameson called police Monday morning complaining about being “thrown down,” by her boyfriend Tito Ortiz. Jenna’s father witnessed the alleged domestic abuse at the couple’s home in Huntington Beach, California and called 911.

Jenny’s twins did not see the incident. The UFC fighter has just made a $50,000 bail and was released from jail.

It’s not known where Tito will spend the night, because Jenna said “I’m in love with Tito, I hope he comes home soon, but he can’t.”

locandsoc, X-Spectre and keopce like this.
  4. riqardo

riqardo Ten Years of Phun

Just another example where a woman who is a victim of domestic violence enables the jackass who abuses her (He's in the right profession!). It's a character flaw in the woman who feels that in order to maintain the relationship, she has to endure the abuse. The abuser needs to put in hard time in prison and the victim needs professional counseling. Jenna's example just makes it clear that the financial status of the abuser and the victim is not an issue. Rianna's experience is similar.

locandsoc and spitzenklasse like this.
  5. sirmartinfrobisher

sirmartinfrobisher

court records have been uncovered revealing that Tito was sentenced to jail time back in 1998 after pleading guilty to charges of “battery with serious bodily injury.”

The case went to trial and resulted in Tito completing 29 days in prison, 232 hours of community service and three years probation.

According to Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney James Blatt, this prior conviction can and will be taken into account when the current case is filed.

Big Bamboo! and X-Spectre like this.
  6. DATASS

DATASS Too Damn Awesome

So Tito finally found someone he could win a fight against.

AleksiUrUki likes this.
  7. Razor84

Razor84 The Masked Man

What bandage arm? ;)

:hump:

8. sirmartinfrobisher

sirmartinfrobisher

her right arm

9. mefrite

mefrite I puff and don't pass it.

Good one:D

10. sirmartinfrobisher

sirmartinfrobisher

It was all a mistake!

Jenna Jameson is reportedly withdrawing the abuse allegations she made against her boyfriend, Tito Ortiz, claiming that it was a big misunderstanding!

She says:

"What actually happened has now been dramatically distorted and misinterpreted and remarks that both Tito and I made after the police arrived reflect the state of shock that we were both in."

Of course, now that she's proven that she's not a drug addict, Tito's tune is changing as well. He now is claiming that he found two oxycontin pills in Jenna's pants pockets that are apparently very old, and he jumped to conclusions about her using!"

11. riqardo

riqardo Ten Years of Phun

..........and the show goes on,.....and on,....and on!!!

12. bruiserbrody

bruiserbrody

"battery with serious bodily injury”...he got in a fight with a dude.

13. flint

flint

I agree,shitty fighter but we have to give him the benefit of the doubt as we werent there,for all we know she was shooting up in that arm.

14. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Pretty typical for a woman who's been 'hit' or 'pushed' or whatever by her boyfriend/husband/significan other to later retract the charges in order to protect said jerkoff from prosecution in the misguided attempt to avoid media attention or 'keep the family together', not unusual at all especially in cases where young kids are involved.

15. DetJohnKimble

DetJohnKimble

Or, it could be made up or "drama" charges by some chick who's totally bipolar as a past result of drug use.

16. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Or it could be that the douchebag begged her to retract the charges when he found out that he stands to lose an estimated $15 million when UFC and his sponsors breach out his contract and cut off the money (according to TMZ that's what douchebag Ortiz stands to lose if convicted or even taken to trial on felony domestic assault charges). Plus everybody talks about HER past drug abuse, I'm willing to bet that Douchie McGee Ortiz has downed his share of 'roids and other performance enhancers and pain pills in the past.

17. TheDoctor2010

TheDoctor2010 I am the man in the box

Plus it was her dad her saw the incident and called the police. Being a former officer himself I think he knows what qualifies as abuse. The DA should still go forward with the charges and the dad should testify. She needs counseling, and I'm guessing for more than just this. Just my two cents.

riqardo and X-Spectre like this.