1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lebanese-American Rima Fakih wins Miss USA 2010

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Lebanese, May 18, 2010.

1. Lebanese

Lebanese

Dearborn's Miss Michigan
    wins Miss USA pageant

By Niraj Warikoo
    Free Press Staff Writer

Arab Americans across metro Detroit cheered as
    Rima Fakih of Dearborn was crowned Miss USA
    tonight in Las Vegas.

“This is unbelievable,” said Rami Haddad, 26 of
    Livonia, one of Fakih’s biggest supporters. “It’s a
    dream come true. I can’t express my feelings.”

Fakih, of Lebanese descent, is believed to be the
    first Arab American and Muslim to become Miss
    USA.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/05/16/rima-fakih-miss-michigan-earns-herself-miss-usa-crown/

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Drowning In My Sleep

Drowning In My Sleep Emma=looking good again

3. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! ... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

She is a good looking girl...

4. MuffDaddy

MuffDaddy

Sleep with a Lebanese girl once, their whole family wants to move in the next morning... just a warning to you Mr Trump

5. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

A vast improvement over the most famous Lebanese-American I know ;)

[​IMG]

jezek, 2001pm, Big Bamboo! and 3 others like this.
  6. Lebanese

Lebanese

she is lebanese , she must be good looking :)

Elini and Big Bamboo! like this.
  7. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Grow up.

Not all people from the same country think the same way.

Mind you, with comments like that its no wonder every other country in the world thinks America is full of obese redneck racists.

Every country has embarrassments, fanatics and bigots. You are America's.

8. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Oh, and this thread is a collection.

9. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

I've never heard of ANY Lebanese citizen blowing themself up in America, or any person of arab descent for that matter. You should be banned for such a racist post.

10. blackthorne16

blackthorne16

Congratulations from Germany to your new beautiful Miss USA! :p
    (Oh, and also to your "obese redneck racists" [Billy Sastard quote]). ;)

11. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

She's Catholic. She went to Catholic school. Her family is mixed Muslim and Christian. She lives in the town I was born in and grew up in. Maybe it's because of my home-town's huge Middle Eastern diversity that I can't understand why people have trouble separating locations, religions and agendas. Rima is a hot girl (you should see the hotties around here if you like the way she looks). As far as I know, she has shown no support, nor has her family, for blowing up the country she lives in. If I hear something different, I'll let everybody here know. :) Peace out.

12. austinex

austinex

Not Lebanese, but been around a lot of Lebanese people. Indeed Lebanese women are divine and very intriguing.

To suggest that she won just because she is Arab or a Muslim is moronic. Maybe, just maybe, she was the best contestant.

13. BlackFrancis

BlackFrancis

[​IMG]

austinex likes this.
  14. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

man, that guy came across real clever there

15. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

First of all I'm part lebanese, I'm also full-blown american, born and raised...
    I think if your going to attack ANY race about 9-11 it should be the Saudi's as they were the MAJORITY of 9-11 attackers. I think there was actually one lebanese idiot in the group of like 18 or so idiots but as another poster said, IDIOCY doesn't discriminate just as these RACIST posts show idiots can be white, black, italian, or ANY RACE!!!

Are you even sure though that 9-11 was done by saudi's or was it the secret "skull & crossbones" society of rich white businessmen who were looking to 'make a killing' through propoganda by using FEAR to get what they want which is ULTIMATE MONEY!!!

Seriously though, enough...not one 9-11 attacker was a FEMALE, this chick is very pretty and she's been here for a long time...the only thing she terrorizes is my confidence because she's so damn hot... It's ridiculous that 9-11 was even brought up in this thread...just goes to show RACISM is alive and well in this country/world...

16. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

There's a place for politics and it aint here. Lets enjoy the pics and keep the comments focused on them and nothing else. I don't want to have to lock this thread but will do so if it can't be controlled.

Thorvald_IIKIX and 2001pm like this.
  17. Mo

Mo LFC 4 Life ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Shes was Cute/Funny @ Letterman...

18. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

I missed her on Letterman. :( She is a stone fox, and may have a chance at winning it all!

19. Thorvald_IIKIX

Thorvald_IIKIX

Mmmm....Rima as a naughty lil Catholic schoolgirl. Nice visual, I must say.;)