1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Asian colleague

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by businessclass, May 26, 2010.

1. businessclass

businessclass

It has been a while. Have been seeing quite a lot of my asian friend lately. Thought I should share some of it.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

22 people like this.
  2. uk1_1

uk1_1

Glad to have you back .... any new photos of her perky tits, and also .... anal

1 person likes this.
  3. allonso

allonso

It'S always a pleasure to watch your updates. Thanks a lot!

1 person likes this.
  4. BiggusLaddus

BiggusLaddus Lord High Fapper

Five happy years eh mate!

Good on ya. This is definitely one of the 'classic' threads on here.

2 people like this.
  5. fableblade

fableblade

Love the one where she is on all fours and you can see her nipples bend back by the pillow. She has great nipples.

2 people like this.
  6. j_cop

j_cop

I found this thread just yesterday and I just finished reading all post since start. She is soooo beautiful. BC - You are so lucky guy. Hope to see your updates. Some close ups on her pussy woud be great ;) or whatever you want, i don't mind - she's gorgeous. Would you tell us, how old is she?
    One more time - good job businessclass!!!

2 people like this.
  7. Cummingtonite

Cummingtonite

More sexy pics from you and your adorable Chinese hottie - superb stuff, my man! Do so enjoy pics 7 and 11, and the way her head is hidden by the sheet/curtain? in no.7. Your lady really does have the most superb nipples. As before, any chance of you uploading (all) your vids onto a new site for us to enjoy, please? And any chance of you giving her a full creampie? :O I wonder what you gave her for Easter .... ;)

8. Cummingtonite

Cummingtonite

Hi again, BC. As you have treated your gorgeous girlfriend to some nice presents over the past few years (necklace, nipple clamps, pink butt plug, etc.), I was wondering if you'd ever thought to treat both her and yourself with a revealing posing pouch for you - surprise her when she undresses you, and film her reaction! If she's anything like the Asian women I've known, it should be quite amusing. :D
    Looking forward (as always) to more of your superb pictures soon.

1 person likes this.
  9. Spectracide Rulz

Spectracide Rulz

Good lord. Buttplug in while banging makes a broad as tight as prom night. Great Stuff!

1 person likes this.
  10. Cummingtonite

Cummingtonite

Hi BC. Referring to your post of 01-20-2014: She is Magnificent! :D

11. businessclass

businessclass

Too funny. I don't think I can see myself wearing underwear shaped as an elephant's trunk or anything that makes me look like Borat. But you should never say never :)

For now I think we will stick to the more conventional toys.
    Thinking about getting her a bigger plug.

2 people like this.
  12. businessclass

businessclass

I cannot argue with that fact

1 person likes this.
  13. businessclass

businessclass

And a little something I found on my phone
    [​IMG]

14. Cummingtonite

Cummingtonite

Better not let your missus find that one ..! :D Lovely slim waist with those 'breeding' hips :)