1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Vintage Voyeurs

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by Afspo, Jul 19, 2010.

1. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

2. tuffstuff

tuffstuff

Lots of sweet full bush.

3. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

4. rufuslom

rufuslom

Thank you for finding time to add additional pictures

5. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

6. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

7. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

8. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

9. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

10. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

11. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I've run out of vintage images in my folder, so I'm putting this thread on hold for the foreseeable future. I might stumble on some eventually, but for quite a while nothing's been going in. Anyone who'd like to contribute are welcome to do so. So I'll leave with just a few of the best images posted so far.

1 person likes this.
  12. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

13. rufuslom

rufuslom

Sorry read that this might be it, BUT you certainly went out with some excellent images. Thanks for the memories

14. tuffstuff

tuffstuff

I always wondered where you were finding all these tasty old images of bearded honeys. I guess in my mind, maybe in my dreams, I assumed you had an inexhaustible source, but of course that's impossible. Your work here and in other threads has been superb and very much appreciated.

olmy and afspotoo like this.
  15. harpeetb

harpeetb

classic collection. priceless.

1 person likes this.
  16. afspotoo

afspotoo ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I suppose the topless beach babe thread is feeding on an "inexhaustible source", as girls keep going barebreasted on the beaches of the world. For a while I thought it was a treend which was screeching to a halt, and it has in some western countries, but babes just go topless some otherwhere, and I'm not complaining. I still have about 5000+ images of that nature, and somehow they keep coming in, even if I no longer search high and low for them.

1 person likes this.