1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus - *stolen* phone pix, December 2, 2010 *

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by dirtysanchez, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

Yep, since whoever made this put the face shot over the original shot's neck in such a way that some of it is now suddenly covered by the suddenly less defined jaw. Quick cut and paste job. Also, the wallpaper on the upper left is elongated compared to the rest of the wallpaper.

2. davidme

davidme

I think this is the longest speculative thread ever!!!

3. daniel9

daniel9

omg 14th page

i don't think lowering the age of consent would be that bad. the us is the most conservative and closed off country when it comes to sex

4. banedon76

banedon76

I may or may not happen to agree with you on that point. But I didn't push the issue with either poster, as that sort of discussion rather seems to be well outside the scope of this thread.

I made the initial point only because I took mild (albeit deliberate) offense at being referred to as 'creepy' because I was looking at boobies that may or may not be seventeen years and fifty-one weeks old.

5. FatiGuE

FatiGuE

XD, didn't she just recently turned 18? What a great time to lose your camera phone!

6. J_Muzzle

J_Muzzle

It didn't waste my time. I love a good debate! :)

7. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

This is actually horrible news that it's fake.

Now she sees the hooplah if it was all real, it will scare her, it'll be a reality check to not put these kind of pictures on phones or anything.

At least I hope not lol. The banana needs to be hamma'd from Hanna Montana.

8. daniel9

daniel9

dont you mean the banana needs to be hamma'd INTO Hanna Montana? lol

9. SINK

SINK

It's not creepy at all. It's a matter of biology. Post pubescent girls with boobs, butt and bush are biologically speaking at their prime for child rearing. Historically homosapien girls typically had their first child between 14-16 or even younger, by their mid 20s their fertility and starts dropping rapidly. Typical males are programmed to find girls attractive as soon as they become biologically active, it is in fact the norm.

In modern society we recognize that while they may be biologically capable of becoming pregnant, they are not psychologically mature enough to handle a serous physical relationship and to cope with raising a child in our complex society. They need a bit more personal maturity and a better understanding of the consequences and responsibilities that come with being in a serious relationship and as mothers and they need to be more capable of providing for their children and of course be better able to cope with the added pressure and stress.

The reason for the age of consent being as high as 18 is for psychological and not biological reasons. Obviously pubescent and pre-pubescent girls are off limits for both biological and psychological reasons and being attracted to them is certainly not normal.

10. TicketStub

TicketStub

Your theory supports raising the age of sexual consent, doesn't it? While your statement about the US being the most conservative and closed off country when it comes to sex, (It's not, by the way. See Islamic countries.) is a semi-valid point, it also goes to show that a good portion of American parents have issues with teaching their youngsters the ins and outs of sex. No pun intended.

11. TicketStub

TicketStub

Yeah, I didn't say it was creepy. I have no idea how you took that from what I posted, but good job.

12. holecard

holecard Guest

I for one will be glad when this thread is closed!

13. SINK

SINK

Many Islamic countries only allow sex between married couples and the age at which they allow marriage is as young as 12. So they allow a middle age man to sexually molest young girls as long as they're married.

14. TicketStub

TicketStub

That isn't worse than America's stance towards sex?

15. SINK

SINK

You came to the defense of orwellnelson, who explicitly used the word "creepy", that's how.

Make sure you know what you're defending if you don't want to be misunderstood.

16. SINK

SINK

Of course it is, that's my point. Islamic countries aren't more conservative about the age of consent than the USA.

17. TicketStub

TicketStub

No, I did not come to the defense of him. It is not my problem if YOU get confused.

I didn't say that Islamic countries are more conservative about the age of consent. I said they are more conservative about sex in general. Read and try to comprehend what I posted again.

18. SINK

SINK

You responded directly to a post responding directly to the accusation of 'creepiness'. If anyone is responsible for getting confused, it is you.

We're talking about the age of consent here and I took your comment to be in regards to such, instead you decided to talk about something completely beside the point and expected everyone else to follow.

Now I came here to look at bewbs and this pointless argument is becoming too much of a distraction.

banedon76 likes this.
  19. hedake

hedake 15 Year Member

Guys, it's over. Nothing to see here. Move along. Mods need to lock this before it gets ugly for no reason.

20. TicketStub

TicketStub

Um, no. I am not responsible for YOU being confused. YOU got confused by what I posted, not me, and if you bothered to try to understand what what I posted and what I quoted when the subject turned to America's narrow stance on sex, you would have not been confused.

I don't understand why you have hard time comprehending simple English.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.