1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sexy Breanne Benson & legend Peter North - backseat sex (Humper to Bumpher 2)[MULTI]

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by mokkoriman, Jan 5, 2011.

?

Do you prefer Breanne Benson as a brunette or blonde?

1. Gentlemen prefer brunettes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gentlemen prefer blondes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Breanne Benson/ (AKA Jennifer, Karidah)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

See... this scene should've happened years ago. ;)

But of course it didn't as the lovely Breanne Benson wasn't shooting hardcore scenes at the time and only when she went blonde did she start the boy/girl fuck to make a buck. And now back to her original black color, it's ironic that a scene she should've done years ago is finally taking place with an older Peter North in the flick 'Humper to Bumpher'.

It's the typical "pick up a girl off the streets and bang her in the limo" type theme and while there's not a whole lot of room, Breanne and Peter certainly make the most of crapped quarters with some heavy paced sexing. Breanne gives a usual top-notch performance whether it's deep-throating Mr. North's pole (pun intended) to showing off nice enthusiasm throughout the scene. Those expecting a the stunning type of facial happy ending from Mr. North, Breanne got off a little lucky as Peter only covers her face in gooey manjuice rather than blasting her eyes shut. :D

Pretty good scene overall and for me, Breanne looks so much more exotically arousing with her black her than as a blonde. :thumbs:

Screencaps:

[​IMG]
    Backup screencaps:
    http://img255.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=11630_brebenh2bcaps01_123_415lo.jpg

NOTE: For those who want Filesonic links and a higher resolution version, scroll down to ktm's reply below. :thumbs:

Download Interchangeable links: (2 RAR file=one 406MB WMV file, Runtime=26:40, 720x400 resolution), Password is "mokkori" (without quotes)
    MU Links:
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B48TLX9T
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YAPFCGCN
    HF Links:
    Code:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/94318777/6142c83/brebenh2b.part1.rar.html
    http://hotfile.com/dl/94324214/fa21153/brebenh2b.part2.rar.html
    Don't be an A-hole... participate in the poll!

As always dropping thanks is nice, kind comments and replies twice!

2. messiah

messiah

Thanks!

3. Midwest

Midwest

She looked like a cheap hooker with blonde hair.

Now she looks like a high-class hooker. Like the sort you'd find in the bar of a five-star hotel.

4. holecard

holecard Guest

WOW! Thanks Mokki! Had to do a double take to be sure I was reading the title correctly. Big THANKS for the HF links! :fing02:

Seeing Petey pair up with Breanne is a scene I must see! :)

5. bumblebee2

bumblebee2

Thanks Mokkers. :) Voted brunette btw. ;)

Couldn't have worded it better. Having dark hair and then dyeing it blonde looks slutty in a bad way. Now she looks slutty in a good way. :wank:

LarsUlrichTheSecond likes this.
  6. Minesfine

Minesfine

tear it up ,pete

7. ktm2001

ktm2001

Thank you for mentioning my post. classy man.

edit and brunette is my choice.

8. LarsUlrichTheSecond

LarsUlrichTheSecond I'm back! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

excellent

9. knimlot

knimlot

Awesome scene with the legend Peter North and to pair it up with the HOT BRUNETTE Breanne, this scene is one of the best of 2011 !! Thanks Mokki !

10. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yeah - I read somewhere that Breanne was really excited to work with Mr. North and that she climaxed a few times during the scene. And even for a man of 50, Petey can still bring it.

No problemo, ktm - it's really not about being classy, just doing the common sense thing... something that most of the new posters have no idea about or just plain ignore.

And yes, brunette was my choice as welll - I just think her overall look takes a dramatic exotic upgrade when she has dark hair as opposed to being blonde.

hepaticflexure likes this.
  11. ktm2001

ktm2001

(for those interested)

High Quality Version Added

Breanne Benson and Peter North - Humper To Bumpher #02 Monster Facial

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

video 960x544 26m:40sec 364 mb mp4

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1137736561

Enjoy​