Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow - bikini on a beach in Barbados 02/18/11 x9HQ

Above Average
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by measy View Post
    wow, she's the anti-cameron diaz. they are both the same age, yet she still has a nice face and a smoking hot feminine body.
    Except Cameron Diaz wouldn't nag you to death or be inhibited. Nevertheless, yeah, Gwyneth has an amazing body -- for any age. Apparently, she is very health conscious. And after seeing these pictures, every woman should want to know her diet and exercise routine.
    Last edited by fee; 02-22-2011 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 61,324 Times in 3,739 Posts

The best bikini from the bunch!
    Sig By GUI

Look at me I got 100+ posts
    Thanks

wow

pleased to meet you YourPalJustin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,661 Times in 5,466 Posts

I've never been a fan, but jesuschrist that is a surprisingly tight and well-shaped bod. Love the lower back dimples.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,619 Times in 4,375 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fee View Post
    Except Cameron Diaz wouldn't nag you to death or be inhibited. Nevertheless, yeah, Gwyneth has an amazing body -- for any age. Apparently, she is very health conscious. And after seeing these pictures, every woman should want to know her diet and exercise routine.
    I'm assuming then that you were married to both of them and know about their nagging/inhibition? Pfffft!!!

Thanks

I think day 4, she should wear a thong.

I like this place
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jh77 View Post
    I think day 4, she should wear a thong.
    Ever see the sunbathing pics of her when she was dating Brad Pitt? Bare ass naked! Although her body might be in better shape now.

Above Average
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by X-Spectre View Post
    I'm assuming then that you were married to both of them and know about their nagging/inhibition? Pfffft!!!
    Nah, I just remember reading about a NY Post Page 6 article that was making the gossip rounds back in 2009, ""Gwyneth Paltrow gave him (chef Mario Batalli) a free membership to the pricey gym that she and her fitness friend Tracy Anderson are opening in TriBeCa this summer, saving him the $4,500 membership fee and monthly bills. An insider said, ?Mario is the only fat friend she has, and wants him to change.?"

As for Cameron Diaz's inhibitions, ""Eva Mendes once had a farting competition with Cameron Diaz.... The 'We Own the Night' star travelled to Nepal with Cameron for an MTV show and confessed they stayed up in their hotel room breaking wind all night....Eva said: "Cameron is a big old belcher, but I can't belch. One night I had a heavy dinner, so I combated her belching with something I could do... "We were in side-by-side beds, so it was her disgusting bodily function versus mine. It was an Eva-Cameron fart-belch off.""

Above Average
    Thanks

not bad

Thanks
    Thanked 8,619 Times in 4,375 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fee View Post
    Nah, I just remember reading about a NY Post Page 6 article that was making the gossip rounds back in 2009, ""Gwyneth Paltrow gave him (chef Mario Batalli) a free membership to the pricey gym that she and her fitness friend Tracy Anderson are opening in TriBeCa this summer, saving him the $4,500 membership fee and monthly bills. An insider said, ?Mario is the only fat friend she has, and wants him to change.?"

As for Cameron Diaz's inhibitions, ""Eva Mendes once had a farting competition with Cameron Diaz.... The 'We Own the Night' star travelled to Nepal with Cameron for an MTV show and confessed they stayed up in their hotel room breaking wind all night....Eva said: "Cameron is a big old belcher, but I can't belch. One night I had a heavy dinner, so I combated her belching with something I could do... "We were in side-by-side beds, so it was her disgusting bodily function versus mine. It was an Eva-Cameron fart-belch off.""
    Jesus Christ, what a total bitch, imagine giving a friend a free gym membership, she should just be fucking clubbed. As for the other thing, well I personally will pass on the chick with irritable bowel syndrome in favor of the one with the hot bod and nice face. -1 + -2 = FAIL

I haven't left the house all week
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmochena View Post
    Ever see the sunbathing pics of her when she was dating Brad Pitt? Bare ass naked!
    yeah i remember those! anyone have them?? need to find them again!

Addicted
    Thanks

Dead skinny completely flat-chested but a really full ass. Just my taste! Very nice indeed.

I haven't left the house all week
    Thanks

wow