1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Kelly Clarkson - In a Swimsuit in Kauai, Hawaii - 2/17/2011 - X6 Not HQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Impact Players, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Talented as all hell , hating on someone , especially a down to earth genuinely nice person makes me sick to my stomach.

2. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

Kempt likes this.
  3. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

+1

It's the mark of the witless.

Crakaveli likes this.
  4. fee

fee

The funny thing is that every woman thinks she looks that fat. Harshly judging any woman only makes them all self-conscious... meaning less women parading around in skimpy bikinis for us men to ogle.

Frankly, I get tired of perfect looking women without any hint of real personality. At least Kelly can sing you to sleep at night.

Crakaveli and xlbillyboylx like this.
  5. golfboy63

golfboy63

Beautiful with great curves!

6. doubleday

doubleday Ten Years of Phun

Kelly's still hot!

Impact Players and Crakaveli like this.
  7. bigzavs

bigzavs

She is a nice girl, she lives about 15 miles from me here in Tx and is a customer at my cousins hardware/feed store in Burleson where she lives. Met her a few times there, real down to earth girl

doubleday and Crakaveli like this.
  8. GMan-Iam

GMan-Iam

Not hating... I just wish some of her extra pounds would make its way up to her tits!

9. Dr.Frankenstein

Dr.Frankenstein

Not bad, not bad. Did she ever come out of the closet? I had several articles some time ago saying she is gay. Never did hear a confirmation, but I have to ever see her with a guy

10. sports_fan39

sports_fan39

she still has nice curves and i would still git it without a doubt !

11. Ellipsis

Ellipsis

"My God, It's full of Stars....":hypnotized:

doubleday and Ultraviolet like this.
  12. an observer

an observer

As I write this I see there's been nearly 6, 500 hits on this ...... that's quite a lot of interest despite the criticisms. Most guys would do her if they were given the chance whatever .... Her thighs are particularly heavy and that's what stands out....

Impact Players likes this.
  13. nosmo

nosmo

Just for the record - despite my earlier post, (just a joke btw - remember them?) I love Kelly! I love her voice, I think she is astoundingly talented and I would definitely "do" her! It's a shame about her weight struggle, and a shame people jump on the bandwagon when someone makes an innocent, (though perhaps ill-judged) joke at her expense. So please stop the so-called "hating" and applaud her talent and prettiness :-D

14. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

Agreed. I was wrong for throwing out the "boney broad" comments for AA. I regretted after I reread it.

I respect you A LOT for this post. I could not agree more. I just wish I could THANK this post more than once.

:2cent:

15. oneany888

oneany888

i love kelly. would kill to spend a day with her. no hate here.

16. vespucci77

vespucci77

she's bigger but still lovely. "Since U Been Gone" is my fave Kelly's song. :)

doubleday likes this.
  17. mojoman

mojoman

Witness the thickness, id tap that from the backside. but im the type of guy that doesn't mind a few extra pounds.

doubleday likes this.
  18. Impact Players

Impact Players The Snatch Connoisseur

Exactly right on that one observer....I feel the same with Snooki threads, they always have a ton of hits, but usually filled with hate! I'd wager to say a majority of the people that write the ignorant comments, would fuck her in an instant if given the chance!

19. Sennsational

I'd say she came out of the closet if she were able to fit in one in the first place.

Sorry I can't help myself. I'm already going to hell so I might as well have fun beforehand.

20. Sennsational

Dude, it's KELLY CLARKSON, not one of your family members. Don't take it so personally.