Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NEXT DOOR NİKKİ NUDE PİCS!!!

Above Average
    Thanks

those are some huge knockers

Thanks

Thumbs down Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by circus805
    Here you guys go, straight from Nikki Blog written by the one and only, Nikki.

And I quote:

"I do NOT get NAKED!!"

Ok this is my rant for the billion people that keep asking me to send/trade nude pics or ask if there are nudes on my site. Obviously you people dont know how to read because im like 99 ure that at the bottom of my site's main page it says 'this site contains NO nudity'.

With that said, what makes you think that if my site is non nude and the pics on my page are non nude that I would just strip down to nothing take a pic and send it to you?!?! If I were to take nude pics you'd better be damned sure that they'd go on my site and i'd make some $$$ of that shit. But seeing as that WILL NEVER HAPPEN, I suggest ya'll STOP ASKING FOR NUDES BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM!

***(this doesnt include the 14 thumbnail shots of my boobs that are floating around. Those unfortunately are real and are from a test shoot I did. After I made the decision to not make my site topless and before Phil could remove them from the server they got out. So that is the most you will ever see.)

I do, on the other hand, know that there are some 'nudes' floating around of me out there on the world wide web, but rest assured that those are FAKE and have been PHOTOSHOPPED by losers with way to much time on their hands! I guess I should be flattered that you want to see me naked that badly, but if you're gonna do that keep it to yourself because all you're doing is getting other people's hopes up and then I have come along and crush their dreams by telling them the pics are fake and you know how I HATE to be the bad guy (can you feel the sarcasm dripping in the air around you?)

Anyway, hopefully this gets the point across but im sure I'll still get the occasional request for nudes seeing as about 90f people dont read before sending me stupid questions.

K, thanks!

Oh and P.S. (THIS IS FOR THE GUYS) I dont want to see pictures of your cock either, so dont send me pics and dont ask me if I want to see it. CUZ I DONT!

Ok, now im done.

This was taken from Nikki's blog on myspace.
    http://www.myspace.com/nextdoor_nikki
    Someone please just shoot this bitch, if she were propositioned by Playboy she'd be naked in an instant.

She's not and won't be and Oh! how miserable our lives will be.....she's hot sure, but not that hot, I suppose I will learn to live with the fact that she will "NOT get naked" and will savor all her near nude photos. She's a tease and I'm sorry but I for one am not going to pay for it.

I haven't left the house all week
    Thanks

hot bitches

I like this place
    Thanks

How many fucking times do we have to go thru this???? I distinctly remember having this conversation before here on PHUN!

Pizza the Hut
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,266 Times in 6,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macey
    How many fucking times do we have to go thru this???? I distinctly remember having this conversation before here on PHUN!
    Deja vu eh?

Bryana Holly sig made by Yucon.

Pizza the Hut
    Thanks

Last I checked, mesh tops clearly showing your boobs = topless < Nude.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,819 Times in 1,148 Posts

Nice. Bump.

The Platinum DirtyItaly Busty Amateur Thread: http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=805199

Quote Originally Posted by smoked
    You are the amatuer god. You are the king of myspace hotties.

Above Average
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,053 Times in 267 Posts

I don't know how she even draws a line between non nude and those mesh tops. She talks in her blog post like she's too pure or self respecting to be so shameful as to make topless photos but really the mesh top is exactly the same.

Above Average
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    Someone please just shoot this bitch, if she were propositioned by Playboy she'd be naked in an instant.

She's not and won't be and Oh! how miserable our lives will be.....she's hot sure, but not that hot, I suppose I will learn to live with the fact that she will "NOT get naked" and will savor all her near nude photos. She's a tease and I'm sorry but I for one am not going to pay for it.
    I want to see NDN nude just as bad as everyone else but do not think that is going to happen the girl has made her decision not to go topless/nude and because she is a tease I will not pay for it either but you could always yahoo and google up yoourself a pass and veiw her site just fine I know I did I even saw a cam show lucky me

Pizza the Hut
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flybishop
    I don't know how she even draws a line between non nude and those mesh tops. She talks in her blog post like she's too pure or self respecting to be so shameful as to make topless photos but really the mesh top is exactly the same.
    Her site is actually misleading people and does cross the line as far as not being NN. If you are going to be labeled as a NN site, don't do any see thru pics on your site. Your photos should be pure NN(No borderline pics) in order to called NN. Doesn't take make much of a genius to figure out what her boobs look like. Her nipples are piercing through the tops!

I like this place
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin
    Only the second and third ones aren't photochopped.
    isnt that the truth!
    This shit is SEXY and HOT as Hell! Adult Pixel Website called:
    BarbiePixels.com

Barbie's Naked! Cum dress her with Pixels!!

Getting started
    Thanks

Her site is actually misleading people and does cross the line as far as not being NN. If you are going to be labeled as a NN site, don't do any see thru pics on your site. Your photos should be pure NN(No borderline pics) in order to called NN. Doesn't take make much of a genius to figure out what her boobs look like. Her nipples are piercing through the tops!
    Well actually, she hasn't posed nude. While she has posed in clothing that is revealing enough to show her nipples and the overall shape of her breasts, that actually isn't nudity. And even though there have been those odd few photos from a few shoots, where Nikki hasn't actually been wearing anything, she hasn't consistently been fully unclothed in all her photoshoots. Additionally, with those mesh tops she could only be considered half-nude, as she has always been wearing underwear of some sort.

Next Door Nikki's website isn't misleading, and it still classifies as a Non-Nude site.

A woman who shows off her breasts while still remaining clothed from the waist down, isn't nude/naked, she is either topless or half-nude.

Pizza the Hut
    Thanks

I would classify topless as nude(I don't know about the other people on here). It would be the same as a guy showing pics of his nuts, but not his dick. Nextdoor Nikki's pics are as borderline as you can get in the NN genre. I agree with what Flybishop is saying, because he is right and has a good point.

You can clearly see her boobs through the clothes. That's very borderline when it comes to the NN scene. I would consider her as a NNX model like Callista for example.

What happened to pure NN material?
    Last edited by Ramsfan; 01-25-2006 at 06:28 AM.

I'm probably spamming
    Thanks

she doesnt get naked because her tits are f*ucked up.

Getting started
    Thanks

So if you consider a topless female as nude, does that mean you would consider a topless male as nude, Ramsfan?

And even though one could continue debating on whether Nikki has posed nude, one can't ignore the point that I made before. That being that she hasn't posed "nude" regularly and consistently. Out of her couple of hundred photoshoots, I would estimate that no more than a dozen have shown nudity, by your definition at least.

So how are her tits f*@#ed up QWERTY123321?