1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEXT DOOR NKK NUDE PCS!!!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by turnali, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Last I checked, mesh tops clearly showing your boobs = topless < Nude. :D

2. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

Nice. Bump.

3. flybishop

flybishop

I don't know how she even draws a line between non nude and those mesh tops. She talks in her blog post like she's too pure or self respecting to be so shameful as to make topless photos but really the mesh top is exactly the same.

4. crack_pipe112

crack_pipe112 Ten Years of Phun

I want to see NDN nude just as bad as everyone else but do not think that is going to happen the girl has made her decision not to go topless/nude and because she is a tease I will not pay for it either but you could always yahoo and google up yoourself a pass and veiw her site just fine I know I did I even saw a cam show lucky me

5. Ramsfan

Her site is actually misleading people and does cross the line as far as not being NN. If you are going to be labeled as a NN site, don't do any see thru pics on your site. Your photos should be pure NN(No borderline pics) in order to called NN. Doesn't take make much of a genius to figure out what her boobs look like. Her nipples are piercing through the tops!

6. barbiepixels

barbiepixels

isnt that the truth!

7. Orion

Orion

Well actually, she hasn't posed nude. While she has posed in clothing that is revealing enough to show her nipples and the overall shape of her breasts, that actually isn't nudity. And even though there have been those odd few photos from a few shoots, where Nikki hasn't actually been wearing anything, she hasn't consistently been fully unclothed in all her photoshoots. Additionally, with those mesh tops she could only be considered half-nude, as she has always been wearing underwear of some sort.

Next Door Nikki's website isn't misleading, and it still classifies as a Non-Nude site.

A woman who shows off her breasts while still remaining clothed from the waist down, isn't nude/naked, she is either topless or half-nude.

8. Ramsfan

I would classify topless as nude(I don't know about the other people on here). It would be the same as a guy showing pics of his nuts, but not his dick. Nextdoor Nikki's pics are as borderline as you can get in the NN genre. I agree with what Flybishop is saying, because he is right and has a good point.

You can clearly see her boobs through the clothes. That's very borderline when it comes to the NN scene. I would consider her as a NNX model like Callista for example. :2cent:

What happened to pure NN material?

9. QWERTY123321

QWERTY123321

she doesnt get naked because her tits are f*ucked up.

10. Orion

Orion

So if you consider a topless female as nude, does that mean you would consider a topless male as nude, Ramsfan?

And even though one could continue debating on whether Nikki has posed nude, one can't ignore the point that I made before. That being that she hasn't posed "nude" regularly and consistently. Out of her couple of hundred photoshoots, I would estimate that no more than a dozen have shown nudity, by your definition at least.

So how are her tits f*@#ed up QWERTY123321?

11. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

i agree 100%. the way she talks about it vs. what she has done (98% topless) is completely contradictory. really makes me want to punch her in face and send her 100 pics of my cock

12. Ramsfan

Orion- No, men can be shirtless. Why do women wear bikinis/bathing suits and we wear trunks? We are covering our private parts when we are swimming.

Women wear bras to cover up their boobs.

We all have our definitions of what we think is nude. I think any private body part out of clothes is nude.

13. Ramsfan

Don't forget your nuts when you do. :lol: :razz:

14. Orion

Orion

Because religious morality has left a lingering mark on society. Considering that the majority of swimwear types leave very little to the imagination, especially women's swimwear, this comment of yours doesn't actually make much sense. Modern swimwear for women in particular, doesn't provide much coverage, especially for the breasts.

Then why are bras generally considered to be underwear? That doesn't quite make sense, especially since bras are considered predominantly as a form of support for the breasts. And in the case of someone like Next Door Nikki, where a woman has large and prominent breasts, a bra is not going to adequately cover them.

And that is where I see a fallacy. By your definition any exposed body part is a form of nudity, hence your consider even just a bare breasted woman to be nude. But the fallacy I see is where you don't consider topless males to be a form of nudity. Male nipples are private body parts, so by your definition a male should be nude if he is topless.

We could all theorize about why Next Door Nikki doesn't do nude or even go topless, some of us may go so far as to make groundless accusations about her being "too pure" or "too self-respecting" to do either, but the fact of the matter is that no one but Nikki and those closest to her know why she does not do nude or topless. We should all respect her decision, and forget arguing over whether the mesh-tops are the same as going topless or not, because that is not going to change the decision she has already made.

15. Ramsfan

A lot of people think topless pics are nudity, not just me. I think mesh tops > Topless = Nudity. Nikki's site is not NN by the old definition. New version of NN, yes(Girls covering themselves with hand bras, covering their bushes while all naked). The term NN has gotten so complex these days.

Bras are considered underwear because you are wearing them underneath your daily clothes. Our (We as a society) morals do decide most of our laws(Regardless of what religion you are). People in general have decided it is right for a man to go shirtless in public.

I wouldn't mind having this discussion in the general chat area. This is will be my last discussible comment in this particular thread.

16. Ramsfan

17. vinotinto

vinotinto

No matter if you don't wanna get bared,I love you Nikki,I LOVE YOU!!!!

18. in rehab

in rehab

she hot, but breasts are breast and others have breast just as nice and pussies just as sweet ... she can stay NN if she wants, no sweat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.