1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEXT DOOR NKK NUDE PCS!!!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by turnali, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turnali

turnali

SHE is one of the hardest girls to find nude pics of her!!! but here are some!!! ;) ;) ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

Only the second and third ones aren't photochopped.

3. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

fake,real,real,fake,fake,fake,fake,fake

Nice try though.

4. Deviantmethods

Deviantmethods

the 2nd to last one is real as well

5. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Nikki said it wasn't, just a good fake.

6. badboyyawdie

badboyyawdie

I know there fake, but I still like.

7. circus805

circus805

I am sorry my friend, these are the only ones that are real.
    She does many shoots with tops that are pretty see through. So see thought that she might as well be topless but then she wouldnt be a Non-Nude model. The last one is a test shoot. Nikki, herself, validates this one as being real and she has no clue how it leeked to the internet.

Hey, at least we can hope, right?

Thanks for the post too.

8. badboyyawdie

badboyyawdie

I know there fake, but I still like.

9. turnali

turnali

i really dont think that the 2nd to last one is fake(the small one with many pics). she has the same underwear in some other sets and she does have that nipple piercing. and not to mention those boobs. those are her's!!!!

10. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

well if circus says they are not, they probably aren't. I've heard that she denies those small pics, but I've never been too much of a fan anyway. Too long as NN.

11. circus805

circus805

Here you guys go, straight from Nikki Blog written by the one and only, Nikki.

And I quote:

"I do NOT get NAKED!!"

Ok this is my rant for the billion people that keep asking me to send/trade nude pics or ask if there are nudes on my site. Obviously you people dont know how to read because im like 99 ure that at the bottom of my site's main page it says 'this site contains NO nudity'.

With that said, what makes you think that if my site is non nude and the pics on my page are non nude that I would just strip down to nothing take a pic and send it to you?!?! If I were to take nude pics you'd better be damned sure that they'd go on my site and i'd make some $$$ of that shit. But seeing as that WILL NEVER HAPPEN, I suggest ya'll STOP ASKING FOR NUDES BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM!

***(this doesnt include the 14 thumbnail shots of my boobs that are floating around. Those unfortunately are real and are from a test shoot I did. After I made the decision to not make my site topless and before Phil could remove them from the server they got out. So that is the most you will ever see.)

I do, on the other hand, know that there are some 'nudes' floating around of me out there on the world wide web, but rest assured that those are FAKE and have been PHOTOSHOPPED by losers with way to much time on their hands! I guess I should be flattered that you want to see me naked that badly, but if you're gonna do that keep it to yourself because all you're doing is getting other people's hopes up and then I have come along and crush their dreams by telling them the pics are fake and you know how I HATE to be the bad guy (can you feel the sarcasm dripping in the air around you?)

Anyway, hopefully this gets the point across but im sure I'll still get the occasional request for nudes seeing as about 90f people dont read before sending me stupid questions.

K, thanks!

Oh and P.S. (THIS IS FOR THE GUYS) I dont want to see pictures of your cock either, so dont send me pics and dont ask me if I want to see it. CUZ I DONT!

Ok, now im done. :)

This was taken from Nikki's blog on myspace.
    http://www.myspace.com/nextdoor_nikki

12. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman Coochieness

"Oh and P.S. (THIS IS FOR THE GUYS) I dont want to see pictures of your cock either, so dont send me pics and dont ask me if I want to see it. CUZ I DONT!"

hahahahahaha... and to think i was just about to send her a pic of my cock..LOL

13. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

See, like i said about circus.......he would know :) .

Thanks guy

14. circus805

circus805

I think I should have read this blog sooner. I have already sent her 3 different pics of my cock. All I got in return was "ROFLMAO". I think she likes me....

j/k

15. circus805

circus805

Yeah, I just stumbled upon her myspace page one day and I read that blog. Made me smile when she admitted those pics are real. But then I frowned when she said shed never do nude. Oh well, thats what fakes are for. hehe

16. MaxGem

MaxGem

those are some huge knockers

17. Daedalus

Daedalus

Someone please just shoot this bitch, if she were propositioned by Playboy she'd be naked in an instant.

She's not and won't be and Oh! how miserable our lives will be.....she's hot sure, but not that hot, I suppose I will learn to live with the fact that she will "NOT get naked" and will savor all her near nude photos. She's a tease and I'm sorry but I for one am not going to pay for it.

18. hellborne

hellborne

19. macey

macey

How many fucking times do we have to go thru this???? I distinctly remember having this conversation before here on PHUN!

20. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Saved by Zero ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Deja vu eh? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.