1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Selena Gomez - Personal Leaked Bikini Picture (May 2011) (MQx1)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by RAMistheMAN, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom_Dynamite

Boom_Dynamite BANNED

What, you think we're all blind? There is no mole. You just want to believe it's her, so you've convinced yourself that there's a mole.

2. Da Dud

Da Dud

Bikini is the same, body shape is pretty much the same, hair is the same, even that black band on what would be the right hand looks right.

However, the fact her nails aren't done basically says it's not her. It's REAL close though

3. assassin1234

assassin1234 15 Year Member

does she always do her nails? i find that SEXY

4. Boom_Dynamite

Boom_Dynamite BANNED

The stomach isn't the same at all. Selena has a little roundness, a little pooch below her belly button. This anonymous girl's tummy is flat as a cutting board.

5. I snap quick very touchy

I snap quick very touchy BANNED

6. Boom_Dynamite

Boom_Dynamite BANNED

Not fake. A fake would be a doctored photo.

7. Quivox

Quivox

I think if you look closely you can see a mole on her right breast . And the hip bone structure seems the same. Same hair, body type, and what we can see of her face are the same. She's wearing a similar bracelet in some of the beach photos as well. Still inconclusive though. If the photo showed her topless and obscured her face, I'd be suspicious, but this is sort of an innocent photo, which leads me to believe that it could be real.

Actually, looking a little closer, the girl in the photo has a crease just below her boobs, and then running to her bikini line that is absent in any of the Selena beach photos.

turtlebelly likes this.
  8. FaileyCyrus

FaileyCyrus Grande for Ariana

It's clearly not her...

Anyway, why would it be a "leaked" bikini picture when we got to see 100+ of of the same bikini during her vacation. :lol:

9. Boom_Dynamite

Boom_Dynamite BANNED

No. There is no mole. In every picture ever taken of her, you don't need to "look closely" to see the mole. What you want to do is squint and pretend you see a mole.

And there's nothing similar about these two girls. Selena hip bones are not pronounced, yet the ones in this picture are. Selena's stomach is rounded beneath the belly button, this girl's stomach is washboard flat. Selena has a mole, this girl doesn't. And I just read somewhere else that this girl has a totally different phone than Selena, but I haven't bothered to look.

It isn't inconclusive. It isn't up in the air. It isn't a maybe. It isn't her.

Exactly. And she's also got that same crease below her belly button that Selena does not have.

10. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

FML...thanks ram!

11. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

I am going to go with a strong 'NO' that it's not her, but who cares anyway it's not like she leaked a personal picture of herself in the nude. When it get's to Vanessa Hudgen & Ashley Greene stage then I will be more excited. The girl in the pic used/trying to attach herself to Selena's fame has a great bod though. [​IMG][​IMG]:wank::lets_do_it_wild:

12. RikkertFaneyte

RikkertFaneyte

To the question of why a leaked bikini picture is nice even if so similar to other bikini pictures out there of her already, I'd say that I always find the self-photos better than paparazzi photos. Just knowing she's taking them herself. A tad bit naughty.

However, this doesn't seem to be Selena.

13. Legman59

Legman59

The other thing that makes me think it's not her is that Selena's hair is much thicker and curlier. I also question why the face is always covered or mostly covered in these leaked pics. Seems suspect to me.

14. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Of course it's her. The same body. Those who thinks it's not her are either stoopid or have never seen her.

15. Boom_Dynamite

Boom_Dynamite BANNED

I hope you're joking.

16. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

FYI, she texted me this my phone was compromised.

17. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Not this time.

But who cares? We have already seen a hundreds pictures of her with the same bikini.

18. Boom_Dynamite

Boom_Dynamite BANNED

It doesn't matter. But it's endemic of how some people will see what they want to see, instead of what's actually there. You went as far as saying that people who don't think it's her are stupid, even though the only thing this girl has in common with Selena is her hair color and bikini. They don't even have the same phone. There's no mole. The body type is completely different. This girl is staying in a Motel 6 or some shit. You have to ignore everything and only look at the bikini to think it's her, and yet...here you are.

Damocles likes this.
  19. Questy

Questy

Just imagine! :roll:

[​IMG]

vagina_exam, cdndude, Horney1 and 2 others like this.
  20. BDP

BDP

Not her!! look at the finger nails in the beach pics. French manicure, no such nails in this pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.