1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Paige Duke Leaked Uncensored Nude Photos - 09.07.2011 (MQ 8x)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by gontik1, Jul 8, 2011.

1. gontik1

gontik1

Paige Duke Leaked Uncensored Nude Photos - 09.07.2011 (MQ 8x)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Fantastic

3. WhiteFang33

WhiteFang33

nice back shots. who is she?

Loser likes this.
  4. Mexicola

Mexicola

Very hot girl! Shame she had to lose her job over them, but at least she came right out and owned up to doing it and taking responsibility. Unlike, say, the pathetic Blake Lively.

Loser likes this.
  5. Shala420

Shala420

Sweeeeeeeeeet Jesus......................

Loser likes this.
  6. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Gorgeous lady! :love:

Pretty sure things will work out for her in the end (no pun intended). :D

I actually mis-read the title and thought it said "Paige Davis" and I clicked on this thread in a frenzied fury before I realized my mistake. Silly me. :tongue:

7. derako1980

derako1980

The one where she's bending over doesn't work. Also 2nd pic doesn't work either. It just takes you to the 3rd pic. figures, the best ones don't work

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  8. sunsun

sunsun

please repost the butthole shots pleeeeeaaase.

Nvm...thanks anyway :)

Dreeday likes this.
  9. Angel Rosado

Angel Rosado

Love that whore, if only I knew who she was.

Loser likes this.
  10. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

11. That would have been epic.

12. sthomas100

sthomas100

shitty way to lose a job but at least we found out what's under the fire suit!

Loser likes this.
  13. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Why is she a whore? Because you're a douchebag? Don't you folks ever get tired of these immature and mysoginistic comments from disingenuous posters? It's an embarrassment to the spirit of phun.

darkriverguide, Cy, Hotrod1 and 17 others like this.
  14. AliciaKeysWorship

AliciaKeysWorship

why are the two best shots not loading?

Loser and Dave_Gahan like this.
  15. Boom_Dynamite

Boom_Dynamite BANNED

Duuuuuude me tooo! I went from zero to boner so fast I almost ripped my jeans!

What I don't get is why she has to lose her job over this. I'm sorry, does Miss NASCAR hold some sort of religious significance? I didn't realize a job for which the requirements are "Be a hot piece of ass" was such a dignified office. MEGA-EYEROLL.

Loser and Herb Tarlek like this.
  16. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Makes you wonder why younger girls (celebs) don't learn from this and never allow any shots taken like these, for assurance of no future repercussions.
    It obviously can be a possible career-ender. Some have had careers improve from it, but is it worth the risk?
    I spose most girls are exhibitionists and love attention, especially celebs. They just can't help themselves.

Loser likes this.
  17. Boom_Dynamite

Boom_Dynamite BANNED

For the same reason your girlfriend sends you nude pictures. The average girl has no less to lose than a celebrity. I've heard of girls having their nudes passed around to their entire high school. You think that's nothing?

Hell, I even videotaped myself jacking it for a girlfriend five or six years ago because she really wanted it for when we were apart. In return she gave me a video of her doing a striptease and using a vibrator on herself. Yeah, if anyone we knew got their hands on those tapes, it would be the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to us, but we did it because we were crazy about each other. Haven't you ever done something stupid for a girl?

Loser and logic9 like this.
  18. Smoopy

Yeah, but we arent celebs. I was specifically talking about younger celebs, who havent done anything sexual like that yet, if you re-read.
    They still have a chance to learn from this.

Loser likes this.
  19. Boom_Dynamite

Boom_Dynamite BANNED

If you'd reread, you'd see that my point was that regular girls have no less to lose than celebrities do, and they still do it, so clearly this isn't about rational, objective thinking. We do stupid things for people we love (or lust) because we're animals.

20. Smoopy

I am sure a grocery-store girl would have a lil less to lose than say, Miranda Cosgrove or Selena Gomez ;)

Anyway my original point was about celebs lol.