1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Helen Flanagan - bikini, HQ (ass shot and hint of nip slip)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by sampopel, Jul 20, 2011.

1. sampopel

sampopel

:wank:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Credit to photographer and original poster

2. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

3. an observer

an observer

A really good look @ her body. I've darkened them myself for better view. Many thanks.

4. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I had to look her up and her pics as a brunette seem far cuter. Bangin' body on her, that's for sure. :boobies: :booty: :wank:

I take it that the guy she's with is a Footballer who is "Red Carding" her ass on the "pitch"? :hump: :lol2:

5. Griley

Griley

She really needs her hair darkened too. She looks fucking awful now. She used to be one of my favourites but she looks terrible blonde. I wouldn't mind the extra weight she's put on if she was still dark but she looks like Brigitte fucking Nielsen now. AWFUL decision on her part! The red lippy only makes her look worse. I don't know what the fuck she's playing at. It is most disturbing.

I'd still smash her back doors in though.

the_pwnographer likes this.
  6. smith17

smith17 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

These pics are outstanding.

Thanks for posting sampopel.

7. TerrapinPrime

TerrapinPrime Ph.D in Ass

Her face looks like a scared clown but her body is nice

rolfharris likes this.
  8. an observer

an observer

I've commented elsewhere I hate her crazy short blonde look and that she should never have cut the lovely brown hair ........ but here I'm Just looking at her curves and thighs and stomach .....

9. sonofsaline

sonofsaline

She was WAYYYY cuter as a brunette. And she looked a lot younger too. I am sooo bummed about the short blonde hair.... :(

AstonM likes this.
  10. thergoatroper

thergoatroper

Yes totally agree those tits are just fuckin awsome all natural too she needs to get her hair back to brunette, i know she had some stress in her life over the last 6 months so she probably just went through a phase.

11. straitfan1

straitfan1

She has been blessed with a great body, theres's no doubting that, but she seems determined to ruin it. Her hair and make-up make her look like a cross between the Joker and Billy Idol. Such a shame, though still just my opinion of course.

12. elnocho3

elnocho3

Awesome pictures - but she looks like a 35 year old dyke with her short blonde hair!

Just imagine these pictures with her old hair..........anyone talented with photoshop, lol, (but seriously!).....

13. Impact Players

Impact Players The Snatch Connoisseur

Love the thick body...Nice pics!

14. McMikey

McMikey

totally agree about the hair and makeup but still great boobies :)

15. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

16. beteiro

beteiro

she needs to go back to brunette right know

17. cpcq40

cpcq40

Is that Scott Sinclair?

18. darrenday

darrenday

yep

19. thergoatroper

thergoatroper

if hes got any sense he will record her and fuck her then say the tape got stolen.

20. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

fuck man. when did she do that to her hair?!