1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Oops, Exposed, Nude, C-thru, Upskirt, Accidental & more - 0pen thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by [.Nyu], Feb 21, 2006.

1. Captain Chicago

Captain Chicago

But is it really worth going to that extreme?

2. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

^ We thank you! :)

Well, if those are in here, might as well add these too:

:arrow: Kim Kardashian - Nipple Peek

Just to the left of that fur coat on the right side (i.e. left breast). The beginnings of an areola are on the right (breast), too:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(Original, TL Edit)

Thanks to spider.

patriot69, klim01, djmongon and 30 others like this.
  3. johnnywash

johnnywash

Uh, where's the nipple?

bigwillee likes this.
  4. sn51sn51

sn51sn51

To each their own I guess. I was just saying that with zooming in you can see pretty clearly it is lip. I think you can see it pretty good at the original size though.

bigwillee likes this.
  5. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

zooming in is hardly going to extreme

6. The Lurker

Arrrrgh......

:arrow: Victoria Principal (Dallas) - Various

Here's a few of VP not on here yet:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

>> Lighter/NR: <<

[​IMG]

klim01, djmongon, scout43 and 41 others like this.
  7. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

credit to sthomas100

djmongon, chyron, fyrrman and 48 others like this.
  8. The Lurker

:arrow: Michelle Rodriguez - Topless in Swimming Pool

[​IMG]

---------

This one gets two versions:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(Original, TL Edit)

9. $tu

$tu

Not sure if real, can't recall seeing it, but based on her... size I'd say it's old may be from PB Russia, if it is, let me know and I'll remove it if it infringes copyright and all, if you know where from, shed some light on the matter...

[​IMG]

10. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

One more (tagged, a close-up this time.

[​IMG]

klim01, djmongon, hochbyes and 38 others like this.
  11. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Damn this thread is complete rubbish lately. It's full of non existing/ invisible lip and nip slips or see through. If you don't have anything good to post, don't post anything at all!
    Kardashian one is from Playboy (Bulgaria) there is web address on the bottom left corner.
    Hathaway is (arguably) wearing panties, there is 3 pages long thread with better q untagged pics and discussion...wookie don't get it personally but you live only in this thread dude, you need to check other threads from time to time or use the search function, it was already posted on the previous page of this thread as well...

Colonel Colon and johnnywash like this.
  12. Dave

Dave ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Megyn Kelly
    January 2012 Iowa Caucus

[​IMG]

djmongon, ymc, scout43 and 26 others like this.
  13. Gentleman Ghost

Gentleman Ghost Formerly Secret Squirrel!

If you'd like to see "better" content in here then post some yourself. As for your displeasure at the current state of the thread, last I checked this thread is meant to cover a wide range of things. So sometimes we may see a lot of awesome exposure and sometimes we may not. But we really don't have control over that, as the level of exposure is up to the ladies who show their naughty bits at the time. And you would certainly not want people to just repost the good stuff over and over just because the ladies are currently at best doing nip slips, would you?

Pasties down there? :confused:

His pictures were in fact bigger than the ones I posted in here/the ones posted in the 3 page thread you refer to. And as a result, I had no problem with the posting even if it looks like Egotastic just blow up the images (most likely using the source material of the ones I posted) rather than finding higher quality originals. But that's not wookiee's fault, it's Egotastic's fault for being lazy.

hielo33 likes this.
  14. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I do post when i have something good, i've always preferred quality than quantity, but some people here are trying to post as much as possible no matter what and is hard to find the good posts among the crap. This thread used to be a lot better and i'm not the only who complains about that.

I said panties :D

15. Gentleman Ghost

I understand the quality over quantity argument and I am usually a proponent of such. But not all content will always be of the best quality due to factors we simply can't control like bad lighting, blurry pictures and the likes. So I don't really mind anything that qualifies being here being posted whenever it becomes available, as long as it's not a downgrade i.e. a lower quality repost.

My mind plays tricks on me sometimes. I swear I am going to have to take it behind a shed one of these days and beat it. :lol:

Kempt likes this.
  16. Captain Chicago

Captain Chicago

Such respondences to complaints make me laugh. It's kinda like a baseball pitcher shouting at complaining fans and hecklers: "Come down and throw the ball if you don't like my pitching!"

17. sagscout

sagscout

Lo res picture with lots of pop-ups AVOID!

18. Gentleman Ghost

Your analogy isn't particularly on point. This is a forum where members contribute with this or that, so if a member complains about other members contributions then the perfect response is to ask that they contribute themselves. A better analogy be something like where a town of people get together to do this or that and one of the townspeople says another is doing poorly. And in that case, my response would be appropriate. In other situations like your example of the pitcher, sure it doesn't fit exactly.

Though in all honesty, if a person is going to complain then they should be prepared to put their proverbial money where their mouth is i.e. said heckler throwing the damn ball since they think the pitcher is doing so bad. As the best case scenario for said heckler would be them proving they are more than talk by throwing better and worst case would be them sucking at it and learning a bit of respect so that they don't be jackasses the next time around. Either way, said pitcher would at least gain some respect for the heckler since they were more than just some jackass complaining, making the entire endeavor a win win no matter how it turns out.

Now lets get back to having the posts in this thread riddled with nip slips & other treats and leave any further discussion to PM's, where I would happily continue the conversation. :)

bigwillee, brizaroni and wookiee like this.
  19. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Nice picture of Kim K, but I'm not seeing it. No need to hurt your eyes trying to see a couple of goosebumps that may be the start of her areola when she has been in Playboy and has a sextape....

20. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

First, If you had read that Ann Hathaway thread (which I have by the way, so, I don't just live in this thread :p ) you'll know she's admitted that she's not wearing panties.
    Second, you're right , it was posted here already :oops: I was half asleep when I posted mine.
    Third, the search function doesn't always work (well for me anyway).

Now please don't think I'm mad, I'm not. It's posts like yours that keep me on my toes. Thanks.

Edit: I have fixed my post to reflect your coment.