1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett Johansson - Two NUDE Photos Leaked! x2HQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by RAMistheMAN, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes please :D

2. mcjw11

mcjw11

If we're real lucky, perhaps she took some nude snaps when she was preggers. Portman looks 10x sexier than Alba, even with a baby bump.

Or maybe something like Blake Lively's bathroom snaps. :p

3. furrymurry

furrymurry

For any knuckleheads that still aren't sure the pictures are real:

Nudes photos of Scarlett Johansson have been removed from websites around the internet after the cell phone of Johansson was hacked this week.

According to The Washington Post, nude photos of Scarlett Johansson have been taken down from websites across the web. Marty Singer, lawyer of Scarlett Johansson, sent out cease and desist letters to several websites after nude photos of Johansson appeared online.

As reported, the legal letter explained that the photos were private and not for public use. "The highly personal and private photographs at issue," the cease and desist letter read, "capture our client self-posing in her own home in a state of undress and/or topless. If you fail to comply, you will be acting at your own peril."

Scarlett Johansson had reportedly asked the FBI for assistance to find the hackers. A spokesperson for the FBI confirmed that the agency has an ongoing investigation into high profile celebrity hacks, but did not mention Scarlett Johansson specifically.

Case closed. They are legit. Now we just need some more. ;)

Stiglitz, blackplague, doomer and 2 others like this.
  4. chirken_doose

chirken_doose 15 Year Member

[Obligatory comment on Scarlett's hotness, with bad joke about the sheer volume of views, thanks and comments.]

[Concession of the mathematical possibility of these being fake, and expression of general hope of authenticity, possibly coupled with mention of the federal bureau of investigation.]

[General comment on the recent pattern of celebrity hackings, with mention of other female celebrity who would look attractive naked.]

Just because I want to fit in.

5. Afspo

Afspo

And Scarlett needs to do more :p

6. straitfan1

straitfan1

Congrats to the OP for 1,000+ thanks.

7. Afspo

Afspo

He thought it would affect the ratings

8. LarsUlrichTheSecond

LarsUlrichTheSecond I'm back! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Over 1k thanks? hahaha

9. fee

fee

These celebrities are delusional to think their power extends past the Internet. None of us are powerful enough to control a Pandora's box, yeah, not even the FBI or CIA.

jadasmith2 likes this.
  10. AliciaKeysWorship

AliciaKeysWorship

that's because you're a rebel. kudos for fighting the man

11. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Alright guys...this is "where the bear shits in the woods" so to speak. Without any new content, this thread is getting a little "long in the tooth". It's generated over a thousand thanks for Ram, it gave us the most ever users online at one time (and subsequently crashed the board :lol:), and methinks it drew many lurkers "out of the shadows" that may now begin to contribute to our little corner of the interwebs. Cayne, and the Admin/Mod crew appreciate the hell out of the attention that it's garnered, but until some new content arrives, I'm going to button it up. The celeb section of the board isn't for discussions. Especially discussions that have been hashed, and rehashed ad nauseam. As the saying goes...pics, or it didn't happen. If, and when the time comes that one of you crafty bastards happens upon any new goods :naughty:, let any one of we "reds" know about it, and the thread shall be re-opened tout de suite. I hope you all understand where I'm coming from, and enjoy your day bros. :beerchug:
    Salty

12. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'd just like to thank the 1,000+ members who thanked me for the nude Scarlett pictures. 1000+ thanks - that's insane! My thanked average has gone up like crazy. Again, thanks to everyone!

AK3Hiker, Sallen8512, okrad and 80 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.