Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Mokkoriman's 13K / 3 Year Milestone: The Stroker Ace Compilation Challenge! [MULTI]

Look at me I got 100+ posts DuMe's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Suggestions for Mok's next Compilation

It was suggested that I pose this inquiry here to get your input on my idea....

In a post, which I cannot locate, I recall Mok soliciting suggestions for a follow-up Compilation masterpiece.

I suggest a Compilation in which all clips are of one "theme." (Define "theme" as you will.)

My favorite "theme," (and one I'm voting for to have Compiled) is the very moment of insertion ... those precious few frames when a cock first enters a pussy.

All too often my favorite "theme" in either is missing entirely or is ruined by the director, cameraman, and/or the actors. Arms, legs, hands, and other body parts blocking the "theme."

I love those very first seconds of penetration.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DuMe For This Useful Post:

Loser (12-27-2012)

Beginner
    Thanks

Another excellent thread mokkori
    Suggestion for another compilation: How about a vid where the female lead actually cums? COuldn't help notice in some of your previous submissions some clips where eg Emma Mae cums really hard. Anything similar would be highly combustible material, not to mention unbeatable to beat

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RBoddy For This Useful Post:

Loser (12-27-2012)

Beginner
    Thanks

Default suggestion for compilation

Another excellent thread mokkori
    Suggestion for another compilation: How about a vid where the female lead actually cums? Couldn't help notice in some of your previous submissions some clips where people perform, but they also cum hard (eg Emma Mae). Anything similar would be highly combustible material, not to mention unbeatable to beat

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RBoddy For This Useful Post:

Loser (12-27-2012)