1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lady Gaga - topless in Vanity Fair magazine January 2012 issue x5MQ, adds, HQ add

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Nov 29, 2011.

1. HoratioHornblower

HoratioHornblower

She can look really great when she's not trying to look like a total freak.

2. vilecomfort

vilecomfort Kill 'Em All!

So tired of this broad. When is the next "quirky/original" pop trend going to come out? Zzzzz. Thanks!

3. amicitia

amicitia

1st one is revealing of her thighs .... but just wish she'd stand there full-length face on ......

4. zteve

zteve

I've said it before, but it bares repeating. I want to smell her clunge.

AND her ass.

And have her sit that big naked ass on my face. Yeah.

Scottay and Rated R like this.
  5. chuckdee

chuckdee

Mate, you'd better have a pretty big fuckin head if you're gonna have that ass come down on it. They shot her from the side, cos they didn't have an extra wide lens for a straight on. Cheeky!!!

6. spiderswims

spiderswims You comin for me then you better be at your best ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Couldn't get the vid to upload but here are some caps
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Could be a good outtake.
    [​IMG]

Here is a link to a youtube version
    [youtubevid]XO92oHlH-iI[/youtubevid]

7. zteve

zteve

Yeah, you're right. After I looked at these yesterday, I went to Google images and typed in Lady Gaga ass. It's quite massive. I'd still like her to sit that warm naked flesh onto my face and let me get a few whiffs of it. O.K. a lot of whiffs. I'd just have to take a few breaks for air so I won't suffocate. But it'd definently be worth it for that ASS!

8. hielo33

hielo33

Did you realize this before or after clicking on the thread labeled TOPLESS and Lady Gaga in it :confused:

Wow you complain a lot. Lady Gaga is hot in a weird "whenever she wants to be " type of way.

:) Why not just enjoy pictures of famous topless chicks like the rest of us. If there is a celeb I don't like I just don't enter it haha unless you thought Lady Gaga was hot til you click this thread and that killed your boner lol then I am sorry ;)

9. spiderswims

spiderswims You comin for me then you better be at your best ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member