1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Bizzy's been Busy - 1000 posts are up!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by biznatch, May 26, 2006.

1. biznatch

biznatch Getting busy since...199?

What’s this, 1000 posts from biznatch, how would have guessed. What’s this as well his 1000th post in the general thread, it can’t be, what’s that bum doing here.

Well yes my friends I’ve decided to give my 1000th post to the people who frequent the general forum. Instead of posting a really snazzy thread of sassy girl prancing around in her panties, I have made a few pics (yes I made something, god knows why) to show my appreciation to a few people who inspired me to continue on posting here on phun. Firstly it wasn’t till the ‘Big Shock’ that I found it a lot less intimidating to post here and share what wealth of pics I have accumulated in my time on the net. Then during a long period of lurking and seeing such efforts by the likes of br, slayer and river that I came up from beneath my rock and became part of the phun experience.

So here are my pics of appreciation (don’t ask why I made these, as I don’t know really, maybe it was to brown nose alittle :p)

Firstly a general cheerio to the board and its members in general
    [​IMG]

Secondly some thanks to the people who’s threads I generally live shit comments or just lurk as they have such great material (I apologise in advance for anyone who I have missed)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Third I don’t know some kind of bonus
    [​IMG]

I’d like a give big clap to all the models who post here on phun, ranging from Valerie, Ash, Gia and Kellie, Sandy, Ann. Callista, Carmen, Eden, Victoria, all the CWH gals and other models who I have missed for conversing with us pervs and making this board quite special.

Also better give my thanks to Cayne and his mods for keeping the peace and order round here, you all need spandex costumes or rings with special powers.

Now I better shut up now before I get all dewy eyed and have to grab the box of tissues. (Also this is just a thanks after 1000 posts, imagine what I will be like after the next couple of thousand. You have all been warned.)

2. perception

perception

Nice tits.

I make them 34C?

How about you?

3. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the pic Biz, and congratulations on 1,000 posts buddy. It's great having you around, you are a very valuable member of Phun. I'm looking forward to your next 1,000.

Cheers buddy. :)

4. biznatch

Thanks Sancho, its good to be loved in some way :p.

Also Percep i think there alittle smaller, the pixels always make them look bigger.

5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

congrats and thanks for the 1000!
    it´s a pleasure to keep this place "clean" for members like you!
    and - regarding 34C and other ... - size doesn´t count ;)

6. DirtyItaly

DirtyItaly The Don of Amateurs

Congrats!

7. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

biznatch!congratulations and thank you very much for your 1000nd post's!!!!i allways look out for your homorous comments!i'm really happy to have you around,and looking forward to your next 1.000nd's+​

[​IMG]

8. Rotary

Rotary

1g ftw

9. biznatch

Thanks River, DI.

Dammit Tai, didnt i tell you to keep my parents out of it :p

Rotary thanks even though i have no idea what you said, but ill assume its the bitches are on there way ;)

10. wooooot ... atta boy Biz, congrats on 1,000 posts cowboy. And what a cool way to celebrate too; very unique, very stylin'. I'm looking forward to the rest of your posts, and know that once 2,000 rolls around, you'll have a tough time beating the uniqueness of this post. I really think this is neat as hell. Also thanks for the other shit you've helped me with, you're a class act!

so congrats and, well, mad props :D

11. biznatch

Thanks for that EG, it means alot. Yeah i think i have put myself in a hole, by doing a sort of home made. Hopefully by then ill have my own model to post up ;).

Was afraid that the drawn up chick was alittle corny but it was fun if alittle time consuming to do. Looking on it now i think she deserves a name, so im open to suggestions.

12. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman Coochieness

Congrats and welcome to the club:)

13. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Congrats on the 1000 posts Biz......We all look forward to thousands more from you..........espesially the Brazillian Ass.

Glad we were able to lure you out of lurkdome......it's a scary lonely place [​IMG]

.....and perception, your tit size act is getting more than a little old.

14. eatyourcarrots

eatyourcarrots

1000 is quite an achivement...especially from my position as a noob to this site...congrats
    awesome thread!

15. biznatch

Thanks for your words Caveman, and eatyourcarrots you'll get to 1k soon enough if you just keep showing your support to the great guys who post here.

Br i am truely humbled to be out of the lurker forest and into the green fields of posters.