1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Christina Hendricks personal photos & alleged topless-ish pic - x5 mixed q

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Mar 4, 2012.

1. getodacul

getodacul

Tits...never too big.

[​IMG]

2. EricLindros

EricLindros

Not so fast, my friend...

Using these pics:

...I put this little thing together.

They really do overlay very well:

[​IMG]

3. damnimgood

damnimgood

anyone seen this pic? it would actually prove the vein theory going on in this thread to be pretty wrong as the boobs are the opposite way to what u think:confused:

[​IMG]

tipitipitipi and GWHH like this.
  4. ratfink

ratfink

I don't know what to tell you about that spot that's pointed out in the photo, but the one major match for me is the triangular vein configuration on her left boob. It's there in the tits-out shot and it's there in the photo you linked to of her in the black dress. But in the flipped tits-out shot, that triangle jumps to the wrong side...

Plus, I'm not getting the logic behind the "you have to flip most camera photos" argument. Strike 1 is that she is clearly holding the camera in an outstretched arm, so there's no mirror to warrant flipping the pic. Strike 2 is, well, that "camera photo" is kind of redundant. :D

J3scribe likes this.
  5. jbremix

jbremix

Wowsers!

johnmark and Loser like this.
  6. take it on your face

take it on your face

here's my contribution to the fun and games, gave her some nipples
    [​IMG]

hubbx, tipitipitipi, nbryce and 10 others like this.
  7. Hai 2 u

Hai 2 u

With all the edits and comparisons (the veins, the merged photos) I think those are her boobs. Don't know why she's denying it, they're brilliant. She would make millions if she got those out for a photoshoot.

CelebLover1 likes this.
  8. Duncan

Duncan

epic thread!

Thanks guys!

9. damnimgood

damnimgood

More CSI on the veins lol

[​IMG]

10. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

nice titties .. "allegedly" :D