1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Olivia Munn personal photos & alleged nude pic - x5 mixed q, adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

It had BETTER happen soon, before her tits are down to her knees and nobody gives a goddamn about them anymore. She could have been a megastar and posed nude 10 years ago in her prime, but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. She doesn't seem to understand that "nudity=awards/career success". Just look at Kate Winslet, Gwyneth Paltrow, Anne Hathaway and Natalie Portman!

2. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

Just do what the hackers do. Find her personal email address and guess the security answers.

3. Clarence Boddicker

If anything, her email would probably turn out to be filled with nothing but inspirational quotes and viral videos of kittens hugging each other. In other words, boring as shit, just like her.

jzilla likes this.
  4. niggad

niggad

hahaha chris is lucky to have a "raw perfect dick"

5. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

What I'm saying is that this is where these pictures come from. Nobody is hacking cell phones, they're simply cracking email accounts. The celeb hacker who got caught last year said that's how he got all those pics.

6. Clarence Boddicker

I'm scared to even ask what the opposite of a "raw" dick is. A cooked dick? ALL DICKS ARE RAW YOU STUPID BITCH!

7. WhiteFang33

WhiteFang33

.....with a vibrator or two.

8. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

don't think I saw this one here yet

[​IMG]

9. superset

superset

that one looks like its from a photo shoot and not personal

10. TuffTurd

TuffTurd

Is that a new tattoo by her underwear?

11. csice

csice

How is there not a pussy shot? With all the nasty talk, you would bet your life she would be spreading everything in every picture, but not one shot?

12. HoratioHornblower

HoratioHornblower

I totally expected all the new pages in this thread to just be "It's not her, no wait it is her, no wait it's not her" ad infinitum. Very pleased with all the great adds. Olivia is a firecracker. :D

jzilla likes this.
  13. beteiro

beteiro

great adds guys just GREAT

14. EricLindros

EricLindros

It just means she doesn't want him to wear a condom.

Raw = no condom, so the opposite would be a wrapped up dick. Or strapped up, or whatever other euphemism she's partial to.

15. Eljo

Eljo

16. epithet89

epithet89

Is this her? I saw them on the same site you saw these on and it kinda doesn't look like her.

17. Spike1138

Spike1138

I didn't think it was her at first either in that picture but then I remembered I have this one.

[​IMG]

18. Kev585

Kev585

Some of the pictures don't completely look like her and that should have been her strategy, play it coy, "Maybe it's me, maybe it's not."

All her photo shoots are coyly and playfully seductive and she shouldn't have denied or confirmed either way.

19. Dreeday

Dreeday

Still no mention of Munn's pics on today's AOTS. Kevin didn't even slip in any sly jokes about revealing pics on today's segment of The Loop, which dealt with hackers. Well it's only Tuesday and we still have three more days left in the week. Maybe he'll sneak in a joke in one of the episodes this week. I still want Olivia and Candace to wrestle in oat meal in a future AOTS episode. The show's ratings would be off the chart if they'd ever agreed to film this. It would be the greatest AOTS episode of all time. :wank::wank::wank::wank:

20. antisocialite

antisocialite

That show has ratings?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.