1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Olivia Munn personal photos & alleged nude pic - x5 mixed q, adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

[​IMG]

She was very close with Eva Amurri & Emmy Rossum. Could be one of them...or Kevin Pereira :p

MagicItaly, awista05, pfzt and 6 others like this.
  2. Bomba69

Bomba69

They're no longer together because girls like are usually very hard to handle. Judging by those pics she looks really needy and emotionally unstable. Either that or he's a prick.

3. Richard Assman

Richard Assman Ten Years of Phun

The shots of her in that black zip outfit are the best.

Is there an actual photo shoot with her in that outfit?

4. startbreakinbrickswetnips

startbreakinbrickswetnips

Probably a bit of both really. You bang chicks that hot and you can't help but develop an ego and chicks that hot are typically super needy.

5. systmofadown

systmofadown

I don't want this thread to die, by that I mean I hope there are more pics out there, i wish there was one w/ her face...

6. maynard

maynard

It's her friend, I believe her name is Kira or some shit. A childhood friend.

MagicItaly, JoshuaCalvert and jzilla like this.
  7. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

I see now her lawyers are having sites take down both the leaked photos and the CSI ones. Must have realized there is too much evidence to continue denying it is not her.

8. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

I have yet to be contacted. I have only had lawyers from arianny email me a request to take down her photos...

9. TuffTurd

TuffTurd

10. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

From her twitter :D
    Happy u liked my letter & personal photo...photoshop and all. "@DoubleSixx @OliviaMunn your SXSW letter and picture.

[​IMG]

11. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

Denial is actually a pretty smart move, despite all the evidence that it is in fact her in the photos. It seems silly to deny such an obvious fact, but there are plenty of people who actually believe the nudes are not her.

And remember the Miley Cyrus nude photo? Prevailing opinion is that it is not her, even though it clearly is her.

12. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Which one?

13. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

The one from the hotel about a year ago. There were even all of these same CSI-style proofs to demonstrate it was in fact the same hotel she stayed at, the same bracelets, and even the same flannel shirt she was seen wearing outside of the same hotel. Yet consensus among internet idiots was that it was not her. Then someone--most likely her own PR team--leaked the story that it was some British girl posing as her, and everyone decided to believe that. This, despite how ridiculous the idea is that a British girl would travel to Spain and book a five-star hotel simply to snap a nude of herself and leak it onto the internet as if it were of Miley.

And remember that the image was leaked along with several other, verifiable images of Miley. This is almost exactly like the Miley case, with the exception that more people seem willing to believe the nudes are actually her. I'm sure it helps that there are pictures of a clothed Olivia in the very same bathroom, but there are pictures of Miley wearing the same bracelets and shirt outside of the hotel the picture was taken in, so really it really isn't much different.

14. ronin84

ronin84

Kinda sad how this stuff is just going on and on and on. Really, who gives a shit?

15. superset

superset

16. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

It wasn't proven at all. One website said that it was some British girl, but there was no evidence to support the claim. Meanwhile, all the actual evidence said it was Miley.

Open your eyes.

17. flea999

flea999

What, Miley's handlers held auditions to find a girl with the exact same body, hair, tan line and nipples as the girl in the photo?

oh, and one thing that always bugged me about the "proof" is that the plaid shirts aren't the same.

Code:
    http://www.esscurve.com/359/did-british-woman-posed-for-miley-cyrus-nude-photo
    "In the latest developments, the Web site that initially posted the photo has since acknowledged that the woman is not Cyrus. Rather it is a 19-year-old British woman who looks remarkably like her and has impersonated Cyrus in the past."

18. User897's Friend

User897's Friend

This thread = EPIC.

Still, there is so much that needs to be seen before I die....

19. gallatin

gallatin

i told a friend that i overheard a talking tampon with a miley cyrus fixation tell someone to open their eyes. you should have seen his face!

chirken_doose likes this.
  20. antisocialite

antisocialite

What does Miley Cirus have to do with Olivia Yumm?

cobrala likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.