1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

YummyMummy Sets (Mega Thread)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by YummyMummy, Mar 23, 2012.

1. YummyMummy

YummyMummy

I May Be New To This Site, But By Far New To Posting Pics Of Myself Online.... Hope All Of You Enjoy What I Have To Show... Please Feel Free To Comment Or Even Give Me Some Idea's Of Other Sets To Do, Cause The More You Do, The More You'll All Get.... So Here We Go With The First Few, Starting Of With The Softcore Pics, & Working To The Hardcore Sets....

Love You,
    YummyMummy

2. YummyMummy

YummyMummy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ringotb, cliffy, monjapeter and 53 others like this.
  3. Tiger22

Tiger22

Cant wait to see what you post! Thanks for joining the forums!

YummyMummy likes this.
  4. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

YummyMummy likes this.
  5. YummyMummy

YummyMummy

6. Darkiz27

Darkiz27

great body, yeah a fansign would be awesome!!

YummyMummy likes this.
  7. scot_r28

scot_r28 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Awesome so far! Would love to see a scot_r28 fan sign with you spread eagle in so black stockings and heels. Love the sets so far, especially the fishnets, nothing like nylon though! Looking forward to more!!!

YummyMummy likes this.
  8. BuzzLightBeer

BuzzLightBeer

The sign is needed before the masses turn nasty - normally mid way through page 2.

Whether its you or not that first photo is sweet.

codify and YummyMummy like this.
  9. erequin

erequin

Wow, you really are YUMMY!!!, Thanks a mil for your awesome pics, and if you still need more ideas, well you can never go wrong with posing on all 4's butt naked except for high-heels, spreading your awesome ass for the camera to see, how about that? a fan sign will also be highly appreciated.

And keep em coming, you sure are sexy and beautiful, will love to see you doing way more pics, thanks for your generosity and like I said, looking forward to more YUMMY material.

;););)See ya soon ;););)

YummyMummy likes this.
  10. YummyMummy

YummyMummy

I promise I'll do some shots with fan signs, And just because i'm so nice and because i liked all your comments so far, here's a few more sets. Love Ya, YummyMummy

11. YummyMummy

YummyMummy

12. BuzzLightBeer

BuzzLightBeer

Can't see them - hope there's plenty more shots of those lovely pussy lips!

Pussy Lover and YummyMummy like this.
  13. Jimbo7

Jimbo7

Nice pics...Would love a fan sign...perhaps one with you spreading your pink!

Pussy Lover and YummyMummy like this.
  14. nick4u

nick4u

Very nice start, love your body. Sign me up for a sign!

YummyMummy likes this.
  15. YummyMummy

YummyMummy

K, Well because the messages have been flying in, and the comments are getting better, I think then you all deserve some more pics..... Have Fun (I know I did) YummyMummy

P.S. I know you all want fan signs done, And trust me I'll do them.... All the sets I'm posting right now are sets I've done in the last bit, so when I do new shots I'll be sure to do up fan signs you.

Tiger22 and Ricochet like this.
  16. Pussy Lover

Pussy Lover

Please spread that PUSSY.

LOOOOOOOve the pics

YummyMummy likes this.
  17. YummyMummy

YummyMummy

The Dirty Secretary

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. Jimbo7

Jimbo7

A suggestion: Seeing as you're going incognito...why not try a pair of large frame sunglasses instead of editing out your eyes? It would keep your identity under wraps and it would definitely be hot!

19. Pussy Lover

Pussy Lover

Thank you, Thank you , thank you

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
    :applause::applause::applause::applause:
    :worshippy::worshippy::worshippy::worshippy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

YummyMummy likes this.
  20. YummyMummy

YummyMummy

Pretty In Pink

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]