1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

CHAT OFFICIAL Discussion Thread For SEXY VIDEOS (Pro)!

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by Baxter49, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan

Will try....

2. sandhum

sandhum

3. dankim1987

dankim1987

Been searching for Janice Griffith's scene on JamesDeen.com for a few weeks, surprisingly it's impossible to find: http://jamesdeen.com/tour/janice-griffith-1

It's her first ever scene and will be her only DP/anal, at least for a long time. Any help? Someone must have a membership that can share…

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. pitpat

pitpat

One of my favorite footjob scenes from back in the day. It's separate scene from Up And Cummers 126. The girl's name is Kimmy Kahn.

5. Captain_Morgan

Captain_Morgan

1 person likes this.
  6. sandhum

sandhum

Thanks, you Sir are a legend!

7. sandhum

sandhum

8. ogrosch

ogrosch

Please help...

My hard drvie is crashed and i lost almost 2 tb of data -.- (click of death)

I found most of my most liked vids here, but i am looking for one special. I can't find it, cause i do not remember the title. I was HD, a blond girl in a shower (without showering). In the beginning she was pissing and then she was posing and fingering. The shower was small and black. This vid was posted twice a time her but i can't find it. If someone know this wid it will be very helpful, thanks.

It was postet this year.

edit: it was this scene: http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=866604&highlight=Sensual+Sandy
    and it was re-upped in another thread..

9. Vietcong

Vietcong

Hi Guys, Ive been searching for the Victoria Rae Black fuck a fan video for a long time now. I would really appreciate your help in posting the video if you know about it!

10. kromz34

kromz34

I believe i have that vid. I can upload it once I find it. The video I need help with is also a Victoria Rae vid except its one of her homemade vids.
    [​IMG]

11. Wankenstein

Wankenstein

Hey guys, does anyone have this video of a pretty brunette from My Pickup Girls??
    I had seen it in the megathread - Skinny Chicks, Large Natural Tits - which is not accessible now.
    Its kinda old and I havent been able to download it.
    This and more videos of her would be great if you can find or upload.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. Vietcong

Vietcong

that would be great!! thanks!

13. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Anyone else having trouble with Terafiles captcha today?

I get an endless loop of a timer and the create download link button. No captcha shows up.

14. pjlaw1

pjlaw1

Thats nice. Anyone have it?

15. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

(plz delete)

16. vGolfer

vGolfer

So what's the most popular vid host now? I have an account with DF but it seems like there are less and less files hosted with them?

Thinking of changing to RG?

17. k1ller

k1ller

I'm also searching this video. Hope someone can help

18. Sleepybill

Sleepybill

19. riqardo

riqardo Ten Years of Phun

I don't know what number of downloaders scan by the Hosts they have accounts with, but my biggest complaint has to do with the fact that uploaders either don't update the Host name in the title when they change to another host or worse yet, they just take the easy out and use the "multi" tag. Seems to me the rules are not being enforced.

20. sexoparkas23

sexoparkas23

In my oppinion,one of the best sites for uploading vids in these days are UL , because all stability, and good paying rates. Good luck ;)