1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Long Farewell...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Kaleidoscope, Apr 7, 2012.

1. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

I did a bit more research on it if you're interested and it's being trialed at Hadassah (sp?) hospital in Jerusalem and they ARE recruiting patients right now the following page is a link to their website and it says there are application forms available. Don't know what your resource situation is but it's a possibility.

2. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'm so sorry to hear Kaleidoscope, and... too bad that it didn't work out with Janet

3. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Horrible news , i don't know what to say.
    I'm so sorry

4. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Although Janet's departure hit me hard, I was yet still young and resilient. This, the memory of her faded quickly - especially after I met Leone.

Leone had striking Norwegian looks despite being raised by a Catholic Irish parents. She was adopted. She very self-conscious about this despite that the adoption occurred early in life and she could not remember her biological parents.

I suspect that she must have been teased a lot about being adopted during elementary school *because she made a disclosure almost immediately after we started talking. I further suspect that my "who cares" reaction might have made me look more attractive to her because I was invisible to such bombshells.

In fact, a more than a few guys stated that they wondered what she saw in me because "you're outta your league". While this type of comment was aligned with my own assessment of my relationship with Leone, for whatever reason, she clearly liked me as I did her.

Who was I to question?!

Leone and I started becoming close at the start of the school year. We dated for a few months and much of it was in the public domain. No vigous displays of affection, however. Leone was somewhat reserved and attended church on Sundays without fail. We stayed at first base through the fall and most of the winter.

Unlike my previous relationship with Janice, I didn't push the envelope. She didn't want to go any further than pecks, hand holding, and hugs (with lots of space between our pelvises).

Playing the 'good boy' role was challenge. Ye Gods! I learned that it is very possible to ejaculate with the touch of a hand. Although it didn't actually happen, I came - no pun intended - very close to doing just that on a few occasions. More commonly, I walked, errr, limped home after our dates with a case blue balls that only my right-hand could relieve.

The blue period only got worse after Leone Let me place a hand on her nylon covered knee during a movie. Her silky flesh was intoxicating. Constantly reaching the brink only to pull back made my balls so blues that ducked into an alley to jack off before heading home. (I was lucky to not have been caught. In those days, condoms were sold under the counter and the police not only would arrested me but give details to the local newspaper local crime columnist.)

Finally, we started tongue dancing when spring came around. Our hugs also started getting to become more like real hugs. You know, the type that a lady feels a hard, hot rod against the thigh but short of dry humping. Pressing but not rubbing. It was a slow torturous route but we were making progress towards having sex. At least I thought we were.

It didn't take long for the school year to come close to the end and I wondered what the summer would hold for me and Leone. Free days to enjoy the warm and push the boundaries further than what we already done. Unfortunately, my hopes were shattered when she told me that family vacation was planned and involve touring the country for most of the summer.

My summer would be spent without Leone. My heart broken.

Resigned to fate, I spent as much time with her as possible. We kind of drew back to more innocent kisses and hugs during the interim. My last visit before Leone would leave for the trip was short. She was to busy packing. So I was there for only a "good bye".

To me, this could have been a "farewell and good luck in life" as the last girl I dated vanished over the summer. So I got daring when she kissed me good bye in the hallway. When my cock got dutifully erect, I gave her the mot passionate kiss that I could while pressing my hard on into her crotch. She didn't retract and I started rubbing it slightly.

Because Leone allowed me to continue, I reached up and cupped her left boob with my hand and squeezed it softly. My underwear was moist with pre-cum while our crotches pressed together. Suddenly, Leone pushed me a way, said "you better go" and went I to the house closing the door before I had a chance to say anything.

I departed feeling that I screwed up big time! I regretted pushing it that far. Although Leone seemed to like the feel of a cock pressing against her covered yet protected crotch, her ultimate reaction led me to believe that I pushed passed a line that she wasn't ready to cross and that our relationship was over even if she didn't move away.

This wasn't the case at all but more on Leone after a tale on two ladies that consumed most of my summer - Marilyn and Anna.

brothergrims, 5p1d3R and HeavyToka like this.
  5. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Hey Redwing... Nothing To say... I'm at peace. Thanks for being a pal.

6. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Thanks!

7. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

My doctor and I discussed this treatment. He skeptical because pancean cancer is resistant. I'll check it out but guardedly.

Thanks Bro!

X-Spectre likes this.
  8. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Hey Tab,

Eye surgery is serious. How would you read Phun posts if youre blind. Hope your prognosis is good.

9. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Maybe someone will post a formula for immortality. Chuckle....

As a said to a few, the wierd aspect of knowing is that the cloud of depression that hung over me has dissipated. Not having to feel the pressure of living up to expectations is liberating. Strange eh?!

10. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Thanks. We still have time to talk. I'll know when it grows short once and I still appear to be healthy. Like one Canadian politician, Jack Layton, did until he lost weight.

11. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

this could be a thread of wonderful memoirs - kaleidoscopes? (well, actually it is....). shared pleasure is double pleasure.

well aware that your choices seem to be pretty limited you have my respect how you handle your situation. shared sorrow is half the sorrow...
    obviously (noticed that on a few occasions) and thankfully quite a few of the phunsters are willing to share one`s load at least a bit.

godspeed (yes, i love that song)!

there`s no such thing as a complete disappearance

A cloudburst doesnt last all day
    A mind can blow those clouds away

J3scribe and A.tab like this.
  12. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

I enjoy reading what you are sharing. Yes We have time to talk. I am always around.

13. Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope Life Rocks!

Friends,

I'm checking into the hospital for aggressive chemo/radiation and won't be online for a while. But my next instalment should be done by the time I return.

2001pm, Merlin, J3scribe and 8 others like this.
  14. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I shall be looking forward to your return.

15. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Good luck my bro, and I'll keep a good thought for you. Keep us posted as you are able, you're NOT alone.

16. Inuk

Inuk insert witty comment here ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

best wishes in the Hospital

17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

We, all of us, never know from day to day whether or not we'll make it to the next dawn. That's simply the way it is. It saddens me you have been diagnosed with your illness and you must be shocked by the limited amount of time you've been told to expect to live. I can only imagine it came as quite a shock. Kind of like being unexpectedly slammed in the chest with a baseball bat when you weren't looking. I know this feeling too, though I don't care to explain how or why at the moment. This is about you.

And if you don't mind me giving you a bit of advice, it would be this: Don't waste your time reminiscing about the past. You already lived it once, why bother doing it again? Go out and seize the day - carpe dium! - and do something totally off the hook for your own enjoyment and amusement. Go BE the quarterback type the girls at the bars chase after! Make YOUR ideas known and take full, arrogant fucking credit for them! Be assertive, be aggressive, take the bull by the horns and ride that fucker into the ground! After all, what do you have to lose? Nothing. The truth is, you never did have anything to lose by it. Now go out and prove to yourself that it's true. Go out in a blaze of glory my friend. It beats the shit out of the alternative.

:2cent:

18. AustinTxRocker

AustinTxRocker

I agree with scribe, I'd try to do something original and unique if I were you.

Why was my post removed but your reply is still there? And with no notification to me?

I still think you are the best faker around ;)

19. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

I am totally outrageously impressed by how strong you are !
    Keep it up and find the best care you can get !

20. TheOne

TheOne The President ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

good luck at the hospital.

and, I agree with scribe, do something new in the time you have left. sell the house, rob a bank, and spend it all on an island somewhere with lots of bikinigirls. (just don't get caught and sent to jail)