1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Scarlett/Avengers Manipulation

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Lukin, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

couldn't think of a suitable thread to put this in so i'll have to make a new one. i might add more if i can ever be bothered to do something this time consuming again! i started out about 5 hours ago with a very rough idea for an animated sig, and it just kind of ran from there.

in true immature fashion ;) i was enlarging scarlett's tits a bit and adding some extra cleavage for a sig to make it stand out that bit more and make it a bit sexier/funnier. i then got sort of addicted to what i was doing, scrapped the sig, and ran with the idea of improving her outfit as much i could. and about 5 hours work looks a lot like this...

Original [​IMG] [​IMG] Manipulated

2. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Obviously you were having some issues posting this......I'll reply to the first one......and Hopefully you or the mods will delete the rest.... Awesome work Lukin!!!

I love it........

Hopefully you don't mind...Trying to blend her right arm a bit better.....I did a darken/lighten center filter and some lighting effects.....Once again sweet work!!

[​IMG]

3. Lukin

Lukin Mr Nici ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

yeah the exposed arm still needs some work. i've also noticed a few shadows that need adding and a few other small details. i'll have a fresh look at it tomorrow and touch it up a bit. cheers.

Thrustline likes this.
  4. Prevail69

Prevail69 Killing In The Name Of ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I like the look, cept for the tats on her arm... other than that me likey :)

tdream, Lukin and Thrustline like this.
  5. logrus9

logrus9

Wow, pretty amazing what you guys can do.

J3scribe, Lukin and Salty Longshanks like this.
  6. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Agreed.

Thanks for the share gents. :beerchug:

Lukin likes this.
  7. TheFilthHound

TheFilthHound

Thats cool art work :)

Lukin likes this.
  8. MischaBarton'sPlug

MischaBarton'sPlug

caption: "what her outfit in the movie should have been"