1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Leighton Meester - Booty while out and about in Rio De Janeiro - 04/13/12 (LQ) UHQ adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Mr. Mister, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 BANNED

I don't like seeing her in south america, too many people get kidnapped and held ransom down there. Leighton my dear, take the next flight out of there, New England is a much safer place to be!

3. voodoojoe

voodoojoe

I really wish the release of her sex tape hadn't been blocked. Seeing her get railed is an item on my bucket list.

4. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

dam dats a fatttt ass! :32:

I hope she gets into a bikini!

5. Regis

Regis ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

She is also braless. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

boucher, JD Stutts, Hotrod1 and 29 others like this.
  6. FamousAmos

FamousAmos

Let's see just need to get some duct tape, a ski mask, work on my Brazilian kidnapper voice... What, oh, nothing...nothing to see carry on...

7. Regis

Regis ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

8. StoneHeart

StoneHeart ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

9. AI23

AI23 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster Phun Award Holder

10. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

11. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 BANNED

Yeah and you also apparently have to get past that curly-haired douche with the body of a 12 year old boy, who she appears to be dating. God that guy looks pathetic, I would fight that guy UFC style in a cage for the right to be with Leighton in a cocaine heartbeat!

12. trolha555

trolha555 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I read something about "UHQ" adds... :rolleyes:

13. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

14. mojoman

mojoman

Love that ass, but whats up with celebrities always hanging with the most douche bag type guys imaginable?
    This curly hair bozo looks like his mom dresses him before he goes out to play.

Thats the best guy you can come up with?

keithmoon69 likes this.
  15. jake214

jake214

You gotta give it up for the guy. I know we expect the hotties to be hangin with the best looking guys money can buy, but those are the ones that usually treat them like shit and cheat on them. But I'll guarantee you this, that dude has something going on or she wouldn't give him the time of day. Props bro keep banging!

16. keithmoon69

keithmoon69 BANNED

Fuck this guy, he is just a lucky douchebag. Leighton obviously mentally fucked herself up by getting too into her role as a nutjob in "the roomate" and this lucky son of a bitch gets to reap the fruits of her mental distress. The next guy I see with her better be able to at least kick my ass, like Bas Rutten perhaps. This latest douche makes Dax Sheperd look like Steve Mcqueen.

17. frogger72

frogger72

LOL wow, this just got weird.

18. portfoleyo

portfoleyo 15 Year Member

perky!!!

19. Duncan

Duncan

she never should wear a bra! :)