Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Candace Bailey - Tight shorts n' legs pic (via verfied twitter) - posted 4/18/12 (MQ)

  1. #1
    Above Average gilmore325's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Look behind you...
    Posts
    2,832
    Thanks
    789
    Thanked 47,678 Times in 2,672 Posts

    Default Candace Bailey - Tight shorts n' legs pic (via verfied twitter) - posted 4/18/12 (MQ)

    credit to the original poster who grabbed it from someone else...

  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to gilmore325 For This Useful Post:

    Captain Fisticuffs (04-19-2012), davis2 (04-19-2012), firerider (04-19-2012), HeavyToka (04-18-2012), Lenny31 (04-18-2012), Mo (04-19-2012), PooDiddy (04-19-2012), Ramsfan (04-19-2012), readabk! (04-19-2012), snake6264 (04-19-2012), Stanlow (04-18-2012), Stingray73vette (04-19-2012), thearcadehero (04-19-2012), Toyz4me (04-19-2012), Valdas (04-19-2012), WhiteFang33 (04-19-2012)

  3. #2
    Addicted Lenny31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,130
    Thanks
    2,197
    Thanked 471 Times in 293 Posts

    Default

    She is such a lovely woman. Hopefully she isn't stuck on AOTS forever.

  4. #3
    All Things Alison Brie HeavyToka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere on Phun
    Posts
    34,301
    Thanks
    21,476
    Thanked 20,893 Times in 7,339 Posts

    Default

    I would eat that pussy for days
    She's Mine

  5. #4
    Feeling my way
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 43 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny31 View Post
    She is such a lovely woman. Hopefully she isn't stuck on AOTS forever.
    Watch out for most of her fans to immediately start hating her and accusing her of betrayal if she ever tries to do anything else with her career...

  6. #5
    LFC 4 Life Mo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    11,298
    Thanks
    8,473
    Thanked 10,119 Times in 2,529 Posts

    Default

    Love her
    Great Pins
    Thanks

    Credit Cold As Ice 4 The Sig
    RIP Dad
    1946-2014
    YNWA

  7. #6
    I haven't left the house all week
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    4,957
    Thanked 697 Times in 309 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FD52 View Post
    Watch out for most of her fans to immediately start hating her and accusing her of betrayal if she ever tries to do anything else with her career...
    Maybe, but I think it was the way Olivia pretended that she wasn't going anywhere. She just tried to sneak out the back door while we weren't looking. Also I remember her turning quite bitchy towards the end of her run on AOTS. Maybe it was just me, but I remember being glad she was gone by the time Candace came on. I could be wrong. I hope Candace does make it to the big times sometime.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to quelargo1976 For This Useful Post:

    WhiteFang33 (04-19-2012)

  9. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,630
    Thanks
    4,663
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 842 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quelargo1976 View Post
    Maybe, but I think it was the way Olivia pretended that she wasn't going anywhere. She just tried to sneak out the back door while we weren't looking. Also I remember her turning quite bitchy towards the end of her run on AOTS. Maybe it was just me, but I remember being glad she was gone by the time Candace came on. I could be wrong. I hope Candace does make it to the big times sometime.
    Yea Olivia at the end of AOTS (imo) just got a big head and thought she was too good. Thinking the grass was greener on the other side, she dropped AOTS like a bad habitat and went to start an "acting" career that appears to be going nowhere!
    Now she's just attention hungry, but who am I to complain? ...all this I'm sure is a result of her nude "leaks!"

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miamiblue112 For This Useful Post:

    quelargo1976 (04-19-2012), WhiteFang33 (04-19-2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •