Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: QuadroCopter with a build-in machine gun

  1. #1
    God cayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In your moms basement
    Posts
    8,511
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 7,830 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Default QuadroCopter with a build-in machine gun

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNPJMk2fgJU

    A video from our most favorite Russian. It's faked, but it's done very well. Plus, this would make an awesome gadget!
    -------------------- ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND. Click Here. DO IT. NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKA1
    definitely not kidding. as soon as we got back from vacation, she still wanted some. what can i say? so i was like ok baby, get on your knees! and she was like ok! and then i put a laptop on her back, surfed phun and thrust into her at the same time. best sex i've ever had.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cayne For This Useful Post:

    Booty Lover (04-29-2012), ejdthird (04-26-2012), MakadaKorum (04-27-2012)

  3. #2
    All Things Alison Brie HeavyToka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere on Phun
    Posts
    33,201
    Thanks
    17,401
    Thanked 20,610 Times in 7,193 Posts

    Default

    I need one of those somebody make a real one
    She's Mine

  4. #3
    God cayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In your moms basement
    Posts
    8,511
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 7,830 Times in 2,283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyToka View Post
    I need one of those somebody make a real one
    indeed. but I guess you had to pass a couple of pretty tough laws in order to be allowed to build something like that. just imagine what would happen when you lost control of that thing? :<
    -------------------- ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND. Click Here. DO IT. NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKA1
    definitely not kidding. as soon as we got back from vacation, she still wanted some. what can i say? so i was like ok baby, get on your knees! and she was like ok! and then i put a laptop on her back, surfed phun and thrust into her at the same time. best sex i've ever had.

  5. #4
    All Things Alison Brie HeavyToka's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere on Phun
    Posts
    33,201
    Thanks
    17,401
    Thanked 20,610 Times in 7,193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cayne View Post
    indeed. but I guess you had to pass a couple of pretty tough laws in order to be allowed to build something like that. just imagine what would happen when you lost control of that thing? :<
    I would settle for one with a paintball gun on it
    She's Mine

  6. #5
    I like this place CrazyCanuck007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In A Safe Place
    Posts
    320
    Thanks
    386
    Thanked 48 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Crazy Russians....

  7. #6
    Above Average BreastQuest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,710
    Thanks
    2,233
    Thanked 12,695 Times in 1,637 Posts

    Default

    While there were a few dummies in that clip , notice that the chopper did have kick-back from the recoil. So, may be not so faked.
    My Quest for the best Breasts continues;

    Now if only I could get my hands on 'em

    My Phun Contributions Last 100 only! Click on my handle and select "Find More Posts By BQ"

  8. #7
    Post Pimp AliciaKeysWorship's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    1,484
    Thanked 422 Times in 201 Posts

    Default

    that guy isn't even russian. his accent is terrible.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •