1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Her first Blowjob on film

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by archie.lukas, May 15, 2012.

1. archie.lukas

archie.lukas

Yes, real film and its monochrome cos we had to develop it in the back shed.

She's called Faith and its real cock she's sucking, so be nice, no nasties to the model please.

RESPECT her please!.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

p751, Axium, blackplague and 17 others like this.
  2. archie.lukas

archie.lukas

OK, here is Fay Blowing cock:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

For some reason the Forum reverses the order, ah sod it - you get the picture!

3. archie.lukas

archie.lukas

Zenia, a fraulein MILF blowing my cock on a deserted Mediterranean beach.
    I was her boy toy and fucked her within an inch of her life; for which she was grateful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is also whats known as blue photo - geddit?
    Seriously - it was in an art exhibition, so the colour was added

4. archie.lukas

archie.lukas

Here's Gloria who sucked my cock on a 3 hour journey across the desert
    No - she would not let me photograph her doing that, besides I was driving and open jeep you fools!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I used to oil her up with Nivia milk like a slave girl, then fuck her brains out.
    Quite nice really.

5. archie.lukas

archie.lukas

As I said, I didn't get to fuck any of these girls, but they all have nice tits.

Enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

RESPECT THE LADIES PLEASE

Axium, lyman67, istari and 15 others like this.
  6. archie.lukas

archie.lukas

:923: Please hit the REPLY and say Thanks if you like them.

If you don't, sorry! - but don't be nasty. Respect please.

7. Fisster

Fisster

Good stuff!!!

archie.lukas likes this.
  8. Loves_Panties

Loves_Panties

Really dig the vintage feel. Great post.

archie.lukas likes this.
  9. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Congrats on getting some fairly nice tail 30 years ago.

10. panamaboy

panamaboy

Wonderful stuff, great work, thanks a lot!

archie.lukas likes this.
  11. domai

domai

The bw series are great. No worries about the model! Refreshing.

archie.lukas likes this.
  12. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

I'm confused...first off, these pics are old...really old. Secondly, you say you banged at least two of them but then say you didn't? My head hurts.

What really confuses me is how when you posted these exact same pictures on 10/12/10, http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=560549 you started off by saying, you had them all, then you called Faith, "Fay" and spelled Zenia as "Xenia"....while the pics are nice, I'd suggest just posting them without a story that may or may not be factual...esp if it can come back and bite you in the ass. Just my two cents

13. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

The OP got some oral from Gloria and Zenia. The others he just snapped.

archie.lukas likes this.
  14. archie.lukas

archie.lukas

Attn: FooFoo502

Good tits are good tits you think all the other photos on here were shot yesterday too?

Relax.

Chillax and enjoy the ladies chap.

Just breath in and out and keep taking the medicine(s) like the nice Doctor said

15. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

I'm perfectly calm bro. I love the tits, even if these tits are collecting social security by now. My doctor said thanks too, just own whats yours and don't make up shit...chillaxin in the pool..hasta